What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

hate it when Indian members denigrate Gandhi in **** forum,,,thats why.

No different from my reactions when I first started hearing about Gandhi. I had a lot of learning and growing up to do before coming to the present level of comfort of looking at him objectively. I like Pakistanis more than I like Gandhi.

No different from my reactions when I first started hearing about Gandhi. I had a lot of learning and growing up to do before coming to the present level of comfort of looking at him objectively. I like Pakistanis more than I like Gandhi.
u have ur opinion,,i've mine.
we can exchange them on a proper platform;)

Last edited:
No the source is myself with my acute observation skills. He always had that look to him. :D

Maybe he had an undiagnosed case with anorexia. After all, he was just a man too, with his own set of flaws.

Secular Muslims having Problems in Kerala too! :sick:
they r not to blame,,,there religious sentiments were hurt,,the secular govt. has already taken action against the perpetrators(school staff),,,,how dare they serve pork to nonmuslim students during ramadan..so intolerant.

Okay. Who is that pretty lady on your DP?
u jelly?:azn:

Maybe he had an undiagnosed case with anorexia. After all, he was just a man too, with his own set of flaws.

If he is just a man with flaws, then why is he a Mahatma. About his anorexia I almost feel certain. He had a thing for bowel purges too.

Back
Top Bottom