What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Crimes against public order
2011 NCRB COMPENDIUM

ss2.png

LOL. MP Veerendra Kumar was a part of the LDF till 2009. After which he joined the UDF and canvassed for muslim votes when he fought elections in Palakkad.

:lol: when have you ever heard my malayalam ?

Why are you speaking on my behalf ? ..... are you my spokesperson ? :P

May be he is looking for a job?

UP has bad situation as reported in media.
Kerala media under commie is sharia compliant.
U.P is in a bad condition because of SP goons & Mulla Yadav not because of false media reporting. Communist infested Kerala is 10 times better than U.P.

Mallus must start revolutionary movement and strike to stop police recording riots.

:partay::partay::partay:

U.P is in a bad condition because of SP goons & Mulla Yadav not because of false media reporting. Communist infested Kerala is 10 times better than U.P.

Thats what people feel.

Data shows otherwise.

Mallus must start revolutionary movement and strike to stop police recording riots.

:partay::partay::partay:

Thats what people feel.

Data shows otherwise.
Dude! so you think anti national SP goons with medieval mindset is good for U.P. They are worser than Communists. Its time to impose Presidents rule in U.P

Dude! so you think anti national SP goons with medieval mindset is good for U.P. They are worser than Communists. Its time to impose Presidents rule in U.P

:fie: I am anti mullah mulayam who killed by cousin in 1990 in the Sarayu massacre.

Just saying that Kerala is worse than UP as per data.

SP is Muslim League through and through.

:fie: I am anti mullah mulayam who killed by cousin in 1990 in the Sarayu massacre.

Just saying that Kerala is worse than UP as per data.

SP is Muslim League through and through.
Late RIP to your cousin.... Its clearly End game for SP goons.

Late RIP to your cousin.... Its clearly End game for SP goons.

I think that president rule will not be imposed because ram mandir agitation due in october. SP will love the opportunity to kill a few hindu saints. strong public reaction modi can then take some arbitrary actions in UP for long term security.

think long term not short term.

What this incident has to do with the local govt?

Everything that happens in India has to do with the GOVT. of the day, either Local or State or Central (depending on where the BJP is rulling).

You have to measure the Sickularity Index of the Govt. & then come to conclusion for ANY incident that occurs ANYWHERE in India.

:D Says the chap carrying the moniker of the goddess of anger & jealousy.

Thanks for the info. I had just picked up the name without a thought about its meaning. Anger and jealousy though are extremely important human sentiments. Both needed for survival and growth.

It is chapess by the way. :)

I think that president rule will not be imposed because ram mandir agitation due in october. SP will love the opportunity to kill a few hindu saints. strong public reaction modi can then take some arbitrary actions in UP for long term security.

think long term not short term.
But every life is worth saving.You guys must take a stand now & politically boycott SP goons & other caste based parties (BSP).

Back
Top Bottom