What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

. “The school management should not have selected the month of Ramzan to serve pork. Our religious sentiments are hurt,”

Religion sentiment are fragile they get hurt by such activity..

However this "Muhammad's God following " religion sentiment never get hurt when they do following in Ramzan
1. Firing rocket in Israel
2. Killing Shia in Iraq
3. Killing christians in Iraq
4. Rioting world wide just after friday worship
5. Destroying Police vehicle in Lucknow
6. Destroying Sikhs property in shaharanpur..

Ramzan is most violent month , "Muhammad's" follower become more radical in this month..

Interesting point.. whats their definition of a riot anyways?

Is a protest march where somebody throws rocks a riot? Or do people need to be slaughtered like in Muzzaffarnagar or Gujarat?

Why don't you ask the kerala police which registered the cases of "riot" :lol:

Now that i have debated my point to the conclusion you want to leave Kerala alone?

I give more than two shits about Kerala since it is still part of India.
I would prefer that a Kashmir like situation does not erupt in Kerala starting with the Northern parts.

No you don't. The only thing you care about is having your ideological ego intact.

If you hate Kerala and Keralites so much why don't you just chuck it out of the Indian Union?

It saves India a lot of headache, and kerala either learns to sink or swim on it's own.

Don't they eat a lot of beef in Kerala.

So what's wrong with pork?
too much religion,makes people extra sensitive.
Yep.

People like you don't give two sh!ts about Keralites anyway. And the rest of India don't even know where Kerala is.

Why don't you guys keep it that way and leave the state well enough alone?
that kind statement is copy right protected for northeastrn states.
n shall be used by us only.

Shafi Alam IPS is Director General of NCRB..

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

There goes away the potential argument of communal zionist fascist hindu policemen fudging numbers.

The question that would actually be pertinent is how many people died in those "10042" riots........ by standards of normal riots, Malayalees should be nearing extinction with those kinds of figures....not seeing that...:unsure:

I assume you are trying to cast suspicion on the govt. stats ? .... smart. Don't attack the poster, attack the data source.

BTW does somebody have to die to qualify as a riot ?

Muslims in Erumeli village in Kerala are outraged over a local high school run by Catholic management serving pork during Ramzan.

On Friday, a day after the school served pork curry, several Muslims stormed St Thomas Higher Secondary School in Kottayam district. The mob blocked the road for three hours, damaged school furniture and assaulted two teachers.
Tension mounted as people from other regions rushed to the school, but the mob dispersed after the education department suspended headmaster Thomas Varghese and teacher Rajeev Joseph, who served the dish. Joseph has also been taken into police custody. The local Jamaat Council has called for a protest meeting on July 30.

The pork curry was prepared for a party held in the school for about 60 staffers, most of whom are Catholic.
Around the same time, 91 students belonging to the National Cadet Corps (NCC) were training for a parade.

“Since food was left over after the teachers’ party, staff member Rajeev Joseph, in charge of the NCC, called the students to finish it. He announced there was pork curry on the menu and Muslims students should not consume it. For those who did not eat pork, there was fish curry and pickle,” he said.
The school NCC has 67 boys and 33 girls. Nine were absent on Thursday. Of the 100, 27 are Muslims. Of the 1,003 students in the school, 40 per cent are Muslims.

On Thursday night, a Muslim student reportedly told his parents pork was served in the school. The parents took up the matter with the local Jamaat Council the next day, following which protests broke out.

Council secretary P A Irshad said all Muslim outfits are united on the issue. “The school management should not have selected the month of Ramzan to serve pork. Our religious sentiments are hurt,” he said.

Deputy director of education (Kottayam district) Jessy Joseph said suspending the teacher and the headmaster was the only way to pacify the mob. “It would have been better for teachers to dispose the pork curry instead of giving it to students,” Jessy Joseph said.

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork | The Indian Express

@Koovie @nair @gslv mk3 @Echo_419 @Ammyy @sreekumar @WAR-rior
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secularism Kerala style....:hitwall::hitwall:
The teacher already warned Muslim students about pork....Then why such a big issue..?
Is India an islamic state....???

Why medias are ignoring this news..?
When muslims want to eat cows which hurts Hindu sentiments , they have no right to pork consumptions by chriatians....

Oh C'mon........this is BS........

Kerala has one of the most SICKULAR Govt. on Earth............

It can do no wrong.

General crime in India
2011 figures

Attachments

• ss1.png
    ss1.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 29
THIS IS FROM COMPENDIUM OF NCRB report 2011 page29

Riots (Sec. 143-145, 147-151, 153, 153-A, 153-B, 157, 158, 160 IPC) (Incidence...68,500
Rate...5.7)

A total of 68,500 riot cases were reported in the country during the year 2011. The overall riot cases have increased by 1.4% in the year 2011 over those of the year 2010(67,571 cases). As per 10-year and 5-year trend analysis, a decline of 10.1% in comparison to the year 2001 and an increase of 9.4% as compared to average of last 5 years (2006 – 2011) were observed. Kerala (10,754 cases) has reported the highest number of riot cases accounting for 15.7% at the National level. However, Kerala has reported the highest rate of 32.2 cases per 1,00,000 population in comparison to 5.7 at the National level.

Cannot find special definition for riot.

Riot defined by Kerala state legislature i assume.
NCRB just complies data and makes such observations giving heartburn to mallus

I assume you are trying to cast suspicion on the govt. stats ? .... smart. Don't attack the poster, attack the data source.

BTW does somebody have to die to qualify as a riot ?

Not casting suspicion on anything, just trying to wrap my head around that piece of statistic. I would, and I assume others would like to know what exactly qualifies as a riot? While we hear about the odd case in Kerala, they are certainly not in the numbers mentioned. Yet they are mentioned as such and I'm sure quite a few would like to know the parameters of such labelling.

Back
Top Bottom