What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

You need to go to better restaurants then. The tacky ones don't do justice to most kinds of meat.

I locv beef and camel, but my favorite is goat/ then sheep or dumba. Goat has so many delicious bones, and that bone marrow is like butter. But when I smell the aroma of pork I start to feel nauseous.

I know you want to discuss me, but don't you think you should stop obsessing about me and find more meaning full topic to talk about ?
me..its you who twisted this thread by dragging the percentage of Christians/Hindus unnecessary..at least learn something about Kerala and comment..
THIKKA MUCHKONDU HOGAPPA..

There is already a thread running in indian defence forum on congress turning kerala into another kashmir.

These riots just show the effects of congress master plan.
Deaths are low probably because high number of rss shaka so hindus are somewhat defended.

I locv beef and camel, but my favorite is goat/ then sheep or dumba. Goat has so many delicious bones, and that bone marrow is like butter. But when I smell the aroma of pork I start to feel nauseous.

You need to check out quality restaurants for quality pork dishes that most certainly won't induce nausea. Crackling pork, spare ribs etc. damn! Pork, mutton, and beef, are my favourites - couldn't live without them. Anyway, different strokes for different folks.

So you assume if someone breaks a glass in Mumbai in a strike people will not file a report with the police?

Politics is played all over India. Strikes happen all over India. People are educated all over India.

Living standards higher in Maharastra, Delhi and Gujarat than Kerala.

People riot most in Kerala.

Can you explain why?

Dont compare Kerala as a whole with a relatively well of area like a part of Mumbai. You think the same applies for rural MH ? Do you really think that people there are educated?

You cannot compare the HDI of a state with a single city. If you want to compare, compare Kerala with MH. Or Cochin with Mumbai.

In both cases, the southern state would win.

Maybe you should post in Quora, here is what I found.
What is it like for a Hindu to live in a Muslim dominated area? - Quora

Sreeraj Alakkassery
I live in Ponnani, a Muslim dominated city in Kerala.Though there were no communal riots, there is:
  • Vigraha nimanjan, main part of Vinayaka Chathurdhi was not allowed by Muslims in 2011. They attacked Hindus with stones and a serious communal situation created. Then Malappuram collector didn't allow Hindus to immerse Ganpathi vigraha in Arebian sea. Instead it was brought to police station and after a few days, it was immersed in a nearby river.
  • Hindus are not safe in some Muslim pockets in coastal area at night. They can not walk freely in beach after evening.
  • Hindus are threatened by Muslims when they eat anything in public during Ramzan. Its not a Islamic nation yet!
  • No Hindu celebration or gathering is allowed in Muslim dominated coastal area.
  • There were no RSS routemarch in 50 years in roads of Ponnani.

You know what???? My house is surrounded by Muslims, and the nearest Hindu house from mine is more than 200 mts away.... We celebrate every Hindu festival, and we invite them to our house and have lunch with them (be it Onam, Be it Vishu)..... Tomorrow is Eid, and i have 3 neighbors invited me to their house for lunch, (i cant go there because i live far from there now)....

Do not pick 1 person's post and come to a conclusion, You know in Kerala, Less fights happen between Hindu and muslim organisation, the fights are more between, CPM vs RSS, and CPM vs NDF.....

People riot most in Kerala.
that is misinformation. you cannot digest the fact. The propaganda by some fascist groups may have affected your senses? they portray Kerala as the state with high number of Infidels(non-Hindu) and compare the people of Kerala with the rioting North Indian Hindu-Sikh-Muslim groups. The Culture, people are very different down south. We are refined and better.

Thats because Kerala is more developed & properly report the crime.

If it is more developed why do these highly developed people riot like wild beasts?

Can you give me some proof that other states don't report crimes?

Back
Top Bottom