What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Yeah pakistani praises suits you better as they dont talk about realities!!

Yaar seriously math le....... This is the first time he quoted me without attacking me personally...... I was encouraging him :)

that is misinformation. you cannot digest the fact. The propaganda by some fascist groups may have affected your senses? they portray Kerala as the state with high number of Infidels and compare the people of Kerala with the rioting North Indian Hindu-Sikh-Muslim groups. The Culture, people are very different down south. We are refined and better.

That is why few areas in Kerala are now effectively off-limit for Hindus. May be the Hindus in Kerala have become gutless. Peace acquired through compromises cannot last for very long, and the gutless people who compromised will perish because they have already lost the mind game.

that is misinformation. you cannot digest the fact. The propaganda by some fascist groups may have affected your senses? they portray Kerala as the state with high number of Infidels(non-Hindu) and compare the people of Kerala with the rioting North Indian Hindu-Sikh-Muslim groups. The Culture, people are very different down south. We are refined and better.

The UPA govt which published this report is a fascist group?

thats news to me

strange that refined people riot so much.

Dont compare Kerala as a whole with a relatively well of area like a part of Mumbai. You think the same applies for rural MH ? Do you really think that people there are educated?

You cannot compare the HDI of a state with a single city. If you want to compare, compare Kerala with MH. Or Cochin with Mumbai.

In both cases, the southern state would win.

So higher HDI means more rioting?

So you think the report of the crime, riots etc which showed Kerala leading is some kind of conspiracy of Delhites.
Just FYI, Delhi rarely if at all sees any religious riots. Delhites got no time for such a things. There has been a rise of rapes in the city lately due to people moving in from all over the country. But reports tells Kerala leads in that as well. I guess all the reports are rubbish just to show Kerala in bad light.

You jumped in to middle of discussion and make that sweeping comment? I came to know he is from delhi in the previous post, and we have been discussing the same point for more than 10 posts.....

I dono whey the hell am i defending kerala with you guys? If the thought of kerala being the most dangerous place on india to live makes you sleep better, so Be it....... I am ok with it....

I quit...........Ya Delhi is much more Safer than Kerala ..........Kerala is a Hell

Wordings are different but the message is same.....

So by visiting Kerala i can assume that NCRB cannot publish a proper report?
You know NCRB (National Crime Records Bureau). only publish reported crime.In Kerala people even report minor crime but compare it with U.P were even major crime go unreported.

Dont compare Kerala as a whole with a relatively well of area like a part of Mumbai. You think the same applies for rural MH ? Do you really think that people there are educated?

You cannot compare the HDI of a state with a single city. If you want to compare, compare Kerala with MH. Or Cochin with Mumbai.

In both cases, the southern state would win.

How is it a win if the state is engulfed in rioting.

Here data again incase you forgot.

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 36
I do not know why they find chaddi so offensive. One would think their mom never bought them one and all their life they let it all hang out.
ootage time aayittalva...matte en maadtha idhara illige??..bega hogri...

Some one can find out the article where in Kerala CM rubbished the report? I remember a discussion happened in kerala on the authenticity of the report or the method to carry out the survey

You know NCRB (National Crime Records Bureau). only publish reported crime.In Kerala people even report minor crime but compare it with U.P were even major crime go unreported.

which major crimes went unreported in UP? can you show me?

any proof that all crimes in kerala were reported?

what if some major crimes went unreported in kerala?

Remember the christian professor's hand being chopped off by Muslims? No was forcing them to eat pork. But its good these Mallus deserve this.
dude if you dont love your fellow country men plz give them separate state called muglistan

Back
Top Bottom