What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

I am agreeing with you here :)

South Indians are pretty chill and pragmatic people. I work with a bunch of you guys. North Indians are douche bags, and try to act like they are some tough shit, but they are kittens in front of Pakistanis. :lol:

When we make dravidian jokes, it's all aimed at North Indians, not South Indians. They get butt-hurt, while you guys don't give 2 shits. :rofl:

I get a feeling the word "Riot" had different meaning in Kerala, and other state....

You were posting pictures of pork dishes and saying that Kerala Muslims are stupid. I got the impression that you are a pork eater.

well, @acetophenol is a Kerala Muslim.

I think he meant that if you go to a Christian private institution, pork will be served, or beef will be served as they have no religious compunctions against it.

Some one can find out the article where in Kerala CM rubbished the report? I remember a discussion happened in kerala on the authenticity of the report or the method to carry out the survey
sigh-me-too-wishfulthinking.jpg

Read my previous posts and connect them.

Read my previous posts and connect the main points.

0+0=0

anything left to add?

I get a feeling the word "Riot" had different meaning in Kerala, and other state....

the riot act gets slapped on everytime there is a protest in India.

I think Kerala is no exception. I have a feeling our 'comrades' contribute to that too.

You know what???? My house is surrounded by Muslims, and the nearest Hindu house from mine is more than 200 mts away.... We celebrate every Hindu festival, and we invite them to our house and have lunch with them (be it Onam, Be it Vishu)..... Tomorrow is Eid, and i have 3 neighbors invited me to their house for lunch, (i cant go there because i live far from there now)....

Do not pick 1 person's post and come to a conclusion, You know in Kerala, Less fights happen between Hindu and muslim organisation, the fights are more between, CPM vs RSS, and CPM vs NDF.....

If it is such a heaven why has the Mallapuram Hindu population fallen by 14 % between 1951 to 2001 ? :lol:

Do you know the history of Shri Narasimha Moorthi Temple in Mallapuram ? How it was razed 5 times and how it was rebuilt ? All between 1945 and today.

Before attempting to teach me something about kerala, get educated and grow a spine.

How is it a win if the state is engulfed in rioting.
Problem with you is you believe People of India is the same everywhere. for e.g. your urdu speaking henna dyed beard growing, skull cap pyjama wearing hanafi musalman is not the one you find in Kerala. same with Hindus....it is so different.
the temperament and nature of South Indians especially Kerala is very different.

the riot act gets slapped on everytime there is a protest in India.

I think Kerala is no exception. I have a feeling our 'comrades' contribute to that too.

In that case the place where highest number of riots happened in India will be a small streach of NH47 near University college in TVM, Between Palayam and ayurveda collage junction

South Indians are pretty chill and pragmatic people. I work with a bunch of you guys. North Indians are douche bags, and try to act like they are some tough shit, but they are kittens in front of Pakistanis. :lol:

When we make dravidian jokes, it's all aimed at North Indians, not South Indians. They get butt-hurt, while you guys don't give 2 shits. :rofl:

This is how the demographics in kerala works. 20% or so Christian. 23-25% Muslim, and you have 45% or so Hindus.

I mean if these RSS guys wants to import their ideology into Kerala, well it is the end of that.

as far as I know, the religious parties in Kerala only care for their caste, communities. They can't be bothered about development.

that is why you have Tamil Nadu poaching all the Manufacturing projects.

thats what Koovie's retarded logic implied.

Wow, you are even dumber than I could ever imagine.

For the last time for you, since your brain cant process it fast enough:

There is a connection between the level of quality of life/education and the definition of riot/crime as well as the frequency at which things get reported. This point is further elaborated in my previous posts

If you cannot get that into mind, you are either in complete denial or just plain stupid.

In that case the place where highest number of riots happened in India will be a small streach of NH47 near University college in TVM, Between Palayam and ayurveda collage junction

University college...:omghaha:

Problem with you is you believe People of India is the same everywhere. for e.g. your urdu speaking henna dyed beard growing, skull cap pyjama wearing hanafi musalman is not the one you find in Kerala. same with Hindus....it is so different.
the temperament and nature of South Indians especially Kerala is very different.

Can you explain to me that National Crime Report Bureau (NCRB) report which shows that Kerala has maximum riots per capita and 2nd highest in sheer numbers with Bihar being #1.

The UPA govt which had several "refined" ministers from highly developed Kerala published the report.
2012 kerala had 31.6 riots per 100k.
2013 kerala had 29.6 riots per 100k.

So what do i have to do with this report?
I am not an IAS office nor an IPS officer nor employed by GOI in any form.

Back
Top Bottom