What's new

Tension are high between German locals and foreigners; multiple attacks from both sides

Im not racist
I´m racist and i´m proud for it.

I wonder why mods haven't banned you yet for your racist rants.

You are an Indian; you always will ADORE other nations. Your kind is ruled for ages for a reason; you always had an inferiority complex and will always have it in future as well.

Here you are pointing your finger to someone being rasict and yet you're attacking someone solely based on his nationality after he said something you might not agree with...

Im not racist, im nationalist. Thats a difference. I stand for free and stable nations and democracy. People giveen over their lands. Japan doesnt want migrants. Eastern Europe also dont want migrants, italy dont want migrants and more and more other european countries also dont want migrants. You have to accept this otherwise it ends in bloodshed. In eastern germany were no migrants, they were planted from merkel. Now people revolt and kick them out. Their god given right over their land.

And Italy doesn't want gypsies so you should move back to romania. :cheesy:

You are an Indian; you always will ADORE other nations. Your kind is ruled for ages for a reason; you always had an inferiority complex and will always have it in future as wel[/USER]

I adore Europeans because I live in UK and I have travelled and experienced the incredible natural beauty of the italian lakes and Switzerland and Austria

I love the chic class of Barcelona & Rome

I loved going to paris for its culture and history

the air is clean

the people look incredible

its my culture

its where I belong

and I do not wish it to be diluted by immigrants from Africa mid east or south Asia

I adore Europeans because I live in UK and I have travelled and experienced the incredible natural beauty of the italian lakes and Switzerland and Austria

I love the chic class of Barcelona & Rome

I loved going to paris for its culture and history

the air is clean

the people look incredible

its my culture

its where I belong

and I do not wish it to be diluted by immigrants from Africa mid east or south Asia
you yourself are immigrant from india
You are an Indian; you always will ADORE other nations. Your kind is ruled for ages for a reason; you always had an inferiority complex and will always have it in future as well.
i think he is on glass

Germans should convert these foreigners to Christianity...

lolz jesus is from middle east we should convert him too white Christianity when he come to germany.

Back
Top Bottom