What's new

Tendulkar's world-record 200

So the Don wouldn't be a great player by that logic, will he?

anyway indian says sachin is great player but according to my study sachin is not match winning player he gave very small number of wins through his performance to indian team. Legends are born to win not to lose.

anyway indian says sachin is great player but according to my study sachin is not match winning player he gave very small number of wins through his performance to indian team. Legends are born to win not to lose.

Let us see your study.

Sachin not performing uder pressure?

Try batting under the pressure of a billion people and maintain an average of 55.6 in tests, then talk.

Or best yet, ask the australians - who have been the best team for a long time now - they will tell you legendary stories.

21cebb90ba779c64137284ead67e4f8e.jpg

This is how THE BEST PLAYER IN HISTORY OF CRICKET SPENDS his fun time

For Ricky its not about the averages its about BEING A WINNER !! A Champion , a true gentleman , who can be ruthless captain -

Class , and passion , we will never see a GREATER player then Ricky Ponting - Genius Captain

So the Don wouldn't be a great player by that logic, will he?

hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

loved your spellings for Sir Don Bradman (Donald Bradman)

teach me how to spell like this :lol:

Don Bread Man :rofl:

hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

loved your spellings for Sir Don Bradman (Donald Bradman)

teach me how to spell like this :lol:

Don Bread Man :rofl:

X, it was fundamentalist who came up with that spelling. He deserves all the credit. :yahoo:

But lets not pull this thing anymore. Back to the topic people!

Our statistics professor used to tell us "Use data whenever you want to prove something, as data always hits hard".

For all those talking about Ponting's greatness, fortunately, I was having a discussion with my mates today about Ponting. Interesting facts below-

Ponting in subcontinent

With india

Span Mat Runs HS Bat Av 100

1996-2008 12 438 123 20.85 1

With srilanka – 6 tests. Avg 50 but that’s due to 1 hundred which is a not out. All other scores are low…

With pak one test – 76* and 43…

Now talking about Sachin...Is there even a comparison? Again comparing his record in bouncy tracks i.e. unnatural environment for Sachin. Take a look-

Sachin outside of subcontinent-

Aus
1991-2008 16 1522 241* 58.53 6

Eng
1990-2007 13 1302 193 62.00 4

SA
1992-2007 12 835 169 39.76 3

NZ
1990-2009 11 842 160 49.52 2

Now tell me can a great player as you see it, have such bad performance in his unnatural environment? This shows Ponting doesn't have an all round game. He is just good on bouncy tracks.

And you must check data before making assertions as sometimes our feelings don't allow us to view things rationally. Data, it always hits hard.

Last edited:
yet another century by little master..46th this time...BEAT THAT ANYONE..
93 overall...:victory:

Back
Top Bottom