What's new

Tendulkar's world-record 200

You know its indian cricket pitch .. even Salman Butt can stroke play and make 100 on that pitch

Wait for Amla he will probbly make 200 on this pitch

You know its indian cricket pitch .. even Salman Butt can stroke play and make 100 on that pitch

dude, good pitch or not sachin has scored centuries all around the world. stop trying to degrade the master.

as for the pitch, lets see how many more centuries are scored there in this match. then we can assess....

:rofl::blah: Childish comment of a senior member of the forum!!!!

He says that Sachin Scored a CENTURY and the total(ODI+TEST) of 93, can any player can beat him? :devil:

Ask Salman Butt & H Amla to be in Line-up for each and every match for both ODI & TEST and then speak or compare with Sachin:devil:

The Little Master never ceases to please. Just 7 more to go and hopefully he'll complete his century of centuries in a couple of years.

Congrats to all Indians.

Once Imran Khan had said that Inzi is better than Sachin. Whatever happened to that.

Now you are batting for Salman Butt. Dude if you would have said Yo Yo or Younis Khan atleast Pakistani members would have cheered you. But Salman Butt?

Matter of couple of hours. One of us (Indians) will get back to you.

GB

Sachin Tendulkar *151(118) still 13 over left lets see will he make 200 today or not.??:yahoo:

Ind vs RSA, 2nd ODI, Gwalior

Ind 271/2 (38.0 Ovs) IND's Manhattan
Sachin Tendulkar *
152(119)
Yusuf Pathan
24(13)

Once Imran Khan had said that Inzi is better than Sachin. Whatever happened to that.

Now you are batting for Salman Butt. Dude if you would have said Yo Yo or Younis Khan atleast Pakistani members would have cheered you. But Salman Butt?

Matter of couple of hours. One of us (Indians) will get back to you.

GB

I gave up on jokers I support Australian team now , bring me my australian flag
cricket has become too batsmen friendly , one could not playing the ODI when west indies bowlers used to be feared due to their bouncers and agression , I don't support , dead pitches only pitches in Australia are worth it real test of batsmen

I gave up on jokers I support Australian team now , bring me my australian flag

In that case Alan Border is history.

None of the Aussie is even near to TONdulkar.

even through it is updated till november 2009 but i think it will be helpfull for you.

http://newsnidea.com/20057/sachin-te...enturies-list/

Why use something else when you have statsguru?

This doesn't have only his today's match.

Batting records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | Cricinfo.com

I don't support , dead pitches only pitches in Australia are worth it real test of batsmen

Then find out how many tons Tendulkar have in aussia. On the Sydeny ground alone he has 3 test tons.

GB

He Owns the world record.

Another one to the list....

Back
Top Bottom