What's new

ten things to change when india becomes a hindu rashtra

Not at all,its just you found the particular article to share your funny thought , but never seen you share similar cool satires of other religion. :)

no no he just came here to have a little good laugh at the satire , he was tagged because he appreciates good sense of humor.
Yeah and a proud one at that:)
:disagree:
Yeah and a proud one at that:)
Well, my definition of secularists are people who go a bit like this

So what industrial reform did UPA do in 10 years?
Modi is a mass murderer​
What does that have to with..............ah never mind, what about labour reforms and taxation?
BJP is communal Hindutvaadi​
Thats not the topic. Jeez. What do you plan to do about all the corruption?
What corruption. BJP is corrupt - Yedurapa. RSS is a sick communal Hindu​
Hmmm......So nothing? 2G, CWG, Coal allocation?
That is media hype onlee. Modi will destroy the secular fabric of this country. Modi killed 3000 muslims in Godhra​
Fuckkkkkk. Okay Modi did this, Modi did that. Where is the proof. Why did the court acquit him?
Uhhhh, everyone knows the proof. There are media reports that Modi killed people. Everybody knows it, duh

:wave:

India is slipping further into the abyss of communal mindset. We Pakistanis as 8% of our population is migrants, extend support to all those left there that want to unite with Pakistan. My parents, my grandparents stood in the face of Hindustan hegemonial policy and always supported Pakistan-many still there vouch for Lucknow going to Pakistan. We must stand zealously against these saffron chadi walas and form a common front against them.

As a migrant myself I stand clearly with Pakistan as should all muslims left there.
Pakistani
You have nothing to do with us. Your parents, grandparents if they still live here don't count for zilch. Hindu hegemony - in your dreams. Anyone who tries to break this country again will be dealt with militarily.

Oh the irony. Hindus making fun of hinduism. Try doing that in a muslim country, you will get your head chopped off. @jamahir Arent you lucky you live in India? The freedom you have, the right to abuse the majority of a nation. Enjoy that right buddy! Use that right, savour it.

image.jpg

:disagree:

Well, my definition of secularists are people who go a bit like this

So what industrial reform did UPA do in 10 years?
Modi is a mass murderer​
What does that have to with..............ah never mind, what about labour reforms and taxation?
BJP is communal Hindutvaadi​
Thats not the topic. Jeez. What do you plan to do about all the corruption?
What corruption. BJP is corrupt - Yedurapa. RSS is a sick communal Hindu​
Hmmm......So nothing? 2G, CWG, Coal allocation?
That is media hype onlee. Modi will destroy the secular fabric of this country. Modi killed 3000 muslims in Godhra​
Fuckkkkkk. Okay Modi did this, Modi did that. Where is the proof. Why did the court acquit him?
Uhhhh, everyone knows the proof. There are media reports that Modi killed people. Everybody knows it, duh

:wave:

Pakistani
You have nothing to do with us. Your parents, grandparents if they still live here don't count for zilch. Hindu hegemony - in your dreams. Anyone who tries to break this country again will be dealt with militarily.
In a democracy we are allowed to have views which are radically different from others. your description sounds childish , but then ,who am i to expect more?:)
You are welcome to your opinion , its after all inscribed in our constitution which also uses the word secular:)

In a democracy we are allowed to have views which are radically different form others. your description sounds childish , but then ,who am i to expect more?:)
You are welcome to your opinion , its after all inscribed in our constitution which also uses the word secular:)
which was added to the constitution during emergency. Quite democratic aye.

In a democracy we are allowed to have views which are radically different form others. your description sounds childish , but then ,who am i to expect more?:)
That's what most of Congi leaders and their 'Bhakts' have when put in the corner. I don't really care what these people call or think about BJP and Modi but when questioned about actual policy and governance they better have an answer. Its a question about all our collective futures and that of the millions of poor who don't have any education, any job, any roof and any food.

'its after all inscribed in our constitution which also uses the word secular'
Inscribed by the same party who would sanction the killing of Sikhs.

Not at all,its just you found the particular article to share your funny thought , but never seen you share similar cool satires of other religion. :)

have you never seen me make fun of global mullahs... surprising.

Try doing that in a muslim country, you will get your head chopped off.

huzoor, what do you think people like nasser and gaddafi did... and that was decades back... it is you who are supporting reactionaries in 2015 !!!

@jamahir Arent you lucky you live in India? The freedom you have, the right to abuse the majority of a nation. Enjoy that right buddy! Use that right, savour it.

what to do... my religion was started by a rebel who went against the established/majority culture and governance. :enjoy:

what to do... my religion was started by a rebel who went against the established/majority culture and governance. :enjoy:

So you do agree you are lucky to be Indian so you can rebel against the majority of the nation without any consequence while the nation protects your right to do so?

many still there vouch for Lucknow going to Pakistan.
Tell them to come out in open and try to secede from India if they have balls.go cry for your own people who cannot get a passport unless they sign a religious declaration that Muhammad is last prophet . first abolish such state sponsored discrimination against ahmedis. Apna ghar pehle sambhalo. Don't try to be thakedar of all.

So go change it if you can :lol:
Why change it? when it can be used to undress the Secular Brigade's hypocrisy. You were preaching @The Great One about Democratic rights while when it suits your agenda Democratic procedure becomes a laughing matter. :lol:

So you do agree you are lucky to be Indian so you can rebel against the majority of the nation without any consequence while the nation protects your right to do so?
Stop wasting your time bro.

Aamir Khan will produce “Ghajini 2”, in which he will change his religion every 15 minutes. Shah Rukh Khan will appear in “My name is Khan not Raj” with a tagline “I am a big terrorist”. Salman Khan will make “Ek Tha Lion” and we will protest like good Hindus because lion is communal, tiger is secular.
I though he would have left for Pak already

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom