What's new

Ten from Kashmir crack civil services exam

Is Bihar still the top IAS churner?
No second after UP. We can't be sure about actual number because many people from Bihar and UP go to other places like delhi and crack this exam. On the basis of domicile in form UP is first and bihar is second. Kashmir is surprisingly third.

Thats great !!! They will join executive body of our constitution .each success will encourage laks of candidates to give a try ...and by that process they will come to know how beautiful is our constitution

Thats fantastic!
I also want to crack civil service exam one day!
Jai hind!

Speaking from experience buddy - get started now then you got a chance.......:D
Cuz most of these guys start preparing atleast 2 years before they give their first attempt. Usually people get selected in their 3rd attempt. Some do boast of getting through in their 1st one but conveniently forget to mention they had been preparing for 4 years.

Oh the great lord rajarajadi raja chola!:lol:

Bro,
Right now i am pursuing my mechanical engg. degree. I dont spend much time in FB. All i do in FB is to educate my friends on the rising power of india.
PDF, I use daily to keep in touch with the current geo politcal and defence affairs. It also gives me the opportunity to get in touch with different people from different parts of the world,their views and cultures,which plays a crucial role in making my views i.e, some of them influence me.

BTW, daily i spend atleast 1 hr disecting The Hindu.
Now i am a first yr student so no internet or laptop in hostel. Now the supply of Hindu is also blocked. So PDF and my cell phone is my only way to keep in touch with the world!

Ohh Bachchu,

My personal opinion on IAS is great but really we need some great businessmen and researchers who can bring order in the country again.

My suggestion, do well in Mech and go to USA and do some great research.

Then come back and do something.

Back
Top Bottom