What's new

Featured Temples, Train Attacked as Bangladesh Violence Spreads After PM Modi Visit

Did the police kill protestors first or did the protests turn violent first?

I'm referring to the Hindus of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

There's not a fullscale war like in SL, the Hindus in BD haven't take up arms. And that's precisely my point. Hindus as minorities in BD and Pakistan aren't involved in converting Muslims to Hinduism, killing people for offending their faith, making videos against Muslims, destroying mosques, grouping together and rioting, etc. So why do they unfortunately have to face attacks? I'm also talking about Buddhists and Jains here.

"So why do they unfortunately have to face attacks? I'm also talking about Buddhists and Jains here."

Pakistanis are not spokespersons for Bangladeshis. Ask Bangladesh. They are your allies. Don't drag Pakistan into this. Our minorities are secure and safe.

On the other hand :
If you are implying that slaughter of Muslims in your own country is justified, because they convert Hindus, marry Hindu women, destroy temples, demand special rights, riot over offensive books or perceived insults to their Prophet then that is entirely your internal affair.
No one is asking India why this happens.

For the record:
The war in Sri Lanka was between Tamil Hindus, and Sinhalese Buddhists. Pakistan, Bangladesh or Muslims were not a factor.
India intervened on behalf of Tamil Hindus and ended up fighting them.

Last edited:
Did the police kill protestors first or did the protests turn violent first?

Exactly, the protestors are the victims here...not the Hindus....and I could care less what happens to Hindus.

And I'm ok with them destroying temples. I wish Pakistanis had such backbones but no.....we gotta build them in city literally called Islamabad. :lol:

Bengali Police is literally assaulting Muslims at their national Mosque and PDF cares about Hindu Temples.......Lmao

1616969879433.png

1616969900109.png

1616969917603.png

1616970140255.png

1616970211372.png

**** Modi, Hasina and their simps.

So why doesn't India send in a peacekeeping force to protect Hindus like in Sri Lanka ?

In the case that you’re misinformed, Almost entire leadership of the LTTE was Christian.. And Catholic Church of South Indian were behind then on both materialistic and lobbying support

Sri Lankan conflict was never about religion, It was majoritarianism of Sinhalese vs linguistic supremacy of Tamils, A fissure exploited by India for its hegemonic ambitions
Both ethnic groups have considerable share of Catholics and Protestants, Tamils with a larger number due to the strong influence of the Church of Madras

Buddhism and Hinduism is quite intertwined and complimented in the island, Seldom at conflict with each other

This will help Modi in its home turf, in west Bengal.
Cant say. People already have their fixed ideas. Not going to change because a few fundamentalists rioted in a foreign country. These images scare away investors, BD is one if the few countries with gdp growth in this financial year.

Islamists attacking others. Pakistanis defending terrorists. What's new.

Come again?? Who supported LTTE??

Where the fudge do you get your facts from?? Indian whatsapp groups?? :lol:

The Hindus in India are the experts in all these, where they openly lynch you for even eating your diet.
[/QUOTE]

He said not in India, What you told happens (very rare, you can count) in India, but outside. Example Pakistan and BD, where Hindus don't even protest let alone hurting Muslim majority if they destroy their temple or kill them which they do. In India Muslims have killed, beheaded, cut off hands when they feel that people from other religion have hurt theirs. Do you understand?

The Hindus in India are the experts in all these, where they openly lynch you for even eating your diet.

He said not in India, What you told happens (very rare, you can count) in India, but outside. Example Pakistan and BD, where Hindus don't even protest let alone hurting Muslim majority if they destroy their temple or kill them which they do. In India Muslims have killed, beheaded, cut off hands when they feel that people from other religion have hurt theirs. Do you understand?
[/QUOTE]

Wtf are you talking about.....minorities in Bangladesh and Pakistan have more rights and freedoms than India.

We don't destroy famous Temples....Babri Masjid example....or lynch people for eating pork.......cue beef lynching that happen daily.

Do you understand??

Buddhism and Hinduism is quite intertwined and complimented in the island, Seldom at conflict with each other

😊😊😊
( Link )

1930; May-June: Several anti-Indian riots exploded in Rangoon and various Burmese cities and ports following a massive Indian coolies strike which began at Rangoon’s harbour on May 8.

1930; May 26: A night-long riot stirred up by ethnic Burmans in Rangoon’s Indian quarters left 120 people of Indian origin dead as well as more than 900 injured, according to British colonial government sources. More recent analyses estimate that more than 200 were killed and 2,000 injured, these figures are likely closer to reality

Sri Lankan conflict was never about religion, It was majoritarianism of Sinhalese vs linguistic supremacy of Tamils, A fissure exploited by India for its hegemonic ambitions
Both ethnic groups have considerable share of Catholics and Protestants, Tamils with a larger number due to the strong influence of the Church of Madras

If the conflict wasn't about religion then why did India intervene?
Over a campaign lasting nearly two years and eight months the Indian Army suffered
1,138 killed, 2762 Wounded ( Link )

Last edited:
On the other hand :
If you are implying that slaughter of Muslims in your own country is justified, because they convert Hindus, marry Hindu women, destroy temples, demand special rights, riot over offensive books or perceived insults to their Prophet then that is entirely your internal affair.
No one is asking India why this happens.
I'm not saying these kind of riots are justified. My point basically is that in India if Hindus start riots Muslims fight back, then Hindus again fight back followed by Muslims which goes in a vicious circle. The same is with regards to conversion. However, in BD if Muslims start riots, Hindus don't fight back which shouldn't lead to a vicious circle. But still Muslims tend to keep on targeting Hindus/Buddhists despite Hindus/Buddhists not doing anything wrong and basically just minding their own business.

I'm not saying these kind of riots are justified. My point basically is that in India if Hindus start riots Muslims fight back, then Hindus again fight back followed by Muslims which goes in a vicious circle. The same is with regards to conversion. However, in BD if Muslims start riots, Hindus don't fight back which shouldn't lead to a vicious circle. But still Muslims tend to keep on targeting Hindus/Buddhists despite Hindus/Buddhists not doing anything wrong and basically just minding their own business.

Large scale rioting against minorities is a phenomenon in India and Bangladesh, not in Pakistan.
In Pakistan there are terrorist attacks against Christian and Hindu places of worship by vicious religious fundamentalists. These fundamentalist also target sects and liberals within their own community with far more savagery and frequency . Sufi shrines, Shia mosques, Ahmediya places of worship have been attacked with far more savagery and frequency than temples and churches. The issue is terrorism, not communal violence. Pakistan is dealing with these attacks with all the might at its disposal and no government minister or elected politician has justified attacks on minorities unlike India ( Link )

The funny part is India's propaganda apparatus is silent on the persecution of minorities it Bangladesh while highlighting terrorist attacks in Pakistan and portraying them as communal violence.
The communal divide in Bangladesh at the ground level is as deep as the communal divide in India. The Bangladeshi Hindu or Buddhist is suspected of being disloyal to the nation and harboring sympathy for India ( or Myanmar). This is exactly like Indian Muslims being accused of being sympathetic to Pakistan. The Hindu and Buddhist minorities in Bangladesh are far more marginalized and persecuted than Muslims and Christians in India.
Ironically, there are no demonstrations in front of the Bangladeshi consulates and High Commission in India by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Bajrang Dal, RSS, Abhinav Bharat, Hindu Jagran Manch, ABVP, Gau Raksha Samiti, and the BJP against atrocities on Hindus there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom