What's new

Temple demolished in Pakistan,Gold Ornaments stolen in 'hurried' operation

They should have waited for the court decision... this is very bad & i'm against demolitions of places of worship regardless who eva they belong to....

I wonder what Pakistan government will do about this and more importantly waiting for a statement from Rehman Malik.

Nothing . Same as India . A few scapegoat arrests and sympathy statements .

You are in no position to preach either.

My masee left after the 2001 riots in Gujarat. Who would anyways want to stay in India, the #1 unsafest place for Christians and Muslims alike?..

That's why every year 1 million Indians run out of India

and you are in Epitome of Position to vomit about others .

“If you don’t want us, we will go to India,” screamed a woman.
Nah!! dont go to india.take up arms and fight for justice for you land for you god.for your women.If you go to india you'll be called cowards just like kashmiri pundits are.

Pathetic, event of land grab and discrimination. Hopefully, the culprits will be prosecuted and punished, for this crime.

For, Indians, Pakistanis and others: Stop bitching about, migrating communities from Pakistan and backwards, or as if this act was sanctioned by Pakistani govt or was carried out by citizens instead of land mafia. If, you wish to debate, do so in a civil manner, avoid blanket statements and casting your ignorance through hatred. Further post violations will draw infractions.

Re-opened after a cleanup.

481668_10151139594231196_51453573_n.jpg

Amin Lakhani, who owns major businesses.

Pathetic, event of land grab and discrimination. Hopefully, the culprits will be prosecuted and punished, for this crime.

For, Indians, Pakistanis and others: Stop bitching about, migrating communities from Pakistan and backwards, or as if this act was sanctioned by Pakistani govt or was carried out by citizens instead of land mafia. If, you wish to debate, do so in a civil manner, avoid blanket statements and casting your ignorance through hatred. Further post violations will draw infractions.

Re-opened after a cleanup.
Simple question to you:
After how many rounds of these demolitions and injustice meeted out to minorities - we hear them atleast once a week, do we get to cast a blanket statement on Pakistani's being bigoted in religion?

Or is it that some good folks who are forever optimist- including you- just dont want to accept what is happening in Pakistan?

where the hell was MQM ? is Amin Lakhani their man ?

Jinnah must be cursing him for the historic mistake he did in 1947. He dreamt of a seculat muslim majority state and inturn got a islamic state.

I feel poor of u ppl. U cud have got gems if jinnah's dream cud have come true.

I m not saying that its on topic. :D but it does tell bout the roots of all problems.

Simple question to you:
After how many rounds of these demolitions and injustice meeted out to minorities - we hear them atleast once a week, do we get to cast a blanket statement on Pakistani's being bigoted in religion?

Or is it that some good folks who are forever optimist- including you- just dont want to accept what is happening in Pakistan?

Aero on another thread was telling me how ''stupid'' practices of ''pagans'' had no place in mecca. He offered that as an intellectual logical argument (because abraham built mecca for allah's worship etc etc - theological reference, not factual). He did not think that that statement was judgemental or supremacist. IMO that is the textbook definition of bigotry, obviously not for him. So how will you define bigotry before you ask pakistanis such questions?

Most pakistanis use religious references to form logic, ethics, morality and the idea of right and wrong, without realising how inherently unjust it is on people of other religious pursuations. That is the problem IMO. Too much religion.

When we have a govt of looters, murderers and plunderers, this is not unexpected.

Its a shame isn't it for many two faced liberals and seculars that under their watch such a ghastly thing happened.

Imagine if this mandir was blown away by Taliban!! Mr Altaf Hussain from London would have gone berserk on the phone. There would have been write-ups for liberal fascists of Express Tribune type exhorting full military action.

Any place of worship is sacred. A country where people do not respect place of worship be it land grabbers or terrorists, does not get respect anywhere in the world. I m sorry I have to say but this is the state of affairs of my country under this group of selfish mafia dons many us want to call 'leaders'.

The worlds largest Real Estate agency ran by our holy army is involved here

This is why Pakistan needs secularism.

And sad to see some Pakistani members don't have an issue with our minorities wanting to leave.

The culprits should pay and be condemned, not the victim.

so with your secularism, you will eliminate all the corruption?

Back
Top Bottom