What's new

Temple constructed by Aurangzeb at Chitrkoot

If Asoka can be appriciated for all his mass muder etc in kalinga war then why not auranzeb.is it that asoka was hindu converted to buddism so he can be appreciated by hindu indians but aurangzeb being muslim cant be appreciated by hindu indians.How mean...:rolleyes:

Sometimes i love some of your comments which show mirror to others :D

I also heard that Auranagzeb led a very simple life compare to rest of the Mugul rulers

By this thread, i understand 1 thing, some people here always act cheap and nonsense, and they are doing for fun or as troll or whatever. 1 person who was involved in killing many thousands people, and who destroyed temple and their faiths. How can you people praise him ?

and some1 said " thanks for spreading islam ... " wow cool
tum log aise Insan ko hi apna leader maan sakte ho, Good keep up.

By this thread, i understand 1 thing, some people here always act cheap and nonsense, and they are doing for fun or as troll or whatever. 1 person who was involved in killing many thousands people, and who destroyed temple and their faiths. How can you people praise him ?

and some1 said " thanks for spreading islam ... " wow cool
tum log aise Insan ko hi apna leader maan sakte ho, Good keep up.

Guess what Auragzaib would be your hero if he was hindu and victims were muslims and if he would have build more madirs than mosques and would have give extra benefits to hindus .thats how history is bias when you read it from muslim or hindu eye

Yup...that's why call Hitler, greatest German ever, as it was cruel time for Germany that time...:angel:

He was never cruel as hitler, but he was a great king.

Guess what Auragzaib would be your hero if he was hindu and victims were muslims and if he would have build more madirs than mosques and would have give extra benefits to hindus .thats how history is bias when you read it from muslim or hindu eye

as i said before here people comments by their own fantasy thinking.

and by calling him your hero, i think you better showing how you read your history.. btw i have doubt that you ever read history. what i know you guys spend all time in google, puting here comments and sitting alone in your room feel patriot and proud..

He was never cruel as hitler, but he was a great king.
Ask those who were killed and forcibly converted and oppressed....definition of great changes from one frame of reference to other....you have yours, I have mine....lets put it to rest.

Our hero's are your villains, you cry about the civilization that ruled india for more than a thousand years, we consider it our own. History is judged by the eye viewing it. To Muslims Aurangzeb was a great king. Simples.

Aurangzeb was a genuine man, he fought for what he believed in. He is a hero in the subcontinent.

Sometimes i love some of your comments which show mirror to others :D

I also heard that Auranagzeb led a very simple life compare to rest of the Mugul rulers

Hitler was a vegetarian,non-smoker, loved dogs, was an art lover and an artist himself and in the end killed 6 million jews among others..Your point is?

Our hero's are your villains, you cry about the civilization that ruled india for more than a thousand years, we consider it our own. History is judged by the eye viewing it. To Muslims Aurangzeb was a great king. Simples.

as you said for muslims he was great king, so you speaking for all muslims , so i have no problem in saying that you guys always chose your hero who was involve in killing non muslims, destroying their faiths,, that's it. You guys always judge every thing in religion.

ll cause problem and when other people reacts then ll cry and ll shout we are victim every where now kill them.. that's things work for you guys. you guys just wanna spread Islam, wanna see every 1 as muslim,, but after that what ? here west countries inventing 1 thing daily, china even 10-20 year ahead from us ( India ) and people like you are still stuck in religion stuffs, giving religion matter to every thing.

take your side if you hate anti muslims then don't use any product / inventions in which they are involved . gain this self ego. use only those thing which are invented by muslims.. or if you can not do that then learn that you have to respect other non muslims people faiths. take 1 fair side

Well this does explain lot about you and intolerant society(towards other religions) you grew up in.

Indians love Akbar but despise Auranzeb, not because they were from different civilizations or religions but because unlike his grandfather he was intolerant of other religions except his own.

"Auranzeb was a tyrant with bigoted ideals.He despised other religions, imposed unfair laws/taxes on them and destroyed their place of worship." Hailing from Pakistan, this fact may not have same bearing for you, as is it does for us.
But then that speaks more about you, than us.

Back
Top Bottom