What's new

Tell Tale Effects of Pakistani Snipers on LOC !

The things a Musalman should invest in are his marksman skills. Good skills in the use of artillery and snipers have an importance in Islam. Remember the honor which RasulAllah صلی اللہ علیہ والہ وسلم gave to the archer Saad bin Abi Waqas رضی اللہ عنہ

These snipers are precious sons of the soil!
I would not want Musalman in India and more specifically the Indian Army to develop such skills. They would end up taking our boys out on the LOC.

Arrrrray?

??? o_O

This is the new jacket designed against sniper attacks, not sure how will it protect the neck and face.

Army_officer_major_anoop_mishra_bulletproof_jacket_ANI.jpg
Double protection is applied where the Indian tiny assets are hidden..

Would it cover the head. Chootia endians at their best of claiming ..we have developed this we have developed that.
Sniper don’t aim for head always, specially at long range distances. In Iraq Kevlar helmet has Save several dozen lives from snipers, because by the time bullet reached it target, it might not have enough strength to penetrate even soft armor.

Bullet loses penetration strength at long distances.

Pakistanis are. Our nation was made in the name of ISLAM. indian so called "Muslims" are fake Muslims who are slaves and worshippers of hindus/idol-worshippers. Astuffurallah.
There are so many contradictions in the above statement..

I don't have any problem if you call yourself a Pakistani.. I have a problem when you call yourself a Muslim and then start distributing certificates to other Muslims of the world.

A Muslim always follows Quran and Sunnah, and both are in agreement (of course) about the treatment of other Muslims whether they are black, white, brown, tall, short etc etc..

Both sides of the Muslims have this problem that they hate each other.. and both are being subjugated in one way or the other...

We, the racist Pakistanis, think that Indian Muslims chose to live with Hindu India? Let me tell you the reality today.. In 1937 Provincial assembly elections, the results show that present days Pakistan gave a big middle finger to Muslim League:

upload_2019-12-24_23-4-40.png

Then came the 1946 elections:

upload_2019-12-24_23-6-16.png

This is how All India Muslim League performed on Muslim seats all over India (other than princely states):

upload_2019-12-24_23-9-30.png

Now whoever says that Indian Muslims didn't support Muhammad Ali Jinnah's All India Muslim League is a big liar..

In fact, AIML performed poorly on the Muslim seats in present day Pakistan..

There were two options with the Muslims of India.

1 - Migrate to Pakistan
2 - Accept India as their home and continue living there.

Those who took option 1 lost many lives and their livelihood while they migrated.

Those who took option 2 have lost all the dignity they had.. and their third generation has now started losing lives too.

Bro, you have to understand that it was not the ancestors of the Indian Muslims who willingly chose to accept India.. actually, AIML lost more seats in NWFP and a significant majority chose united India over Pakistan.

Seriously, I didn't want to write it here.. but some racists have pushed me really hard.

@Areesh @Mangus Ortus Novem @Valar.

There are so many contradictions in the above statement..

I don't have any problem if you call yourself a Pakistani.. I have a problem when you call yourself a Muslim and then start distributing certificates to other Muslims of the world.

A Muslim always follows Quran and Sunnah, and both are in agreement (of course) about the treatment of other Muslims whether they are black, white, brown, tall, short etc etc..

Both sides of the Muslims have this problem that they hate each other.. and both are being subjugated in one way or the other...

We, the racist Pakistanis, think that Indian Muslims chose to live with Hindu India? Let me tell you the reality today.. In 1937 Provincial assembly elections, the results show that present days Pakistan gave a big middle finger to Muslim League:

View attachment 595329

Then came the 1946 elections:

View attachment 595330

This is how All India Muslim League performed on Muslim seats all over India (other than princely states):

View attachment 595331

Now whoever says that Indian Muslims didn't support Muhammad Ali Jinnah's All India Muslim League is a big liar..

In fact, AIML performed poorly on the Muslim seats in present day Pakistan..

There were two options with the Muslims of India.

1 - Migrate to Pakistan
2 - Accept India as their home and continue living there.

Those who took option 1 lost many lives and their livelihood while they migrated.

Those who took option 2 have lost all the dignity they had.. and their third generation has now started losing lives too.

Bro, you have to understand that it was not the ancestors of the Indian Muslims who willingly chose to accept India.. actually, AIML lost more seats in NWFP and a significant majority chose united India over Pakistan.

Seriously, I didn't want to write it here.. but some racists have pushed me really hard.

@Areesh @Mangus Ortus Novem @Valar.

Does being anti-Pakistani, a slave and worshipper of hindu/idol-worshipping hindu indians still make you a Muslim? If so then Islam is dead and buried forever.

These figures fail to show remotely what your trying to imply. Ever heard of self interest? If you find pack of hyenas gathering around you, it will be you who will cry for help.

What threat do you think people in K-Pk or westerly Punjab see in Hindu's? Nothing. Indeed it was Hindu's who would get a thrashing in 1947 as they were chased of or begged for mercy. On the other had if you were a bhayya in Utter Pradesh surrounded by a ocean of Gangus what were you gonna do? Call Altaf bhai?

Get the point?

Ps. People take out insurance against a potential threat of loss. If you feel you don't have anything to lose you don't take insurance out. ML was insurance policy.

Back
Top Bottom