What's new

Tell Tale Effects of Pakistani Snipers on LOC !

What threat do you think people in K-Pk or westerly Punjab see in Hindu's? Nothing. Indeed it was Hindu's who would get a thrashing in 1947 as they were chased of or begged for mercy. On the other had if you were a bhayya in Utter Pradesh surrounded by a ocean of Gangus what were you gonna do? Call Altaf bhai?
Lol. Go see the 14 points of Quaid. One point was that developments done in KPK and Balochistan. West Pak esp. These 2 places would be living in Stone ages and become illeterate had the partition not happened.
U ppl(Muslims) in Sindh despite in Majority were living like slaves in front of Hindus.

For us, winning the next war means our objective of getting Kashmir is fulfilled..

For them, the objective is to humiliate us..

I seriously don't know what will be the result of next conventional war.

Nopes, not immediately. The first generation, even the second one still likes Pakistan. I have met many.. they never say bad about Pakistan.

I tell you an interesting story. During 2011 world cup semi final, I went to an Indian hairdressing shop in Abu Dhabi. Two guys (in their 20s) of the shop were from Indian Hyderabad. They were making fun of pakistani team and praising India while watching the match on the tv in that shop. There was another guy in his 60s, from Hyderabad India, who came to watch the match. He was their Uncle. He literally had tears in his eyes.. They told me that his uncle and most people of his generation still supports Pakistan in an India Pakistan match. They were also making fun of him.

This is just one account. I have met many such people of the older generation. Our own relatives who visited us till late 80s from Central India, they always had to say good things about Pakistan and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

The people who represented them from the beginning though.. like you see asaduddin owaisi, jui Hind imams etc etc.. they made statements to show their support to India.

Bro, they have no choice. For example, most of the people I meet now, Indian Muslims, they want to migrate to West. They don't feel safe. But if they fail to get permanent residence in the west, what do you expect them to do in India to save themselves from lynching?

Indian Hindus have a choice to join India still today, we couldn't even accommodate the Pakistanis who sided with us in 1971 war in East Pakistan. They still live in refugee camps and hoist Pakistani flag. There leaders of that time got hanged by hasina government and we couldn't help them. Indian Muslims later generations probably watched all the drama unfolded in East pakistan and thought to prove their loyalty to save themselves from getting socially suppressed.

You have to think that a population where AIML received 100% seats can't just change its stance. Just see the later generations of people who supported Congress in present day NWFP or Sindh, they still put their nationalist agendas over Pakistan. Achakzai, FazluRahman, Jiey Sindh Qaumi Mahaaz etc.. we have to give in to their stupid illogical demands to keep them attached to Pakistan. We couldn't get the full loyalty of these people till now.. because Pakistani forces never used extra force against them.. while India would have never hesitated doing that against Muslims.
Not only that bro. I remember a Hindu in my school always used to support India in cricket matches against pakistan
Also whenever a Video comes of Pak Hindu criticizing India, Hindus of India would not bash him but say that he is being forced to say that. While we love to abuse our Muslim Brothers of India not knowing they had to prove thier loyalty to India

I think Pakistan Army learned lessons from Lebonan Israel conflict in 2010 where hazbullah stopped Israeli advancements using their snipers who gave tough time to advancing IDF units.

I hope Pakistan also learns lessons from recent drone attacks on Saudi Aramco and hopefully we will focus on developing such tactics.
when us attacked on iraq the only people gave us army a hard time was snipers. specially night attacks. this what i know from american soldier.

Even if they're anti-Pakistani?

Yes. Pakistaniat is not the basis of Islam. Even a non Pakistani can be a good Muslim. He can be wrong about the idea of an Islamic state or Pakistan, but this error of judgement does not make him non believer. Some Pakistanis dont believe in 'Two nation theory', which is basis of Pakistan and we still do not call them Kafir or Murtad.

Very good.
Already sniper attacks from Pak are at a record low as 16 corps commander confirmed there were no sniper attacks on LoC since March after India introduced Scorpio TGT & M95 sniper rifles on LoC, despite LoC being the hottest ever.

Now this will further reduce that.
if there is no attack since march then whats the reason behind this development?

Nopes, not immediately. The first generation, even the second one still likes Pakistan. I have met many.. they never say bad about Pakistan.

I tell you an interesting story. During 2011 world cup semi final, I went to an Indian hairdressing shop in Abu Dhabi. Two guys (in their 20s) of the shop were from Indian Hyderabad. They were making fun of pakistani team and praising India while watching the match on the tv in that shop. There was another guy in his 60s, from Hyderabad India, who came to watch the match. He was their Uncle. He literally had tears in his eyes.. They told me that his uncle and most people of his generation still supports Pakistan in an India Pakistan match. They were also making fun of him.

This is just one account. I have met many such people of the older generation. Our own relatives who visited us till late 80s from Central India, they always had to say good things about Pakistan and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

The people who represented them from the beginning though.. like you see asaduddin owaisi, jui Hind imams etc etc.. they made statements to show their support to India.

Bro, they have no choice. For example, most of the people I meet now, Indian Muslims, they want to migrate to West. They don't feel safe. But if they fail to get permanent residence in the west, what do you expect them to do in India to save themselves from lynching?

Indian Hindus have a choice to join India still today, we couldn't even accommodate the Pakistanis who sided with us in 1971 war in East Pakistan. They still live in refugee camps and hoist Pakistani flag. There leaders of that time got hanged by hasina government and we couldn't help them. Indian Muslims later generations probably watched all the drama unfolded in East pakistan and thought to prove their loyalty to save themselves from getting socially suppressed.

You have to think that a population where AIML received 100% seats can't just change its stance. Just see the later generations of people who supported Congress in present day NWFP or Sindh, they still put their nationalist agendas over Pakistan. Achakzai, FazluRahman, Jiey Sindh Qaumi Mahaaz etc.. we have to give in to their stupid illogical demands to keep them attached to Pakistan. We couldn't get the full loyalty of these people till now.. because Pakistani forces never used extra force against them.. while India would have never hesitated doing that against Muslims.
There are many who hate Pakistan, Jinnah and consider partition as a big mistake -- and are die hard Indian nationalists and have always supported Delhi regime against their fellow Muslim brethren in Kashmir. Was there a single protest in mainland India by Indian Muslims when Kashmiri muslims were being butchered? Specimen from pdf like Jamahir and showstopper can clear your misconceptions which are based on meeting a few Indian Muslims in UAE who happen to be sympathetic towards Pakistan which in any case is an anomaly.
Achakzai, FazluRahman, Jiey Sindh Qaumi Mahaaz
How many seats do PkMAP, JUI-F, JSQM and MQM win?

There is a buttload of literature and footage of Indian Muslims being Delhi loyalists.

I don't have any problem with those Indian Muslims who realize the fact that Delhi regime is our mutual enemy; but to absolve those who still bark against Jinnah, partition and Pakistan is unacceptable. Simply, all excuses for anti-Pakistan rhetoric of MANY Indian Muslims are just lame.

This is the new jacket designed against sniper attacks, not sure how will it protect the neck and face.

Army_officer_major_anoop_mishra_bulletproof_jacket_ANI.jpg
What about agility and stamina when wearing this?
How much it weighted?

Back
Top Bottom