What's new

Tell Tale Effects of Pakistani Snipers on LOC !

These figures fail to show remotely what your trying to imply. Ever heard of self interest? If you find pack of hyenas gahering around you, it will be you who will cry for help.

What threat do you think people in K-Pk or westerly Punjab see in Hindu's? Nothing. Indeed it was Hindu's who would get a thrashing in 1947 as they were chased of or begged for mercy. On the other had if you were a bhayya in Utter Pradesh surrounded by a ocean of Gangus what were you gonna do? Call Altaf bhai?

Get the point?

It was Muslim League (and allies) which were demanding separation on the basis of Two Nation theory, Vs other parties (including those lead by Muslims in present day Pakistan) that were in support of a united India.. I will mention two points and you can take whatever you want from these points:

In Punjab, Sikandar Hayat Khan lead the Unionist Party, which won majority in 1937 and still managed to dent Muslim League vote in 1946 by winning 20 seats.

Sikandar Hayat Khan died in 1942, he was a supporter of united India. He condemned any reference to the Lahore resolution, although he made a pact with Quaid e Azam's AIML.

After his death, Malik Khizar Hyat refused to comply with League demands in 1944 leading to repeal of the pact between unionist party and AIML. Still he managed to win 20 seats in Punjab.

2. NWFP... well.. numbers speak.. but let me tell you, Khan Abdul GHaffar Khan helped congress formed the government.. CONGRESS.. which was against the idea of creation of Pakistan..

We are not talking about threat.. we are talking about who was in support of partition and who wasn't..

And you wasted your time!

You know me... NOBODY here is more AncientPakistani than I am! Yet I rather be Pak...

Nobody is better than I and I am better than nobody. Everyone is more human than I am....

Pakistan is Amant of The Holy Prophet PBUH .... and thats that!

My goal is to Unite everyone under the Promise made...

However, leaving the muddy waters alone is also equally required.

My primary worry at the moment is the great fitna that has unfolded in MaqboozaHindustan and how it is going to cause harm to the followers of The Holy Prophet PBUH....

But when we have done nothing for PakKashmiris who prefer to be burried in PakFlag... I fear this hollowed out nation won't be able to do something for those left behind...

I am sorry I don't write quality stuff these days.... health is a bugger...

But I consider it MY Duty to Protect The Heartland Pakistan and Unite everyone under the PakFlag....

However, I fear HalkuKhan is readying to make mountains out of our skulls if we continue down this path....

People cann't be true Paks let alone Muslims...

So, brother mine @PakSword stop wasting time... we have GanguTerroristArmy to worry about... the filth are cooking some ugly broth...and our internal situation is mess as ever....

Hamain phelay kutt paray gi... phir hum yuk dum uthain gae aur hamara rukh mushraq ki tarf hoga.. phir magharab... @Verve

I pray for mercy on OurPeople, OurLand..

Sir dil dukhta hai jab musalmaanon ko gaalian partay dekhta hun.... ya koi history ka ghalat sabaq parhanay ki koshish karta hai..

Kafi din se yehi chal raha hai ke Quaid e Azam ne warn kardia tha... arey bhai, tou unhon ne konsa Quaid e Azam ka saath nahi diya??? Kab unhon ne Quaid e Azam ko dhutkara?

On the other hand, just look at Khan Abdul GHaffar Khan and Sir Sikandar Hayat, who were vehemently opposing the idea of Pakistan!!!

This is the new jacket designed against sniper attacks, not sure how will it protect the neck and face.

Army_officer_major_anoop_mishra_bulletproof_jacket_ANI.jpg
well no sniper would aim for head in real combat as the bullet would hit at least 1 meter away from where you aim (in very long range snipe missions). so the sniper eventually would go against center of target shape to increase hit probability.

There are so many contradictions in the above statement..

I don't have any problem if you call yourself a Pakistani.. I have a problem when you call yourself a Muslim and then start distributing certificates to other Muslims of the world.

A Muslim always follows Quran and Sunnah, and both are in agreement (of course) about the treatment of other Muslims whether they are black, white, brown, tall, short etc etc..

Both sides of the Muslims have this problem that they hate each other.. and both are being subjugated in one way or the other...

We, the racist Pakistanis, think that Indian Muslims chose to live with Hindu India? Let me tell you the reality today.. In 1937 Provincial assembly elections, the results show that present days Pakistan gave a big middle finger to Muslim League:

View attachment 595329

Then came the 1946 elections:

View attachment 595330

This is how All India Muslim League performed on Muslim seats all over India (other than princely states):

View attachment 595331

Now whoever says that Indian Muslims didn't support Muhammad Ali Jinnah's All India Muslim League is a big liar..

In fact, AIML performed poorly on the Muslim seats in present day Pakistan..

There were two options with the Muslims of India.

1 - Migrate to Pakistan
2 - Accept India as their home and continue living there.

Those who took option 1 lost many lives and their livelihood while they migrated.

Those who took option 2 have lost all the dignity they had.. and their third generation has now started losing lives too.

Bro, you have to understand that it was not the ancestors of the Indian Muslims who willingly chose to accept India.. actually, AIML lost more seats in NWFP and a significant majority chose united India over Pakistan.

Seriously, I didn't want to write it here.. but some racists have pushed me really hard.

@Areesh @Mangus Ortus Novem @Valar.
As soon as India came into being, these very same people allied themselves with the Hindus.

They have always proclaimed to be proud Indians and are at the forefront when it comes to bashing Pakistan.

Whenever Pakistanis condemned incidents like Gujrat pogroms, these guys told us to mind our own business and refrain from poking our nose in India's internal affairs.

For the past three decades, these same Indian Muslims unanimously supported Indian atrocities in Kashmir and backed the Delhi regime against Kashmir freedom movement. By and large, their religious scholars even supported article 370's abrogation; almost all of their religious leaders welcomed Modi's move on Kashmir not a long time ago.

To this day, Jinnah is blamed by them for their miseries.

Tomorrow, if the govt repeals CAB, these same guys will become die hard Indian patriots once again.

It is time; we must wake up and keep up our guard. We have been living in the past for quite a long time now, time to acknowledge the changes which have taken place ever since. There must be many who have opened their eyes and are not anti-Pakistan any more, but to talk about them as if they have more love for Pakistan than the people who live here based on eight decade old election results is an affront to those who live in Pakistan today.

This is the new jacket designed against sniper attacks, not sure how will it protect the neck and face.

Army_officer_major_anoop_mishra_bulletproof_jacket_ANI.jpg

Probably will be easier to hit this clunky robot. Sacrificing maneuverability is never a good idea. Then again we know that Indians defense strategies are second-rate, the lives of their soldiers are worth less than cost.

Please, understand the reasons for zawal and zalalat that we face everywhere...

I don't have energy to waste on what doesn't require it... we must focus on what is coming our way... we are NOT prepared...

They will attack us. And we are on our own!

For us, winning the next war means our objective of getting Kashmir is fulfilled..

For them, the objective is to humiliate us..

I seriously don't know what will be the result of next conventional war.
As soon as India came into being, these very same people allied themselves with the Hindus.

They have always proclaimed to be proud Indians and are at the forefront when it comes to bashing Pakistan.

Whenever Pakistanis condemned incidents like Gujrat pogroms, these guys told us to mind our own business and refrain from poking our nose in India's internal affairs.

For the past three decades, these same Indian Muslims unanimously supported Indian atrocities in Kashmir and backed the Delhi regime against Kashmir freedom movement. By and large, their religious scholars even supported article 370's abrogation; almost all of their religious leaders welcomed Modi's move on Kashmir not a long time ago.

Tomorrow, if the govt repeals CAB, these same guys will become die hard Indian patriots once again.

It is time; we must wake up and keep up our guard. We have been living in the past for quite a long time now, time to acknowledge the changes which have taken place ever since. There must be many who have opened their eyes and are not anti-Pakistan any more, but to talk about them as if they have more love for Pakistan than the people who live here based on eight decade old election results is an affront to those who live in Pakistan today.
Nopes, not immediately. The first generation, even the second one still likes Pakistan. I have met many.. they never say bad about Pakistan.

I tell you an interesting story. During 2011 world cup semi final, I went to an Indian hairdressing shop in Abu Dhabi. Two guys (in their 20s) of the shop were from Indian Hyderabad. They were making fun of pakistani team and praising India while watching the match on the tv in that shop. There was another guy in his 60s, from Hyderabad India, who came to watch the match. He was their Uncle. He literally had tears in his eyes.. They told me that his uncle and most people of his generation still supports Pakistan in an India Pakistan match. They were also making fun of him.

This is just one account. I have met many such people of the older generation. Our own relatives who visited us till late 80s from Central India, they always had to say good things about Pakistan and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

The people who represented them from the beginning though.. like you see asaduddin owaisi, jui Hind imams etc etc.. they made statements to show their support to India.

Bro, they have no choice. For example, most of the people I meet now, Indian Muslims, they want to migrate to West. They don't feel safe. But if they fail to get permanent residence in the west, what do you expect them to do in India to save themselves from lynching?

Indian Hindus have a choice to join India still today, we couldn't even accommodate the Pakistanis who sided with us in 1971 war in East Pakistan. They still live in refugee camps and hoist Pakistani flag. There leaders of that time got hanged by hasina government and we couldn't help them. Indian Muslims later generations probably watched all the drama unfolded in East pakistan and thought to prove their loyalty to save themselves from getting socially suppressed.

You have to think that a population where AIML received 100% seats can't just change its stance. Just see the later generations of people who supported Congress in present day NWFP or Sindh, they still put their nationalist agendas over Pakistan. Achakzai, FazluRahman, Jiey Sindh Qaumi Mahaaz etc.. we have to give in to their stupid illogical demands to keep them attached to Pakistan. We couldn't get the full loyalty of these people till now.. because Pakistani forces never used extra force against them.. while India would have never hesitated doing that against Muslims.

Nopes, not immediately. The first generation, even the second one still likes Pakistan. I have met many.. they never say bad about Pakistan.

I tell you an interesting story. During 2011 world cup semi final, I went to an Indian hairdressing shop in Abu Dhabi. Two guys (in their 20s) of the shop were from Indian Hyderabad. They were making fun of pakistani team and praising India while watching the match on the tv in that shop. There was another guy in his 60s, from Hyderabad India, who came to watch the match. He was their Uncle. He literally had tears in his eyes.. They told me that his uncle and most people of his generation still supports Pakistan in an India Pakistan match. They were also making fun of him.

This is just one account. I have met many such people of the older generation. Our own relatives who visited us till late 80s from Central India, they always had to say good things about Pakistan and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

The people who represented them from the beginning though.. like you see asaduddin owaisi, jui Hind imams etc etc.. they made statements to show their support to India.

Bro, they have no choice. For example, most of the people I meet now, Indian Muslims, they want to migrate to West. They don't feel safe. But if they fail to get permanent residence in the west, what do you expect them to do in India to save themselves from lynching?

Indian Hindus have a choice to join India still today, we couldn't even accommodate the Pakistanis who sided with us in 1971 war in East Pakistan. They still live in refugee camps and hoist Pakistani flag. There leaders of that time got hanged by hasina government and we couldn't help them. Indian Muslims later generations probably watched all the drama unfolded in East pakistan and thought to prove their loyalty to save themselves from getting socially suppressed.

You have to think that a population where AIML received 100% seats can't just change its stance. Just see the later generations of people who supported Congress in present day NWFP or Sindh, they still put their nationalist agendas over Pakistan. Achakzai, FazluRahman, Jiey Sindh Qaumi Mahaaz etc.. we have to give in to their stupid illogical demands to keep them attached to Pakistan. We couldn't get the full loyalty of these people till now.. because Pakistani forces never used extra force against them.. while India would have never hesitated doing that against Muslims.

Excellent post. I never mind, when any Indian Muslim says something bad about Pakistan or Quaid e Azam. We have to understand the circumstances and background, which may have lead to such psyche. But, here on PDF, many posters even start distorting the history, for saying something bad about Indian Muslims. It is extremely unfortunate.

Truth is, indian so called "Muslims" are just as much an enemy of Pakistan and Pakistanis as are indian hindus and sikhs. That is the reality.

F**K indian FAKE Muslims. Death to all of them.
Can we stop these racist slurs of this idiot and his mentor? @Horus @Arsalan @The Eagle @Dubious

Wrong statement. Certain ethnic groups rarely join the military. Others are over represented. This pattern existed and took root in British era. Punjabi's [Muslim/Sikh/Hindu], Pakhtuns, Garwals, Dogras, Rajputs, Jats etc from Punjab, K-pk, Haryana, Himachel Pradesh etc made bulk of the British era military. That pattern continued into Pakistan and India. As most of the Muslims were from what is now Pak Punjab and K-Pk it led to very small % in Indian Army. But as you know there is still Muslims in Indian Army many of whom have won your highest medals. So my reply was directed at the chap who was extolling 'Musalman' ignoring that that would amount to extolling some Indian soldiers. I would much prefer to extol Pak Army soldiers as opposed to a religion.

The reality is IA does not have many soldiers from ethnic groups/regions that Indian Muslims are found. So I don't think it is against Muslims anymkore then it is against Keralites, Odishans, Biharis etc

Pakistani's. Followed by Turks.

You and your lot are worst than ISIS.

I am not distributing certificates of Islam. Stop being a extremist and think with your tiny brain.

Your tiny brain is crying for indian so called "Muslims" who hate Pakistan and Pakistanis just as much as indian hindus and sikhs............:lol:

Your tiny brain is crying for indian so called "Muslims" who hate Pakistan and Pakistanis just as much as indian hindus and sikhs............:lol:

I will support every Muslim on this planet and will try to defend his rightful cause. Lanat on this hatred and this extreme nationalism which produces such morons like you. People, these idiots are real enemies of Pakistan. Today he is crying for Pakistaniat and tommorrow he will start vouching for Pakhtonishtan or Jinnah Pur. This extreme ethnic nationiolism has caused great sufferings to Pakistan in the form of MQM, ANP, PTM, BLA and BRA. Lanat on this ethnic nationalism and lanat on this racist attitude of some morons who think that they are superior from other people, just because they were born in a particular tribe or an ethnic group. They are our real enemies and they should be condemned and marginalised from our society. We dont need this Pakistaniat which breeds hatred and racism.

Last edited:
I will support every Muslim on this planet and will try to defend his rightful cause. Lanat on this hatred and this extreme nationalism which produces such morons like you. People, these idiots are real enemies of Pakistan. Today he is crying for Pakistaniat and tommorrow he will start vouching for Pakhtonishtan or Jinnah Pur. This extreme ethnic nationiolism has caused great sufferings to Pakistan in the form of MQM, ANP, PTM, BLA and BRA. Lanat on this ethnic nationalism and lanat on this racist attitude of some morns who think that they are superior from other people, just because they were born in a particular tribe or an ethnic group. They are our real enemies and they should be condemned and marginalised from our society. We dont need this Pakistaniat which breeds hatred and racism.

I'm nationalist about ALL of Pakistan and ALL Pakistanis. I couldn't care less about foreign Muslims who don't give a damn about Pakistan or Pakistanis. Instead you cry for them...........:lol:

Back
Top Bottom