What's new

tejas wont be inducted in large numbers

and which plane plays the quantity role?

The One which is the current Topic, and also the Only Aircraft in its class ,incorporated with Equipments used in Heavy Air Superiority Fighters Such as OBOGS, quadraplex digital fly by wire FCS,Doppler Multi-Mode Radar in a compact and Lighter way without compromising on its efficiency and Also a Very self sustained fighter as The Pilot can Eject within fraction of seconds when he feels the Aircraft is in a position to Loose its control without sticking his ears to the Flight control room for Information the aircraft he is flying, the Pilot can Take High G Turns without the fear of Hampering Oxygen Supply.....

What more does a Fighter Aircraft Pilot need than to have an Interceptor of this Class...

There are no squadrons of LCA at sulur... there will be one by end of the year (production has begun i think or will by next month) and another by end of next year

The LCA Squadron has been established in bangalore, It would be a Fighter Squadron only after the IAF pilots Expertise on it, This July it would most probably be declared a Fighter Squadron....

for diagram you can

tejas-mk2.jpg

Tejas current internal fuel weight is 2500 Kg... with the increase in size and diameter by (0.5m * 0.2m) you can increase the internal fuel weight by 3000 kg to 3300 kg .. which is an increase of 40% approximately or around 35% accurately... still retaining the light combat and smallest 4 th gen air craft...
The increase in fuel is 40% is the aim to have more combat radius of the multi role capabilities

how did you come-up by adding 0.5m*0.2m to increase 500kg-800kg fuel capacity? if it is by 0.5m*0.5m*0.2m the volum is going to be 0.05 cubic meters`which is 50 litters and which is only 36KG`! it more makes sense if you say extend the fuslage by 0.5m`?

how did you come-up by adding 0.5m*0.2m to increase 500kg-800kg fuel capacity? if it is by 0.5m*0.5m*0.2m the volum is going to be 0.05 cubic meters`which is 50 litters and which is only 36KG`! it more makes sense if you say extend the fuslage by 0.5m`?

i dint say 0.5m * 0.2m .. i mentioned the increase in size.... and Tejas body is big ... and if you can tell me what is the diameter of the Tejas body... we can stick to your logic of 36 kg :).... You are such a logical person that you dont understand any one will be such a stupid to increase the internal fuel by just 50 liters?? you should seriously sit and laugh... and scientist are not dumb to redesign the plane to accommodate 50 liters .. they can give you CAN just next to cockpit to host that 50 liters.. which gets burned in 5 minutes

see the table properly it states internal fuel 140%... just laugh again

so you are saying that the table is the only thing that is correct and making sense`lol``poor thing read the extended fuel capacity section again, do you need I to post here so everyone can read it ( it clearly says together with drop tanks and extended internal fuel to have total increased 1400kg capacity with is 36% in increase)!!??

bold numbers like 40% is always interesting to read especially for fanboys, but what makes it rebliable is the explaination to come up with the figure``and 1,400KG is the 36% increase in the current capacity, it shows the number on the table is vauge at least the 140% part``:no:

people making mistakes, do you get it? 1400Kg is roughtly 2 Cubic meters, two landing gear compartments can save that space, its not they are taking off the gears`?? omg``:rofl:

seriously lack of basic analytical thinking``sigh`

so you are saying that the table is the only thing that is correct and making sense`lol``poor thing read the extended fuel capacity section again, do you need I to post here so everyone can read it ( it clearly says together with drop tanks and extended internal fuel to have total increased 1400kg capacity with is 36% in increase)!!??

bold numbers like 40% is always interesting to read especially for fanboys, but what makes it rebliable is the explaination to come up with the figure``and 1,400KG is the 36% increase in the current capacity, it shows the number on the table is vauge at least the 140% part``:no:

people making mistakes, do you get it? 1400Kg is roughtly 2 Cubic meters, two landing gear compartments can save that space, its not they are taking off the gears`?? omg``:rofl:

seriously lack of basic analytical thinking``sigh`

if you live in denial we cant do anything.. 1400 kg is not 1400 liter for your information... the brochure is from SAAB.. and it clearly says internal fuel increase to 40%... and 1400 kg is said with external fuel tank...

just laugh on your face and live in denial

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

post 117, and you didnt make it clear whether its the extended the length of LCA's fuslage or something.

if it is not clear.. you have to specify it is not clear and not mock saying 36 kg

if you live in denial we cant do anything.. 1400 kg is not 1400 liter for your information... the brochure is from SAAB.. and it clearly says internal fuel increase to 40%... and 1400 kg is said with external fuel tank...

just laugh on your face and live in denial

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

if it is not clear.. you have to specify it is not clear and not mock saying 36 kg

denial is more sutable for you``here I quote what exactly wrote on the article:

Through the redesign of the main landing gear, the Gripen Demo aircraft has gained significantly enlarged internal fuel carage space. Once full advance is taken of all the aviable volume the extra fuel will boost Gripen's range. The Gripen Demo aircraft is also capable of carrying new 450 US gallon underwing drop tanks. THE DROP TANKS AND EXTRA INTERNAL CAPACITY INCREASE GRIPEN'S TOTAL FUEL LOAD BY 1,400KG

as in my earlier post I cearly stated that the current JAS-39A/C has internal fuel capacity of 2,216KG, and now I will leave you to do the rest math``Again the increased 1,400KG is combined with EXTERNAL DROP TANKS AND INCREASED INTERNAL CAPACITY`!

seriously I'm tired of laughing at you``:D

and lastly mocking?? the following post was asking you to specify not laughing```had enought with the combined external and internal 1,400KG thing``lol

and bear in mind the current Gripen uses the drop tanks which are less than 1500 litters (390 US gallons) the NG Gripen will use 450 US gallon drop tanks``so this will give you more ground to draw you closer to the reality``

So if LCA is a failed project until MKII is made available? We do not know how long will MKII be available as almost all the estimated availability time usually got delayed in major projects, especially the HAL related projects. So until MKII comes out and Indian AF decide to induct in large quantities, LCA is a failed project.

So if LCA is a failed project until MKII is made available? We do not know how long will MKII be available as almost all the estimated availability time usually got delayed in major projects, especially the HAL related projects. So until MKII comes out and Indian AF decide to induct in large quantities, LCA is a failed project.

So according to you any Project in its early stages is termed As Failed, and Surely when Its Indian... And If You are not aware, LCA is Inducted as Non Fighter Squadron on Bangalore, and Would Be given the Fighter tag only this July when IAF pilots pass out of the LCA training Centre...

So according to you any Project in its early stages is termed As Failed, and Surely when Its Indian... And If You are not aware, LCA is Inducted as Non Fighter Squadron on Bangalore, and Would Be given the Fighter tag only this July when IAF pilots pass out of the LCA training Centre...

Is LCA still in early stage? I would say that LCA is in the same stage as when the first version of f-15A came out. when f-15A came out, USAF bought a bunch of them. We didn't wait until an upgrade to produce them in large quantity. If we did that, F-15A would had been a big failure as we need to wait for another major upgrade to induct in large quantities.

lol`` did you even read the article? I have that article, I keep these kind of articles just in case for someone like you, thx anyway, guess you did more research than just wikied``

there is a clear mis-information in that article, in the top gray collum it stated 'interanl capacity' of NG increases from 100%-140% which is very mis-leading! the Saab Jas-39 A/C has internal fuel capacity of 794 US gallon (3008 littters) which is roughly 2,216KG. and in the 'Expended fuel Capacity' paragraph clearly stated that with the DROP tanks AND internal fuel capacity, increase Gripen's TOTAL fuel load by 1,400KG which is 36% of its current A/C's internal fuel capacity``

seriously get a clue of what is internal and external capacity first, and as I stated before be critical and have some common senses before jump into a conclusion``period

p.s I m laughing now`:D

Expanded fuel capacity: Through the redesign of the main landing gear, the Gripen Demo aircraft has gained significantly enlarged internal fuel carriage space. Once full advantage is taken of all the available volume the extra fuel will boost Gripen’s range. The Gripen Demo aircraft is also capable of carrying new 450 US gallon underwing drop tanks. The drop tanks and extra internal capacity increase Gripen’s total fuel load by 1,400 kg.

Basic data Gripen C Gripen NG
Length excl. pitot tube 14.1 m 14.1 m
Wing span incl. launchers 8.4 m 8.4 m
Number of Stations 8 10
Empty weight 6800 7000
Internal Fuel 100 % 140% :china:
:cheers:

@ I.A., I can see some of the unwanted trolls are posting bull crap, just because of their jealous and haterd towards India and its developments. Sometimes, i wonders why they dint even get a single warning from mods.
well, I need to know whether mk2 will incorporate some of stealth feature or not?

Back
Top Bottom