What's new

tejas wont be inducted in large numbers

:D did i state anything of j-20 after looking at those fancy photos and videos? well this proves that you have assumption`not purely taking anything for granted``and why you asking me why believe the 40% of internal capacity is false`? didnt we go through all of my calculations and reasoning earlier``or you just dont read it, as you always in fanboy mod?? :D

and by the way, what is 'fact', seeing, listening or reading? or reliable sources are always facts? 28 years ago, india claimed the Tejas was going to be all indigenous parts (people like you at that time would take it as reliable 'facts') look what Tejas MKI turned out to be now? hardly 50% indigenous.

and also 5 years ago people would believe J-10 was going to be using WS-10 engine, and what was it now? AL-31``so until JAS-39NG come out and in service and its official data is out then we can safely say who was right and wrong`!

haaa haaa full of deviation and unnecesarry facts when you cant stick to your.. read my post... it explains the difference.. there is no place J-20 is dragged in.. it was an example given you to understand the reliability of the source...

Griphen NG is out there.... and it has come to trails for MMRCA... check your facts and update your fact book

haaa haaa full of deviation and unnecesarry facts when you cant stick to your.. read my post... it explains the difference.. there is no place J-20 is dragged in.. it was an example given you to understand the reliability of the source...

Griphen NG is out there.... and it has come to trails for MMRCA... check your facts and update your fact book

when its confined with your knowledge then its deviation and unnecessary facts`lol, seriously didnt see any of your own argument rather than direct quote from SAAB PDF article``guess you didnt even read the posts where you can find all the calculations to prove my point``whereas you just stick to one single figure 140% which you dont even give an explaination and try to convince someone`well done!

when its confined with your knowledge then its deviation and unnecessary facts`lol, seriously didnt see any of your own argument rather than direct quote from SAAB PDF article``guess you didnt even read the posts where you can find all the calculations to prove my point``whereas you just stick to one single figure 140% which you dont even give an explaination and try to convince someone`well done!

Please send your calculation to me.... i will forward the same to SAAB.. and will ask to employ you as there chief architect...

oke for argument sake lets take they made the mistake on... so do you think people will be stupid enough to make mistake here and there

ng_jas39_01_5463.jpg

SAAB-JA39-Gripen.jpg

images

images

now lets argue logically w.r.t to the image

Compare the relocation of the Landing gear and compare the two bumps on the wings which holds the landing gear.. with the 1200 litre tank on the wing.. dont you think considering the size of the two bumps on the wings and the one drop tank.. wont those two bumbs hold 1200 litre of gasoline??

Back
Top Bottom