What's new

tejas wont be inducted in large numbers

I guess there is a big gap here in MMRCA purchase... MMRCA started as MRCA to replace Mig-21's but LCA showed the light at the end of the tunnel ....
there is no alternative for ageing mig -27, jaguar ... and from Kargil the need for MMRCA is justified.. so MRCA is converted to MMRCA... i dont think MMRCA and LCA can be linked... because it is seriously stupid to say MMRCA has been bough to replace Mig-21.. the whole world will laugh..

Further LCA at present is much better in terms of payload , Avionics and range... but IAF as per there past history understood it has to be a Multi role and thats why the requirement has been shifted for 81KN to 95KN requirement.. and MK-2 is brought in to justify this...

we can say MRCA will eventually act as replacement for mig27,jaguar etc and LCA will be for mig21.

So in all by 2020 IAF fleet would look like this (my guess )

100 Tejas 5 squadrons
270 MKIs 15 squadrons
126 MMRCA 7 squadrons
69 Mig 29SMT's 3 squadrons
51 Mirage 2000 upgraded 3 squadrons
~40 Mig 27 upgraded 2 squadrons
~120 Jaguars upgraded 6 squadrons
~20 FGFA 1 squadron

This Shows that IAF is on its way of achieving its 42 squadron goal by 2020-22.

we can say MRCA will eventually act as replacement for mig27,jaguar etc and LCA will be for mig21.

Yes the upgraded Mig-27 and Jaguar upgrade will last till 2015 ... which will be replaced by MMRCA... and bison has a service life till 2018(i guess)... so 2016 for MK2 seems a reasonable one.. but HAL has planned to roll MK-2 at 2014 and FOC by 2016... means serious production will start at 2016....

I guess there is a big gap here in MMRCA purchase... MMRCA started as MRCA to replace Mig-21's but LCA showed the light at the end of the tunnel ....
there is no alternative for ageing mig -27, jaguar ... and from Kargil the need for MMRCA is justified.. so MRCA is converted to MMRCA... i dont think MMRCA and LCA can be linked... because it is seriously stupid to say MMRCA has been bough to replace Mig-21.. the whole world will laugh..

Further LCA at present is much better in terms of payload , Avionics and range... but IAF as per there past history understood it has to be a Multi role and thats why the requirement has been shifted for 81KN to 95KN requirement.. and MK-2 is brought in to justify this...

So does Mig-21 has any real replacement besides LCA? I think that the current iteration of LCA would be build in a greater number than estimated as MKII would take a longer while to get ready. This is because the estimated 2 squadron of LCA is the max production capacity of LCA until MKII is estimated to be ready. If MKII take longer than expected to complete, than the number of LCA would be higher as HAL would not sit around and shut down the production line just waiting for MKII to get ready.

I asked a question, whether MK2 WILL INCORPORATE SOME OF THE STEALTH FEATURES or not?

If MKII is planned to be out by 2016, a finalize model should be ready. Otherwise, the project would slip. You can find the answer to
your question by looking at the model

I dont think rcrmj has any credit in critizing the brochure of SAAB... who is he an aviation expert or SAAB owner to critize the magazine.. the company puts the info on the broucher only if that is credibile .......

This guy rcrmj wantedly lives in the state of denial because he is being busted... he will neither accept SAAB has got 40% increase in internal fuel... nor MK2 will get 40% increase in internal fuel

lol``why should i be jelous of LCA? we are just discussing on an issue, and also can you guarantee all creditable sources are all 100% accurate? what did i say it again, critical thinking!```and discuss in a civil manner, but you do sound irritated after failing to argue with me`you can convince me with your facts and rational calculation``but what did you come up lately??

lol``why should i be jelous of LCA? we are just discussing on an issue, and also can you guarantee all creditable sources are all 100% accurate? what did i say it again, critical thinking!```and discuss in a civil manner, but you do sound irritated after failing to argue with me`you can convince me with your facts and rational calculation``but what did you come up lately??

you are not jelous of LCA and you dont have to be... but your logical brain is not accepting the facts presented to you... everything was discussed in civil manner.. until you are found to not eat the source of either 40% of gripen fuel ... nor increase in MTOW of Tejas...

A vendor source has to be taken credible.. if you can give some explanation about a facto of J-20 from a website from CAC or SAC ... which you expect every one to accept and every one does... and you cant accept from griphen or ADA..... seems your logic has gone for a toss........... not ours...

who are you to debunk that it has got a major error.. do you think SAAB company is such a cheap shot to give that error??? will it do credibility to its product?? just dont show your big mouth.... SAAB has put 40% of increase fuel mean it is 40% of increase internal fuel....

If we cant believe the information from the company .... then there is nothing can be trusted... we have to stick to one source and that source is from SAAB..

lol`did i say i dont trust the information from SAAB companies? and I believe that they made an error and I challenge it whats wrong with it? ``
nothing can be trusted
``lol grow-up you seem to go extreem when losing temper``:P

lol`did i say i dont trust the information from SAAB companies? and I believe that they made an error and I challenge it whats wrong with it? ````lol grow-up you seem to go extreem when losing temper``:P

hoooo they are not small company to make an error... and we dont want your challenge... these errors willl be instantly will be pointed by competitors and there will be mocking about it here and there... and SAAB is known for his credibility.... they have delivered what is defined so far....

who said i have lost my temper.... seems your brain is full of wild imagination... for internet wariors i dont have to loose my temper... i have put only logical points and i dont think there is anything which mentions i have lost my temper

you are not jelous of LCA and you dont have to be... but your logical brain is not accepting the facts presented to you... everything was discussed in civil manner.. until you are found to not eat the source of either 40% of gripen fuel ... nor increase in MTOW of Tejas...

A vendor source has to be taken credible.. if you can give some explanation about a facto of J-20 from a website from CAC or SAC ... which you expect every one to accept and every one does... and you cant accept from griphen or ADA..... seems your logic has gone for a toss........... not ours...

:D did i state anything of j-20 after looking at those fancy photos and videos? well this proves that you have assumption`not purely taking anything for granted``and why you asking me why believe the 40% of internal capacity is false`? didnt we go through all of my calculations and reasoning earlier``or you just dont read it, as you always in fanboy mod?? :D

and by the way, what is 'fact', seeing, listening or reading? or reliable sources are always facts? 28 years ago, india claimed the Tejas was going to be all indigenous parts (people like you at that time would take it as reliable 'facts') look what Tejas MKI turned out to be now? hardly 50% indigenous.

and also 5 years ago people would believe J-10 was going to be using WS-10 engine, and what was it now? AL-31``so until JAS-39NG come out and in service and its official data is out then we can safely say who was right and wrong`!

hoooo they are not small company to make an error... and we dont want your challenge... these errors willl be instantly will be pointed by competitors and there will be mocking about it here and there... and SAAB is known for his credibility.... they have delivered what is defined so far....

who said i have lost my temper.... seems your brain is full of wild imagination... for internet wariors i dont have to loose my temper... i have put only logical points and i dont think there is anything which mentions i have lost my temper

lol all your logical words were all from a PDF article haha`

Back
Top Bottom