What's new

Tejas with radar jammer flies maiden sortie

Personally, I have not seen any JF-17 with tail number 08 dash. Maybe they exist. :coffee: Perhaps serial production started in 2008 and the first planes were built in 2009.

This one is batch 1, number 12, built in 2009.

Pakistan_Air_Force_Chengdu_JF-17_Gu.jpg
jf-17_thunder_operational_plaque.jpg

Hopefully SP-2 flies this year. JF-17 needs some competition :rofl:
we will see that in future............considering hal make lots of other aircraft, helis and space parts/capsule....

Last edited:
Because Tejas uses American engines. Americans can control the number of Tejas that India has.
In that case India would just switch to the EJ-200. India isn't going to take that sort of nonsense and there are supply contracts in place specifying how many engines India wants and on what schedule.

In that case India would just switch to the EJ-200. India isn't going to take that sort of nonsense and there are supply contracts in place specifying how many engines India wants and on what schedule.

European countries other than Russia are like pawns of the US. They cannot disobey the US.

European countries other than Russia are like pawns of the US. They cannot disobey the US.
You'll use anything you can to demean the LCA project and India, won't you? I guess you guys are facing the same issue with the Russians and their supply limiting the JF-17's production, that would explain the very poor production rate of the Thunder.

You'll use anything you can to demean the LCA project and India, won't you? I guess you guys are facing the same issue with the Russians and their supply limiting the JF-17's production, that would explain the very poor production rate of the Thunder.

Indeed Russian engines is a weakness of JF-17. That's why they are developing WS-13.

Guizhou WS-13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

obvious that competition for Indian money and business amongst American and European (and Russian) manufacturers has been kep secret from you

at least we are not wasting our money on imaginary aircraft.

our beast is flying and operational
I agree it's flying even J-31 is , but fully operational ?? Without FOC Declared Know one will buy your arguments , everyone knows Jets was purchased in Harakeri by PAF .

Because Tejas uses American engines. Americans can control the number of Tejas that India has.

No they can't.We have our own indigenous engine.

Sure Tejas will be under powered, but it 'll fly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom