What's new

Tejas Mk2 MRCA’s R & D Effort Gathers Pace

Weapons-L.jpg

What is it under the belly? Is it some kind of pod or optical sensors ?

sudhir,,,if you or someone else can post pics from the assembly section of the tejas ADA website........and you or some one can explain what exact process is photographed during that assembly tejas pic,,,,it would be gr8 gyaan sharing...

dont have picture but please check this video in back you can the assembly of tejas

Last edited by a moderator:
R and D are going all guns with some serious testing..

Weapons-L.jpg

Yeah that's all cool but I think 11 years of testing is good enough to certify mass production. At this rate, we will keep testing till 2014. ADA needs to be confident of its creation. It has made a good machine that has a clean record---impressive for an aviation industry infant. Now time to put it to test. If I were allowed to say this, I would say Maoists would make the perfect test subjects for Tejas' A2G capabilities. What say? :devil:

I would say Maoists would make the perfect test subjects for Tejas' A2G capabilities. What say? :devil:

That's an internal issue and our military should not interfere in it with these kind of weapons in it. They can only assist, but can't start bombing people inside of India, not to forget that if they would be that easy to locate, our Police and Paramilitary forces should be enough as well don't you think?
LCA is meant to fight external enemies and it will do it in a good way, when it finally will be inducted!

Yeah that's all cool but I think 11 years of testing is good enough to certify mass production. At this rate, we will keep testing till 2014. ADA needs to be confident of its creation. It has made a good machine that has a clean record---impressive for an aviation industry infant. Now time to put it to test. If I were allowed to say this, I would say Maoists would make the perfect test subjects for Tejas' A2G capabilities. What say? :devil:

Are you serious?!! India isn't Libya or Pakistan- all Indian citizens are protected by the Indian constitution and anyways the Indian armed forces are respected professionals who I can't see murdering their own citizens on purpose. We can see how reluctant IAF were to arm Mi-17 flying in support in Anti-Naxil ops. There are measures to deal with it, some which are happening, and none are massacring using airpower. These are state of the art fighters to be used in WAR in ENEMY territory not Indian soil.

Yeah that's all cool but I think 11 years of testing is good enough to certify mass production. At this rate, we will keep testing till 2014. ADA needs to be confident of its creation. It has made a good machine that has a clean record---impressive for an aviation industry infant. Now time to put it to test.
If the fighter is really upto the standards or not is secondary...the thing is we've got our very own fighter!!! It's cheap, it's can be mass produced it will fill the gap and it is more than enough to tackle it's rival.

If I were allowed to say this, I would say Maoists would make the perfect test subjects for Tejas' A2G capabilities. What say? :devil:
I'm all for bombing the $h!t outta maoist b@$****s but the thing is...it will have a huge collateral damage and all the friggin human rights, domestic and international media will start whining all over the place and the move may backfire. If u ask me, eliminate the maoist political bigwigs. If they loose political support, they will suffer a considerable setback.

hey whats that orange colored thing on the outermost hardpoint..??

hey whats that orange colored thing on the outermost hardpoint..??

Looks like cameras to me to record release of munitions, unless they are some kind of special sensors. Definitely NOT munitions.

ps: I think I am right. Theres one more camera right beneath the exhaust nozzle.

Back
Top Bottom