What's new

Tejas LCA will be battle-ready by 2014: Browne

View attachment 11613
FC-1_SD-10A1.jpg

Now go drink Complan son.

Last edited:
lol,looks like you dont know about your own airforce,how many f-16 block 52 you have,we have more than 250 sukhois,as i said your pathetic PAF does not stand a chance against IAF...
And now you are changing the question as expected,first you asked that why they are inducting even after it is not battle ready and now you are asking that why it is not battle ready even after 30 years......Typical pakistani....:omghaha::omghaha:
your first question has already been answered....
now the second question..
it was our first attempt thats why it took so much time and soon we will be ahead of you just like we are ahead in space ,missile,submarines,helicopter technologies...
And what pakistan has made by itself...
oh i forgot you cannot even make a bike engine....:omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:

Dont worry mate that leviza guy only know how to troll.We know,some rational pakistanis and the whole world knows ,PAF doesnt make a single day if they engage IAF. Maximum 8hrs PAF will finished

Go live in denial .No one going to correct you.But i can tell you some difference between LCA and JF-17
Given development time-frame and mission profile, comparisons between the JF-17 and India’s “Tejas” light combat aircraft are inevitable. But similarities, if any, are merely superficial. The Tejas, meant to replace India’s massive fleet of MiG-21s, is a wholly different project as far as technology is concerned. Its airframe, made of advanced carbon fibre composites, is light years ahead of the Thunder’s all-metal airframe. The ADA, HAL, and NAL invested considerable time, effort, and resources in its development, and came up with what is arguably one of the finest airframes in the world. The same goes for the Tejas’ aerodynamics which, because of the compound delta-wing, extensive wing-body blending, and low wing loading are superior to those of the Thunder, which has a more conventional layout along the lines of the F-16 and a rejected Soviet light fighter design. As far as flight dynamics and control go, the Tejas, with its relaxed static stability and quadruplex, full authority fly-by-wire digital flight control system, is far more advanced than the Thunder, which still features conventional controls (fly-by-wire exists only for pitch control)

We Indians have one wish.'If pakistan military leadership show a denial mentality like pakistanis in this PDF ,in any case ,things are lot easy for IAF and GOI.:-)

lol getting personal wont solve anything about LCA being battle ready ... lol
come on LCA is in line from last 30 years and still you are saying it just came into this world ... do not call LCA some idiot thats funny .... being indian you should defend LCA not calling it idiot, understand your pains :rofl::rofl::rofl: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

He got immunity against mod actions... Indians are not allowed to respond any thing against pakistani comments on MMRCA deal etc fine... then why this guy/girl making nonsense in LCA and every India related threads? @Oscar why this much difference...

I spotted an LCA taking off from Old airport, Bangalore Yesterday morning 11 AM ...... :cheers:

i have some very valid questions in my Posts ...

Again so that you can understand it properly
Why we call LCA a fighter when its not battle ready ?
Why we compare it with JF-17 when its showing up in Airshows ?
Whats the point in inducting it in IAF when it cant fight in the air and hence its not a fighter in the first place...?
etc etc

So according to you there is no difference between a battlefield and an airshow?!

Let me tell you the LCA too is a regular fixture at Aero India since 2007. However, it isn't battle-ready until it receives the FOC. Maybe you'll do well to tell us if the JF 17 has received it's FOC.

However, the Israeli radar and Derby BVR air to air missiles are not yet integrated. By 2014, it can shoot cannon and R73 heat guided air to air missiles.

Finally feeling reassured after Air chief statement.I thought early 2015 for sure.

So is this thread about JF-17 or LCA ?

come on this is the best you can get too ? atleast JF-17 didnt took 30 years :)

Nope but you made it.

Well in history JF-17 will be remember the only plane which made 40 odds plane just to show the world and then stopped production from last 2-3 years because it found to be unfit for company and more improvement is need.

What JF-17 mark2 is planning is already incorporated in LCA mark-1. 30 years taken to develop its system and sub system, tell what is Made in PAK in Jf-17? you can't even make mission computer.

Please provide video of firing of missiles not mock up.
LCA fires IR seeking missiles & LGB

cmon they don't have videos, its like the missile they have successfully test which blown in mid way , a best keep secret of PAK. like this JF-17 production is stopped form last 2 years : reason: plane is only able to fly and not combat.

Well in history JF-17 will be remember the only plane which made 40 odds plane just to show the world and then stopped production from last 2-3 years because it found to be unfit for company and more improvement is need.

What JF-17 mark2 is planning is already incorporated in LCA mark-1.

JF-17 is the world's first operational fighter jet incorporating DSI. Tejas Mk. 2 still won't have DSI, and it won't fly before 2018, since it's only began development. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom