What's new

Tejas induction only by mid-2014

Exactly its LCA thread talk about it ..............LCA in no way comparable to JF17. First one is still prototyping and the other one is serving the ariforce with mroe than 10000 sorties in its service life.

are you happy. JF-17 is comparable raptor. JF-17x will be superior to Raptor.

Exactly its LCA thread talk about it ..............LCA in no way comparable to JF17. First one is still prototyping and the other one is serving the ariforce with mroe than 10000 sorties in its service life.

you are doing the same........:hitwall:
Your air force got its light fighter jet operational ... gr88 congrats.. our project was more complicated and its taking more time.. so you will have the bragging rights for now w.r.t to a light fighter....

some pakistani friends...talking that Lca was rejected by IAF

IAF ha placed an order of 48mk1 and 138 mk2 Lca's ....TOTAL=~180

NAVY=50 LCA(CONTRACT SIGNED)

I CAN TELL MY SOURCE IF NEEDED....

NOW MY FRIENDS STOP TROLLING AND WAKE UP FROM FAKE DREAMS.....
CAME IN REALITY........JFT FANS

ab kaha jaaye tumhe chod kar........ab tumhare bina neend nahi aati hai...yaar

are bhai hume Pdf se mat nikalo....nahi yo hum beghar ho jayenge....joint failure-17 ki tarah........lol

Yeah Joint failure 17 is way better than a paper plane u are trying to make for last decade or more.

Atleast its flying and stunning the world with its price to performance ratio....................

Oh and if u see with ur eyes open and ur mind shut then its doesnt matter ,we dont have anything to prove to u guys.Ur airforce knows the potential of the JF17. and they know what this plane got .

hahaha............

Yeah 10000 sorties all in China ----------U must be on some sort of third class ganja .Pakistan had JF17 from 2008 and we fought WOT after that so they are the sorties it did in the war.

We are not here to prove what JF17 worth .It worth alot more than what u got in ur pocket.

Let LCA get accepted by ur own airforce and let it complete 10000 sorties while in service and then u can compare ur super duper cool , invisible , 6 GEN LCA with our JF17.

if you can tell if jf 17 is such a great aircraft why is China not taking it. You buying 250 or 300 wont matter coz u dont have the money to buy superior aircrafts

you are doing the same........:hitwall:
Your air force got its light fighter jet operational ... gr88 congrats.. our project was more complicated and its taking more time.. so you will have the bragging rights for now w.r.t to a light fighter....

yeah sure take ur time ..........no one is stoping u .oh and btw LCA 2 is lighter fighter jet.

if you can tell if jf 17 is such a great aircraft why is China not taking it. You buying 250 or 300 wont matter coz u dont have the money to buy superior aircrafts
China have there priority for their Air force so they need to see what fits their need better.

BLKII will be out in June 2012 inshaallah then we will see how much they induct.

As far as money is concern ,it doesnt matter to us in case of China , just wait and see we have alot of surprises for u guys across the border.

Yeah Joint failure 17 is way better than a paper plane u are trying to make for last decade or more.

Atleast its flying and stunning the world with its price to performance ratio....................

Oh and if u see with ur eyes open and ur mind shut then its doesnt matter ,we dont have anything to prove to u guys.Ur airforce knows the potential of the JF17. and they know what this plane got .

u said joint failure-17 is superior bcoz it is flying and it was cheaper.......

i had a Toy plane called fc-20 which can fly and even much cheaper than joint failure-17......
so my toy is superior............

grow up......flying and cheapness does't make sense...

First. welcome to PDF,, Your first shot fired in anger , cmon .

JF 17 is an aircraft specially crafted to PAF requirments. PLAAF has j10 as its primary dog fighter to be inducted in large numbers . there requirements are different. just because PLAAF is not inducting JF17 doesn't discount its performance by any degree. it is a potent fighter jet , and has an exceptional price performance ratio.If marketed properly it could be as successful as the fishbeds in 70's and 80's (which is my al time favourate a/c)

Next about money, the money our country is seeing has arrived in last decade so plzz dont bragg about it, and pakistan's fortunes wont remain the same , eventually they will turnaround their economy and achieve greater buying power. So plz be humble, it's a gr88 virtue to posses.

China have there priority for their Air force so they need to see what fits their need better.

BLKII will be out in June 2012 inshaallah then we will see how much they induct.

As far as money is concern ,it doesnt matter to us in case of China , just wait and see we have alot of surprises for u guys across the border.

just tell me which one is better jf 17 vs J 10b. and you will answer my question..

as far as surprises are concerned whatever surprise you will gives us we will give 10 times more of that.

Back
Top Bottom