What's new

Tejas induction only by mid-2014

some pakistani friends...talking that Lca was rejected by IAF

IAF ha placed an order of 48mk1 and 138 mk2 Lca's ....TOTAL=~180

NAVY=50 LCA(CONTRACT SIGNED)

I CAN TELL MY SOURCE IF NEEDED....

NOW MY FRIENDS STOP TROLLING AND WAKE UP FROM FAKE DREAMS.....
CAME IN REALITY........JFT FANS

yeah placing an order doesnot mean that they are getting those planes tomorrow its 2014 after which they will get the plane.
and once they are in service ,u are most welcome to compare it with JF17 or whatever.

there is no need to compare jf17 with lca
lca is going to be a point defense a/c and more of a learning exp for india whereas jf17 will be the backbone of paf for a considerable time
if you 'P' guys are really so interested in X vs Y then compare jf17 with frontline jets of the iaf.

First. welcome to PDF,, Your first shot fired in anger , cmon .

JF 17 is an aircraft specially crafted to PAF requirments. PLAAF has j10 as its primary dog fighter to be inducted in large numbers . there requirements are different. just because PLAAF is not inducting JF17 doesn't discount its performance by any degree. it is a potent fighter jet , and has an exceptional price performance ratio.If marketed properly it could be as successful as the fishbeds in 70's and 80's (which is my al time favourate a/c)

Next about money, the money our country is seeing has arrived in last decade so plzz dont bragg about it, and pakistan's fortunes wont remain the same , eventually they will turnaround their economy and achieve greater buying power. So plz be humble, it's a gr88 virtue to posses.

badiya fighter hoga.. but what is this comparable to F 16, Mig 29 Su 30 MKI. even china has not talked such crap for planes like j 15.

just tell me which one is better jf 17 vs J 10b. and you will answer my question..

as far as surprises are concerned whatever surprise you will gives us we will give 10 times more of that.

I think u are new here and u dont know that they both belong to different class .

JF17 is light weight fighter , where as J10b is medium weight fighter .

Oh and abt surprise believe me we are so waiting for India to surprise us but they failed every time ,Oh No they were sucessful in surprising us when we were expecting LCA in Airforce before 2012 and we aint seeing any sign of it going in to mass production.

whats your problem? They started the whole mess and you talk like them. You didn't said a word to them but you are messing with us. If you want to be neutral than say the same thing them

because dear, I am sure you will understand and keep every topics of discussion based on facts, I am not interested in what they post , but when it comes to new member who are countrymen, I expect quality posts. Thats why I say what i need to say to "My People"

China have there priority for their Air force so they need to see what fits their need better.

BLKII will be out in June 2012 inshaallah then we will see how much they induct.

As far as money is concern ,it doesnt matter to us in case of China , just wait and see we have alot of surprises for u guys across the border.

r u going to unveil 5th gen. aircraft.......
that was't surprise for us..........

oh could't u,even china does't posses it.......chengdu j-20 does really exist as 5+ aircraft.....
making 5+ needs stealth tech.......only by reducing radar signature and making aircraft look like f-22 does't make j-20 a 5+ gen aitcraft

unveiling ALLIEN technology can make sense to us........

u said joint failure-17 is superior bcoz it is flying and it was cheaper.......

i had a Toy plane called fc-20 which can fly and even much cheaper than joint failure-17......
so my toy is superior............

grow up......flying and cheapness does't make sense...

Dont worry u are a very low level troll and i really dont want to get myself as low as u .

I proved my point ,if u want to take it as Joint Failure or whatever i dont care , what i care is that this Plane is in our inventory and it is developing day by day .and in case the time arises we will give our enemy a tough time.

So happy trolling ........ u low life troll

badiya fighter hoga.. but what is this comparable to F 16, Mig 29 Su 30 MKI. even china has not talked such crap for planes like j 15.

who cares... they can compare their a/c to UFO's, why do we care?

I think u are new here and u dont know that they both belong to different class .

JF17 is light weight fighter , where as J10b is medium weight fighter .

Oh and abt surprise believe me we are so waiting for India to surprise us but they failed every time ,Oh No they were sucessful in surprising us when we were expecting LCA in Airforce before 2012 and we aint seeing any sign of it going in to mass production.

you maybe right both are different but if we go by your claims that it is comparable to f 16 and 1/3 the price, then why is not china inducting it. why are they going for 300 j 10 and why have you gone for j 10, if jf 17 suits your purpose.

and about surprises why are you waiting for LCA to surprise you. India doesnt need LCA to surprise you. have you forgotten about
out Migs & Su 30. India is in no hurry to induct lca but on the contrary PAF was to induct jf 17 since you have no options
either in terms of money and also in terms of sellers.

aur china main kitne crash hue honge uska bhagwaan hi maalik hain.

Bhai thanks for everything:tup: but no need for flame:no:????????we are all here to have fun & learn somthing :agree:, they are happy to degrade our machine...let them be happy withit, does it make us small...?:no: chill & have fun:cheers::yahoo:

These guys (our neighbours) when they see the world offering us typhoon, rafale, F35, apache etc. I can only imagine one song
going through their minds. :)

Now thats what i call a masterstoke:yahoo::azn:ab chalo kissi aise thread par jahaan hum thori see Tharaak bhee poori kar len:woot::woot::butcher::D

Last edited by a moderator:
some pakistani friends...talking that Lca was rejected by IAF

IAF ha placed an order of 48mk1 and 138 mk2 Lca's ....TOTAL=~180

NAVY=50 LCA(CONTRACT SIGNED)

I CAN TELL MY SOURCE IF NEEDED....

NOW MY FRIENDS STOP TROLLING AND WAKE UP FROM FAKE DREAMS.....
CAME IN REALITY........JFT FANS

Aby dhakan IAF can't reject LCA because its Indian, IAF has standards and they want to purchase capable aircraft but LCA is not capable it failed to pass IOC in other words standards set by IAF to induct them. Now wait another 4 years for its induction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom