What's new

Tejas induction only by mid-2014

Acharya vishnugupt(chankya) ne kaha tha "agar koi moorkh tumhe galee de to chup rehna sabse upyukt vikalp hai" :angel: & he also said "Kam bolne se oorja bachtee hai ":agree:.............samjhe MERE AZEEZ HAMVATNO???????????;):azn:

Your Ajjejj HAMVTAN have no mood in listening the advice of Achray Chnkya :P

I don't know what Indian keyboard commandos saw in failed LCA on the other hand Indian airforce is openly saying they are not satisfied with its performance. :D

Good !!!!:cheers:but bhai mere "agar samne wale ka mooh lal hai to kya apna mooh thappar mar ke lal karoge":cheesy:..............:azn:
I know u make sense.. and i myself despise trolling and bad language.. But sometimes these guys get on my nerves!!! some TALENT they have!!!!:undecided:

Matrix, Neo and All who getting personal, First it was JF-17 and now It is me, your target of frustration. You are psychos really :D. When you run out of the cheap mentality, you start getting personal. I like that. :D.

u are what? JF-69??? if u talk sense,we all will talk sense with u. the problem is that your IQ is low, and u have no knowledge.. and to top it all, u are full of hatred, so u keep speaking sh!t !!! Now if u really want to prove that u r not whatever I have said, get back on topic, which is about LCA getting delayed. and prove how that makes it a failure. u can actually refer to my own post 7 pages ago (which I am sure u never bothered to read, u just got up in morning, had tea, and started trolling!)

so I repeat once again, read my post. and it will give u a lot of knowledge! and NO, i havent said there that LCA is a total success.. and I havent even referred to JF-17.

so read that, and then get back on topic.

It's a pakistani forum, So Guests who come here with cheap and bad mouth will usually get infraction and will be kicked out of the house too :D

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

App bhe agaye beech may apni daynay..... Raye ( opinion) ;)

ab kaha jaaye tumhe chod kar........ab tumhare bina neend nahi aati hai...yaar

are bhai hume Pdf se mat nikalo....nahi yo hum beghar ho jayenge....joint failure-17 ki tarah........lol

I don't know what Indian keyboard commandos saw in failed LCA on the other hand Indian airforce is openly saying they are not satisfied with its performance. :D

LOl you are so funny...........

i have no shame in agreeing that TEJAS has eaten up way too much funds and taken hell lot of a time... and I don't feel embarrassed to even accept that it might not be a hit...

BUT
BUT
BUT

this is the first fighter we have built... from scratch... in spite of technology being denied to us... with all the red-tapism... and inefficiencies in our Defence Production system !!!

And I know that the next one will be much much better.. and what I look at is 2030, when we will finally be able to be completely self-dependent on our OWN fighter aircraft! and for next 20 years, and even beyond, we have enough birds coming... moreover with our collaboration for FGFA and all, I'm sure that the tech know-how will help us in being more efficient and making meaner and leaner birds!!

pakistani PDF members, what the hell are u happy for??? u can just feel happy for the fighters built by your friend China (and i won't talk about the JF-17 crashes... ATLEAST, by whatever means, they have managed to make a very good fighter!!!!). and we must respect China for striving to be self-reliant, and we can learn from their self-respect and sincerity! I find nothing wrong with that!

@mafiya: I know that u won't bother reading anything... when u can simply troll and enjoy. so for your reference I have once again given my post here. read it,and then may be ur reply can prove you to be worthy of a discussion...

Your Ajjejj HAMVTAN have no mood in listening the advice of Achray Chnkya :P

Really whats that?????????

Read more: Pakistan Air Force's JF-17 Thunder Completes 10,000 Sorties ~ Pakistan Military Review
I don't need to remind any one as to how long Teja has been on the scene where as the JF-17 didn't start life until 2003.
Keep in mind that for the JF-17, test and evaluation sorties are not taken into account in this figure.
Original Post By Windjammer

BRO. This 10,000 sorties were done in china, not in Pakistan. now did u got it:hitwall::rofl::rofl::yahoo::chilli::chilli:

Well its a dream of many a scientists. And this project initiated reverse brain drain at the right time when country needed it the most. So this project is considered a Lucky one. Next ,why do you call it a failure, has it ever crashed in 1,700+ Test flights? Well India is not a major aerospace destination. Its still a developing country. Time does take... Its just 10 years since it first flew.

We have had the experience of HF24 Marut, which got commissioned although air-force was not happy with it... Air force did not want the repeat of the same mistake. Our need was to replace obsolete fighters with a LCA which was promised to be a fighter with low maintenance, low cost and indigenous aircraft , but in its development period, few things changed... India's global image improved to a great extent, buying power grew exponentially, Now the airforce could afford to induct 300 heavy combat a/c and top of the line fighter jets from countries which had previously placed trade embargoes on our nation. LCA at it's previous specs which was a requirement now had become something that airforce could afford to careless about. Hence ADA needed to come up with LCA mkII which would have the potential to hold its ground in performance against every other dogfighter in the neighbor hood which includes the F16 BLK 52, hence the program has turned exceptionally challenging.

Although the road ahead seemed tough there is a new idea brewing where speculated numbers of requirement of LCA might just get an incredible boos to actually bring in HAL into the picture. HAL has not been proactive in LCA project because it knew, it was not going to be a profit making project, unlike the MKI or MMRCA, but apparently the big guys at HAL now are going to put their efforts onto ADA for MKII to make it operational with top of the line avionics and sensor fusion. There might be a news hitting the block in about a year where the number of MK2 being ordered might outnumber the MKI in the arsenal by 2:1.

Now that would be a serious threat to some of the players in our vicinity.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

JF-17 bana hua kuch hi samai hua hai lakin crash hana suroo ho gai pata nahi 2-3 saal ma kiya hoga

Why flame dude... aircrafts crash .. why are you dragging jf 17 into this thread.. i dont understand why do we need to talk about jft in LCA threads

Really whats that?????????

Read more: Pakistan Air Force's JF-17 Thunder Completes 10,000 Sorties ~ Pakistan Military Review
I don't need to remind any one as to how long Teja has been on the scene where as the JF-17 didn't start life until 2003.
Keep in mind that for the JF-17, test and evaluation sorties are not taken into account in this figure.
Original Post By Windjammer

BRO. This 10,000 sorties were done in china, not in Pakistan. now did u got it:hitwall::rofl::rofl::yahoo::chilli::chilli:
hahaha............

Yeah 10000 sorties all in China ----------U must be on some sort of third class ganja .Pakistan had JF17 from 2008 and we fought WOT after that so they are the sorties it did in the war.

We are not here to prove what JF17 worth .It worth alot more than what u got in ur pocket.

Let LCA get accepted by ur own airforce and let it complete 10000 sorties while in service and then u can compare ur super duper cool , invisible , 6 GEN LCA with our JF17.

Why flame dude... aircrafts crash .. why are you dragging jf 17 into this thread.. i dont understand why do we need to talk about jft in LCA threads

Exactly its LCA thread talk about it ..............LCA in no way comparable to JF17. First one is still prototyping and the other one is serving the ariforce with mroe than 10000 sorties in its service life.

]BRO. This 10,000 sorties were done in china, not in Pakistan. now did u got it:hitwall::rofl::rofl::yahoo::chilli::chilli:

Kahey ka GURU hey tu.......sarcasm nahi samja......read again.....

JF-17 Thunder as already completed 10,000 sorties in Pakistani service.

Back
Top Bottom