What's new

Tejas, a poor performer?

You don't need a never ending chain of confirmatory tests to prove that Indian creation is a piece of $hit. It is Tejas, made in India, made by Indians. Do these three sentences not show what grade of thing it would be?

The air force officer is referring to the IOC-2 version which will obviously have limited flight envelope. 6/-2G only. The FOC will open up the flight envelope to 8.5/-3.5G. So that's when it will perform at 100%.

FOC is expected this year. It's awaiting final weapons tests. ADA is waiting for the Israelis to integrate the Derby and Python V completely into the aircraft. The gun also has to finish tests, that will happen in a few months.

The Mk1A will be a 9/-3.5G fighter.
lolz here come experts who knows more then their airforce officials :D .

What more can go wrong???? Can't run, can't turn, can't fight, high maintenance!!!!
it can deliver mails & packages .

What a pathetic excuse.

lol talks a lot about your maturity level in understanding his reply. Please read it again its not an excuse its configured to work that way till it gets a FOC.

The air force officer is referring to the IOC-2 version which will obviously have limited flight envelope. 6/-2G only. The FOC will open up the flight envelope to 8.5/-3.5G. So that's when it will perform at 100%.

FOC is expected this year. It's awaiting final weapons tests. ADA is waiting for the Israelis to integrate the Derby and Python V completely into the aircraft. The gun also has to finish tests, that will happen in a few months.

The Mk1A will be a 9/-3.5G fighter.

This is same as quoting ex airforce chief PV naik who told that tejas was Mig 21++ at that time. He added that they have waited a lot for this plane and they do not want partial plane. they will accept it once their criterion are met. Now they have accepted it so tejas some people cherry pick some part of the thing or old thing stated a long back to fit their agenda.

This is same as quoting ex airforce chief PV naik who told that tejas was Mig 21++ at that time. He added that they have waited a lot for this plane and they do not want partial plane. they will accept it once their criterion are met. Now they have accepted it so tejas some people cherry pick some part of the thing or old thing stated a long back to fit their agenda.

The IAF is attacking the LCA because they want the SE MII to go through. There's nothing special there. They are attacking the specs they asked for themselves.

The IAF is attacking the LCA because they want the SE MII to go through. There's nothing special there. They are attacking the specs they asked for themselves.

Ya they even do not want F16 or F18. They want rafale or eurofighter only.

People are just jealous of Tejas's great capabilities...and Indians are hiding the true capabilities even further.

Reliable sources tell FNN that NATO is going to deploy Tejas in massive numbers in Europe, AFg...

This plane will totally destroy China and Pakistan.... and the Russian Airforce will be decimated by this plane...

Be afraid...be very afraid... Why else French and American Chiefs would be riding it?

The days of PAF, PLAAF and RuAF are numbered.

Once my younger cousin ask me Bhai Jaan what weapon (missile) JF-17 will use against Tejas in case of war I replied Air to ground. :lol:

Of course, because the JF-17 won't be able to beat the LCA in the air. :D

I don't want to blame IAF too much.
It's understandable that they want a true multi-role Tejas. Mk1A is exactly that and IAF will induct it and the Mk2 in realistically infinite numbers, meaning a few hundreds.
They don't have much choice to make it to 42 squadrons.

This propaganda is sponsored by companies.

So it can only pull 6 G s?? That's kind of pathetic

Doesnt need to, funny how you guys are the most sensitive about religious insults, like to throw them out the most?
So This "Vedic" word is religiously sacred to hindus? If it is then it must not be made fun of i Agree.
But It is continuously used by Indians on social media referring to so many things like herbs, medicine, science, literature etc. And pardon me if i offend you mostly non-nonsensical approach which makes it funny. I mean the way this word is presented by Indians like science thousands years ago was more advanced then science of today stuff.
Even i don't know this is considered sacred. I thought Bhagwat Geeta and Mahabharta were the only religious texts.

Back
Top Bottom