What's new

Tejas, a poor performer?

It's a low tier multi role AC, fits fine, come to terms with the fact a more advanced version of your top dog, F16, might also be it's low tier wing.

Hi,

At least it can be mounted on a FLAT BED TRUCK for public display.
It’s a parade plane. So are you saying it’s not safe to fly even during the parade! It’s sad this plane have one purpose, to fly over New Delhi during the national day parade. But maybe Modi is not confident enough to have this plane flying over him.
A Veteran and an Elite Member can't differentiate a well-made mock up from an actual aircraft.
I'd like to congratulate HAL here.

Tejas has been flying in parades for a couple of years now, overturning IAF's earlier policy of not flying SEF in parades.

Obviously, now that Tejas has been receiving some positive news, it was inevitable that an article would appear that directly compares it to F16.

Expect more hit jobs on Tejas since lots of logistics issues have been resolved which were hampering place making by HAL. Time to import lobby to hit below the belt to fast pacing F16 or Gripen purchase.

When I was young i heard about Tejas project and now I am about 37 but still this baby can't walk, at very first when they are about to roll out first aircraft I was expecting 5 gen aircraft with super capabilities but what they produce is a tailless chick still fails to impress their own forces.

Bad very bad issko kis ki nazar lag gyi :lol:

adding that Tejas might have to run for its own survival when engaged in a combat with PAF's F-16 and People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF)'s J-10, J-11, J-16 and J-20.

Will not be able to run for its survival even if it ever face any of these air crafts..

When I was young i heard about Tejas project and now I am about 37 but still this baby can't walk, at very first when they are about to roll out first aircraft I was expecting 5 gen aircraft with super capabilities but what they produce is a tailless chick still fails to impress their own forces.

Bad very bad issko kis ki nazar lag gyi :lol:

They didn't break a coconut in the opening ceremony I believe..

Naam kaptan ali. Harkatein Kaptaan Amreeka(wo bhi 2 number) jesi??
A Veteran and an Elite Member can't differentiate a well-made mock up from an actual aircraft.
I'd like to congratulate HAL here.

Tejas has been flying in parades for a couple of years now, overturning IAF's earlier policy of not flying SEF in parades.

Obviously, now that Tejas has been receiving some positive news, it was inevitable that an article would appear that directly compares it to F16.

Back
Top Bottom