What's new

Tehreek-e-Taliban should open an office: Imran Khan

Imran Khan is literally a Khan. He may not have an exact agenda as Molvi ( i dont call him Molana) Faz ul Rehman alleges. He thinks after he has already spoken. More like a dumb blond. Before elections i was very much of the opinion that he should get a chance, not because he could deliver, but he would be able to bring a change to usual family politics. He may be able to control top level corruption. Now I feel that he would have been as good as NS. He had some good people who could have helped in improving economy of the country. Those are also now stuck with defending his Ghoofas like MQM, PPP and PMLN leaders are doing for their bosses.

In my opinion no agenda, just a desire to become appear a tall leader and gain cheap popularity.

I never found him too bright either - but then he has to have some agenda, he's not that foolish.

& should be declared as national paagal?:lol::lol::lol:
i agree, i mean i supported everything he was saying during the elections and even donated to his campaign but now he is just talking non-sense.

wasnt elections were fake?
wasnt PTI went to protest it, in the streets even in the EC?
so thats all was fake elections, fake mandate? fakhru bhai kidhar hoo, tummhari yaad satati hai PTI ko?
NAJAM UNCLE woo nooray koo jitaney key kitney millay?
with this statment, Ptians has nothing to defend, cause it will all going to end up in , the political destruction of them by IK?

royals ki wine tu pitaa hai naa muftey mien , pakistan mien kaddam rakhtey key sath hi islam ki yaad aati hai?:lol:

pti said he won more seats and pmln won on rigging

means that the seats still belogs to pti who wanted talks

so dont be like roshan khyal menace like ngo media

I never found him too bright either - but then he has to have some agenda, he's not that foolish.
well as everyone knows, he is nt a politician, nor a militry planner?
yes he is a fool want to be the PM of pakistan, even though if he, has to announce MULLHA OMMAR as the new president of pakistan(talbanistan) jointly a mixup of afghanistan-pakistan?
will galdly accept, hakeem ullha mehsud as his COAS, & Mullha FAZAL ULLHA as the governor of pushtunistan?
what next?
OBL as the founding father of TALBANISTAN?
in place of QUAID e AZAM, with his MAAZAR in karachi, bieng destroyed in the bombblast?:lol::lol::lol:

i agree, i mean i supported everything he was saying during the elections and even donated to his campaign but now he is just talking non-sense.

wrong you went against him after election day on rigging allegations that pti protestors should go home no rigging imran is wrong

pti said he won more seats and pmln won on rigging

means that the seats still belogs to pti who wanted talks

so dont be like roshan khyal menace like ngo media
wow, PTI can contest comming US elections too, how about that?
only angels party of the world, which cant get 40 odd seats in the house of 370+?
beta app ney, appna haq adda kar diya hai, abb beth kar dua karoo, key kaptan koo, koi wine pilaa dey warnaa, kall uss ney, mullha OMMAR ko president of pakistan bananey ki demand karni hai?
phir kiya karoo gey?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well as everyone knows, he is nt a politician, nor a militry planner?
yes he is a fool want to be the PM of pakistan, even though if he, has to announce MULLHA OMMAR as the new president of pakistan(talbanistan) jointly a mixup of afghanistan-pakistan?
will galdly accept, hakeem ullha mehsud as his COAS, & Mullha FAZAL ULLHA as the governor of pushtunistan?
what next?
OBL as the founding father of TALBANISTAN?
in place of QUAID e AZAM, with his MAAZAR in karachi, bieng destroyed in the bombblast?:lol::lol::lol:

Talibanistan - :D

wow, PTI can contest comming US elections too, how about that?
only angels party of the world, which cant get 40 odd seats in the house of 370+?
beta app ney, appna haq adda kar diya hai, abb beth kar dua karoo, key kaptan koo, koi wine pilaa dey warnaa, kall uss ney, mullha OMMAR ko president of pakistan bananey kimdemand karni hai?
phir kiya karoo gey?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wohi mulla omar gis iki papi laytay musharaf aur us kay junior keyani thakay nae thay

aur mullah baradar ko free katar hayn jesay us kay abu hoon

lol

laga reh baba ajj jokerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wrong you went against him after election day on rigging allegations that pti protestors should go home no rigging imran is wrong
not true, i never went against him, i know he was cheated out around 10-12 seats but nawaz did get majority of the votes overall, im still a pti supporter but don't expect me agree with everything that comes out of imran khans mouth, i like the guy and i know he wants justice but i am not willing to negotiate with terrorists scums who killed so many people, its just not the right thing to do. so many mothers, brothers, fathers and sons died because of these fundamentalist pigs.

yes i understand, you tried your best?
chossing between 2 worst?
but now remember the lesson? never chose between the worst of the wrost?
stay away from that, cause its more worst thn u never chose anyone?
got it, my friend!

Pakistanis should thank their lucky stars that Imran didn't win the election.

yes i understand, you tried your best?
chossing between 2 worst?
but now remember the lesson? never chose between the worst of the wrost?
stay away from that, cause its more worst thn u never chose anyone?
got it, my friend!

i think I'm just neutral now and I'm going to just support our army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom