What's new

Tehreek-e-Taliban should open an office: Imran Khan

After listening to Altaf Hussain I tend to believe that AH is the biggest clown in the history of Pakistan Politics but Imran Khan has proved me wrong.

It Seems to Me IK has lost it recently .. if he continues this up .. he is not getting my vote again .

YES!

They should have an office and colony too.

So we can bomb their

I think he is slowly but surely losing it.......... we didn't vote him in to "make peace at any cost", we voted him in to "make peace over their dead bodies".................

If that is what you voted him for then you were hugely mistaken and I am not sure why. I understand the sentiments that Pakistan needed a change and all that but his policies especially on terrorism and economy have always been confusing and impractical. This is nothing new.

It Seems to Me IK has lost it recently .. if he continues this up .. he is not getting my vote again .

I never supported and voted Imran Khan. I always support Pervez Musharraf.

Nawaz sharif has no intention giving relief to people as we have seen it from the price hike and the grand "joosh e khitabat" thing and current financial condition..

It must be his and IM personal agenda or saving themselves from being blown up like the TTP did to the ANP leaders.

He's just asking them to set up a place for peace talks, its like nominating someone for peace talks. I don't know why people act so naive regarding anything associated with IK..

Evil jews didn't kill any pakistani directly but their puppets who are muslims are killing innocent people.

Again conspiracy theory, without any proof.

Bdw this was not expected from Imran Khan. Instead of searching and eliminating these cowards, who killed so many he wants to give them office. What the heck! If it goes like this next what? A post in his party and Govt. villas.

Militants attack dam, kill three labourers in Mohmand
PESHAWAR: Militants attacked an irrigation dam under construction in northwest Pakistan killing three workers and kidnapping at least two others, officials said on Wednesday.

Around a dozen gunmen attacked the Ghallanai dam site in Mohmand tribal district overnight.

Mohmand is one of the seven semi-autonomous tribal districts along the Afghan border -- an area that is rife with Taliban and Al-Qaeda-linked militants.

The attackers planted an improvised bomb on the road leading to the dam, which hit a vehicle carrying labourers, killing at least three people. "At least two labourers and one contractor were killed and five others were wounded in the blast. The militants had earlier kidnapped two workers from the site," an administration official in Mohmand told AFP.

A security official confirmed the incident but put the number of those kidnapped at four.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack.
Militants attack dam, kill three labourers in Mohmand | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

It may sound like a good idea to talk to TTP, but for that to happen they will have to renounce violence and disarm, which in no way they will agree, Imran has to be care full whom he is dealing with, his whole political career could be at stake.

555827_238837602933119_55141348_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom