What's new

Tehreek-e-Taliban should open an office: Imran Khan

I really feel they should, I had aspirations for studying in U-Tel Aviv or Hebrew University of Jerusalem but Pakistani Passport is not valid for Israel.

Only for your study we allow them to open embassy:cuckoo:,i have solution for it,marry any jew girl who belongs to USA or UK and you will get nationality and passport of that country after it go for study in tel aviv if they allow any muslim,if they don't allow,change your religion.

Only for your study we allow them to open embassy:cuckoo:,i have solution for it,marry any jew girl who belongs to USA or UK and you will get nationality and passport of that country after it go for study in tel aviv if they allow any muslim,if they don't allow,change your religion.
Lol, FYI if a foreigner is a jew by birth, only then he is allowed nationality of Israel. The converted Jews are not allowed the nationality of Israel. Do you know that Fed Chairman and US's top economic brain i.e. Ben Bernanke (Ben-Shalum Bernanke) is the economic advisor and a visiting professor at Tel Aviv university. Don't underestimate the jews, they are among some of the most educated,intellectual and intelligent souls on the planet we call earth.

Lol, FYI if a foreigner is a jew by birth, only then he is allowed nationality of Israel. The converted Jews are not allowed the nationality of Israel. Do you know that Fed Chairman and US's top economic brain i.e. Ben Bernanke (Ben-Shalum Bernanke) is the economic advisor and a visiting professor at Tel Aviv university. Don't underestimate the jews, they are among some of the most educated,intellectual and intelligent souls on the planet we call earth.

there is nothing like converted jew. jew's are by birth jews.

there is nothing like converted jew. jew's are by birth jews.
Of course going by the Judaism, Jewish religion can only progress authentically by birth. However, there are people who convert to Judaism -called Germyn-

Of course going by the Judaism, Jewish religion can only progress authentically by birth. However, there are people who convert to Judaism -called Germyn-

this is something new to me.. thnx:tup:
i think you are from bannu. i was going through your comments ...
and i am expending my business in bannu alos. so i will be visiting bannu next week in sha ALLAH.

and i am expending my business in bannu alos. so i will be visiting bannu next week in sha ALLAH.
I am from Faisalabad, I think @farhan_9909 is from bannu, you can check it from him. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sory hasnain0099 bro it was farhan i misunderstood and mixd between you two. my bad:sick:

Yes i am from Bannu,and what is your business about?

Not many political leaders would say this about their respective chiefs of the party. As much as I disagree with Imran Khan about the opening of TTP Office, for a moment I would appreciate Asad Umer's rejection of Imran Khan's notion terming it Khan's "personal belief" -- belief which obviously is stupid.

1236248_10153294661755521_1867622993_n.jpg

Where are the voters and staunch supporters of Imran Khan?

Did we not told you.... this man has a task to spread anarchy?

His every move was yelling he is following evil agenda!

He just disappointed me by his decision. I voted for him i attended his rallies, i got all the family votes for him. Call me a burger or mummy daddy but i fcuking spent hours in hell hot summer at the polling station to check if someone's rigging. I did all this for what? So Mr.Khan can invite those ba$tard$ to open an office?

always remember

ISLAM FIRST

if pakistan exists, islam exists, if pakistan doesnt , islam doesnt, thn we willbe like kashmiris, palastenians with nothing left for them?
save pakistan, save islam! cause pakistan is the only country which was created on the name of islam with a space for every one

Back
Top Bottom