What's new

Teenager threatened Ambani hoping India would attack Pak

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
Teenager threatened Ambani hoping India would attack Pak

Cops surprised that 17-year-old from Dhanbad managed to get Anil Ambani’s personal email ID

Ateen from Jharkhand who sent threat mail to Anil Ambani posing as a Pakistani national on January 15 was produced in court on Friday.

The 17-year-old, whose name is being withheld as he is a minor, is a resident of Harna village in Dhanbad district. He threatened Ambani hoping it would move the Indian Government to act against terror groups based in Pakistan, investigators said.

The email, generated from jannuhm@rediffmail.com, said, “Bohot paisa hai tere paas; Taj Hotel ke baad teri baari hai Ambani (you have lot of money; after the Taj Hotel incident, now it’s your turn Ambani).” The cops were sent on a wild goose chase and Ambani’s security was tightened.

Police said the boy was driven by “patriotic fervour” and believed India was not doing enough in tackling Pakistan-sponsored terrorism. “He genuinely believed India could attack Pakistan after threat to Ambani,” an officer said.

Investigators are trying to find out how the boy obtained Ambani’s personal email ID. Son of an oil trader, the boy will be lodged in juvenile home till his family completes bail formalities.

“The threat eventually proved to be a prank, but for all these days since the mail arrived, Ambani’s security was beefed up,” a senior police official said.

Less than two hours after the mail arrived, the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group officials lodged a complaint with Mumbai Crime Branch and investigations were handed over to the Cyber Crime Cell.

The email was traced to a coaching class at Harna. There, cops found the internet connection from which the mail was sent, was accessed by many students. A police source said, “The person who ran the coaching class was taken into confidence.

Later, we pretended to be government volunteers educating youth against misuse of internet, and interviewed more than two dozen students who had accessed internet that day. Eventually, we zeroed in on this boy who confessed to have sent the mail.”

Is that the mentality new generation indians are brought up in? Just 17 years old, and generated so much hate by watching the local dhamakay dar, misalay daar, '10 kadam or hum khatam' type news channels. Its a shame to be Honest.

Is that the mentality new generation indians are brought up in? Just 17 years old, and generated so much hate by watching the local dhamakay dar, misalay daar, '10 kadam or hum khatam' type news channels. Its a shame to be Honest.

I think its more an urge for something adventurous than hate.
I remember a Pakistani terrorist making a hoax call from prison as Pranab Mukarjee and warning Zardari of War. He tried to call Pranab too. But his call didn't get through.

I think its more an urge for something adventurous than hate.
I remember a Pakistani terrorist making a hoax call from prison as Pranab Mukarjee and warning Zardari of War. He tried to call Pranab too. But his call didn't get through.

Rush of blood for all the wrong reasons i guess,
But dont compare a terrorist inside a prison and this kid wiil ya :what:

I think he was watching too much of Zaid Hamid show in youtube, maybe Zaid hamid and this young kid should sit together and learn some lesson on friendship and peace... right?

I think he was watching too much of Zaid Hamid show in youtube, maybe Zaid hamid and this young kid should sit together and learn some lesson on friendship and peace... right?

How about for once stop blaming Pakistan and any thing Pakistani for a change?
i am sure you will find some local radical/extremist elements to blame.

Last edited:
guys chill...... the guy obviously did something stupid, but both governments aren't stupid to believe it.

Like the Indian government would care about someone threatening Anil Ambani. :lol: Btw, all the comments coming from Pakistani members is really funny since your President got conned by a guy in your prison who claimed that he was the Indian Foreign Minister & threatened him. Condoleezza Rice had to sort out that issue. :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...oax-calls-drove-india-pakistan-brink-war.html

Like the Indian government would care about someone threatening Anil Ambani. :lol: Btw, all the comments coming from Pakistani members is really funny since your President got conned by a guy in your prison who claimed that he was the Indian Foreign Minister & threatened him. Condoleezza Rice had to sort out that issue. :D

Hell they're media is even reliable.. fake wikileaks anyone? :lol:

It's good Indian authorities caught him. If he succeeded then he would be eating uranium all his life.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom