What's new

Teenager threatened Ambani hoping India would attack Pak

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think he was watching too much of Zaid Hamid show in youtube, maybe Zaid hamid and this young kid should sit together and learn some lesson on friendship and peace... right?

hahaha so funny u are so illeterate that u cant differentiate btwenn the defence expert and the kid

you should be sitt in the class and takke lecture on peace and passing marks should be 95/100 and test need to be tough one all that is required for ur good education about peace and i suggest that some oral viva u need to give to zaid hamid about peace and peace only:woot::woot::woot::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Is that the mentality new generation indians are brought up in? Just 17 years old, and generated so much hate by watching the local dhamakay dar, misalay daar, '10 kadam or hum khatam' type news channels. Its a shame to be Honest.

dont try to be over smart,i am already witnessing the attitude of some Pakistani's against India(possibly should be some bunch of kids)on this forum itself,how they consider themselves as mortally superior and how world is all about Pakistan,now therefore i am not surprised with thatt guy's attitude.

The above was hilarious..
One must ask the agency responsible for this... did you think this through??
I suppose in the fervor of getting back at India for the bad PR.. a captain or major may have gone and done this.
Imagine the embarrassment to the newspaper that had to publish that and then have to issue a retraction.. Nothing is worse for a newspaper than to have to publish a retraction..

On a serious note.. this kid may be just a misguided character..
but what could stop a hawk either in India or Pakistan with connections to pull something off like that..
Something like the 80's Brasstacks... or something along the lines of Able archer in 83 could have a negative reaction..

Thankfully.. Hotlines now exist between every major head of our two nations.

Lets not fight between us... He made a mistake Indian police caught him not that India blamed something on Pakistan like always.. So it is a good thing... Just because a teenager did something stupid out of patriotic fever why are we fighting... Take care.. Peace...

Pure shortage of IQ due to lack of proteins...its not funny how a criminal act is being justified in the name of patriotic fervor. Even the language he used has stamps of "indian" all over it as Pakistanis dont speak in such tone.

will someone kindly enlighten me who is this Ambani lol

He had sent a prank mail, not blown himself as human bomb.

If this Kid was been brain washed by some terrorist organization then he might have, he is just brained washed by Indian media, how vulnerable Indian Kids are

Media is a very big source...................indian media should give some valuable lessons

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom