What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT : Please someone tell me where to ask some random question ?? I want ask how/why did "chopsticks" evolved ?:undecided:?

You moffa, remain in your fuckin limits!

I have not started talking of your mother so far!

I have only pity for you and your ilk, I know they call you slitty-eyed there, your "prince Philip"!

I believe that PDF readers are not unfamiliar with your delusional lying habit, and yet again they might be also laughing at the repeated showcases of your pathetic reading comprehension, and self-inflicted false accusations with foul languages thereafter as a result:

Can’t you SEE that “Mom” was under the tight context of, and in a close analogy to, the “Mother Rus” , which had no concret meaning and could be casually replaced by Uncle, Aunt, Nephew, Doctor, Driver, Plumber…whatever ???

I bet you will sue your Indian cops too, when they ask you to fill in your patents’ names in a form, right? :smokin:

wow! chinese commenting about their technological superiority!!.They do not have a single quality brand from their country.No even one famous scientist.Their so called innovations are joke especially for a country which claims to be a contiguous civilization for 5000 years.Most of their technology is either copied,stolen or done with help from developed countries.Their mathematical achievements are simply pathetic when compared to indians.
Most of their products are third rate crap,even the expensive ones.

this is a 0.01% list of what chinese copied and where they copied from -

China's Missile Imports and Assistance From Abroad

see for yourself the chinese rocket quality - frying 500 'high iq' heads in one go'

:lol:

Yet, despite India's many "famous scientists" :lol: it still cannot produce a 1970's train or airplane, nor can it even manufacture a single indigenous microchip, nor can it manufacture its own machine tools, its metallurgy is mostly low class pig steel and owned by a British anyways, its capital goods are all imported, it is nowhere near the top on basic indicators such as size of steel and other metals, chemical, semiconductor, automobile, shipbuilding, textile, petroleum industries or even software (yes, India's shining software myth is just a joke, India's entire software industry is half the size of China's, even India's LCA uses imported Lockheed Martin code unlike China which wrote its own control code for all our airplanes and rockets).

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't need anyone to tell us this. It is as obvious as stating "Water is wet". China has always lagged behind India in most fields through the ages. But I continue to wish them well.

We don't need anyone to tell us this. It is as obvious as stating "Water is wet". China has always lagged behind India in most fields through the ages....

precisely, in your water-wet dreams that "China has always lagged behind India in most fields through the ages"... :cheesy:

precisely, in your water-wet dreams that "China has always lagged behind India in most fields through the ages"... :cheesy:

Dude. You're talking to a guy that thinks India won in 1962 based on Russia beating Germany. You're not going to talk sense into someone that delusional unless you smoke a pound of weed first and see how he sees the world.

why india cant do anything silently....?? why so much show off...

why india cant do anything silently....?? why so much show off...

Well showing off has to be based on fact or its just BSing. India does not have missile technology comparable to China especially in the ABM category. China achieved terminal ABM in the 1970s with higher rates of success than India now. China is the only other country besides the US with working midcourse interception and ASAT with KKV.

India is nowhere close and they claim to be ahead. I don't have a problem with Indians being happy with their achievements but I do when its ridiculously false.

Dude. You're talking to a guy that thinks India won in 1962 based on Russia beating Germany. You're not going to talk sense into someone that delusional unless you smoke a pound of weed first and see how he sees the world.

Really? When did I ever say India won? I know it is difficult for you to accept facts and engage in healthy debate - such open discussions are the hallmarks of a democratic society. You must not resort to lies and personal attacks - this is not a way to conduct yourself.

Really? When did I ever say India won? I know it is difficult for you to accept facts and engage in healthy debate - such open discussions are the hallmarks of a democratic society. You must not resort to lies and personal attacks - this is not a way to conduct yourself.

First of all America is far more democratic than India will ever be. Secondly accepting ridiculous arguments in comparing the Sino Indian War with World War 2 is very unhealthy. Lying like you do in almost all your posts and calling others liers has nothing to do with democratic ideals. India lost to China and the rest of the world accepts it, just like India is behind China right now and in the past.

First of all America is far more democratic than India will ever be. Secondly accepting ridiculous arguments in comparing the Sino Indian War with World War 2 is very unhealthy. Lying like you do in almost all your posts and calling others liers has nothing to do with democratic ideals. India lost to China and the rest of the world accepts it, just like India is behind China right now and in the past.

Please prove that I did indeed lie - when did I say that India won the war with China as you so colorfully claimed? And China is a lesser evolved nation than India - the entire civilized world knows that. Birds of a feather flock together - which is why China's closest allies are North Korea and Pakistan - not exactly considered paragons of virtue on the world stage while India's allies are more stable regimes.

Well showing off has to be based on fact or its just BSing. India does not have missile technology comparable to China especially in the ABM category. China achieved terminal ABM in the 1970s with higher rates of success than India now. China is the only other country besides the US with working midcourse interception and ASAT with KKV.

India is nowhere close and they claim to be ahead. I don't have a problem with Indians being happy with their achievements but I do when its ridiculously false.

Exactly!

Wearing a $200 Armani Jeans in the spotlight is called showing off;

while wear a $2 underwear pretending to be Armani Jeans in the spotlight (as India does) is called bitching.

Trust me, my coming around here is always in a good spirit ( tired though - during breaks) as if I were to

tell a bed time sweet story to a 5-year-old whenever I engage with Indians, so much so that I usually

deliberately slow my reasoning speed by a magnitude of 3 , just slow enough in order for them to

comprehend and follow without my step-by-step turtoring... still, as you see in this case, I ended up

being labelled as "calling someone's Mom".:what:

For God's sake, what do I profit from calling out his Mom?:hitwall:

Answer: Nothing! Zero! Nada!

*SIGH* :no:

Please prove that I did indeed lie - when did I say that India won the war with China as you so colorfully claimed? And China is a lesser evolved nation than India - the entire civilized world knows that. Birds of a feather flock together - which is why China's closest allies are North Korea and Pakistan - not exactly considered paragons of virtue on the world stage while India's allies are more stable regimes.

You claim that since China removed soldiers from the front line after winning the war we somehow lost and compared it to Germany and Russia. You also said that only Chinese education teaches that we won which is false as every single government in the world acknowledges India lost. China is not as evolved as India? In education, technology, wealth, oh wait is it that incalculable thing called freedom? China has far more freedom from poverty, illiteracy, and general ignorance that you represent so well for India.

As for political freedom anyone can join the party and make decisions. If Chinese people want something done they don't go voting every few years and b**ch when the government doesn't do what they want. They have to actively participate.

You claim that since China removed soldiers from the front line after winning the war we somehow lost and compared it to Germany and Russia. You also said that only Chinese education teaches that we won which is false as every single government in the world acknowledges India lost. China is not as evolved as India? In education, technology, wealth, oh wait is it that incalculable thing called freedom? China has far more freedom from poverty, illiteracy, and general ignorance that you represent so well for India.

As for political freedom anyone can join the party and make decisions. If Chinese people want something done they don't go voting every few years and b**ch when the government doesn't do what they want. They have to actively participate.

Another blatant lie. As usual, you can't prove your wild claims. This angst is understandable - cold hard facts are not easy for you to digest hence you must resort to these lies.

Another blatant lie. As usual, you can't prove your wild claims. This angst is understandable - cold hard facts are not easy for you to digest hence you must resort to these lies.

When you have nothing to argue with you just call the other person a lier. A very convincing and mature argument indeed.

Only cold hard facts are that you simply have nothing to back your statements with and have to resort to name calling instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom