What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...do you know why its called Hindu-Arabic numerals ? As I said it is high time you removed your blinkers.

Just because a cargo company transports a product to a destination, it doesn't mean the cargo company manufactured the product.

You guys are more thick than I expected.

just bacause you sit on a horse, it doesn't mean you are a horse, then of course you'll disagree with me on this.

I dunno about the thickenss whch indians seem to hold the title,

but I do know for a fact that us guys are way smarter than what you could dream about.

Now back to thread topic!

There is nothing impressive from china which claims itself to be a contiguous civilization for 5000 years with a massive population.Even small European countries have better accomplishments in last few hundred years.

'China is the contiguous civilization for 5000 years' is C.I.A factbook definition of china. Whereas india is just a country put up by the british which is solid fact... only wet-dreaming people like u wouldnt accept that``

as i always say, truth hurts``:wave:

Better to die in malnutrition than to be killed while in mother's womb by order of an oligarchy running the country. Do you guys need permission while getting laid as well?

I think some of them are the product of the "great leap forward".

Just that they couldn't really make the leap. Along with 50 million others!

China kills about a million a year with pollution alone. Then there is malnutrition. It also routinely kills Tibetans. And Muslims. India comes across as saintly in comparison.

see this is the difference between a fact using argument from Speeder 2 and a curry head pathetic indian made up arguments like u... routinely killing tibetans and muslims? haha, a classic definition of gulible brainwarshed poor person.. u really should get out ur slum to see the civilized colourful world outside india... the human rights condition in north africa is way much better than indian, as i'v been to so many places over there.

:P

Their continuous lies never cease to amaze me. I really wonder how the Chinese Government manages to brainwash its entire population so thoroughly.

I think they are eminently suitable for this tendency.

Just programmed/hardwired into many of them. The rest learn it as the kids here learned to salute the passing cars.

chinarules.jpg

I bet one of the kids (the second from the left?) is the one that grew up to be a bit slow and hence named himself speeder on forums. ;)

New York: Students at a Chinese town have been told to salute each passing car while on their way to and from school, a media report said.

The students at Luolang Elementary School in southern China know the rules - do not run in the halls, take your seat before the bell rings, raise your hand to ask a question.

And "salute every passing car on your way to and from school", The New York Times reported on Sunday.

Salute passing cars, students told in China - World News - IBNLive

Now you know the mystery behind the man, the myth, the legend!

You can take the kid out of the slum, but you can't take the slum out of the kid.

lol...do you know why its called Hindu-Arabic numerals ? As I said it is high time you removed your blinkers.

Just because a cargo company transports a product to a destination, it doesn't mean the cargo company manufactured the product.

You guys are more thick than I expected.

trick indians want to steal everything to cliam to their 'indigenous' creation like what happen to LCA, Arjun, moon missions, etc```what did u guys really contributed to the world? i curry and 7/11 thats all````` the current numbering system the real world using is called Arabic numerical system, u guys just add hindu in it`` pathetic

New York: Students at a Chinese town have been told to salute each passing car while on their way to and from school, a media report said.

The students at Luolang Elementary School in southern China know the rules - do not run in the halls, take your seat before the bell rings, raise your hand to ask a question.

And "salute every passing car on your way to and from school", The New York Times reported on Sunday.

Salute passing cars, students told in China - World News - IBNLive

Now you know the mystery behind the man, the myth, the legend!

losers pick up one incident and make it into big stories to fool themselves...that news appeared on chinese news papers fist and the school dean got warmed for that, and i was supprised to read it from a english forum wich twisted it into another brainwashing compain,, poor indians curry brain can only take propaganda and accusing others to be brainwashed``` thats why ur entire sorry nation's IQ is 85 ``lol

losers pick up one incident and make it into big stories to fool themselves...that news appeared on chinese news papers fist and the school dean got warmed for that, and i was supprised to read it from a english forum wich twisted it into another brainwashing compain,, poor indians curry brain can only take propaganda and accusing others to be brainwashed``` thats why ur entire sorry nation's IQ is 85 ``lol

wow IQ of just 85 and still india is one of the fastest developing economy imagine what will happen with higher IQ

You can take the kid out of the slum, but you can't take the slum out of the kid.

true true very true``

when i was in india, my indian business partner wouldnt let his driver to have dinner with us, at the end day i found out coz they are in different caste``` its unheard of in civilized world``

anyway, the labour cost is so low so they making us rich.

all guys kindly see post # 242. thanks

wow IQ of just 85 and still india is one of the fastest developing economy imagine what will happen with higher IQ

sorry buddy it wont`` :P

ps and another 'what if' senario```classic india wet-dream starters`:D

China surely did invent somekinda brainwashing tool for you gullible poor souls, I don't blame you! :disagree:

and smelly diaria came stole the brainwashing tool claim to be its own, the rseult-the 'joke india', i dont blame you``:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom