What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
you people were not any better in 1980 but the authoritarian regime might have helped

at least we are better than those whose mind set is the same as 1510s``but ur european rullers sure did help u guys a lot! :P

at least we are better than those whose mind set is the same as 1510s``but ur european rullers sure did help u guys a lot! :P

Yes but we will overtake their economy in a couple of years and that will be one of our biggest comebacks.

Is anyone here actually going to argue that Indian ABMs are superior to Chinese ones?

Seems like a lot of avoiding the topic.

Is anyone here actually going to argue that Indian ABMs are superior to Chinese ones?

No one's comparing Indian ABMs with yours. As long as they're doing their job, we'll be happy.

indians are avoiding the topics, the first few pages are quite on topic, but out of nowhere an fantasy indulging indian came ruined it all` :D

all guys please see post no 242.

all guys please see post no 242.

All I see is a delusional post where you claim victory on the Chola incident where 4 Indian soldiers died and 1 Chinese killed and 9 wounded. After that your credibilty came to an end, not that there was any to start with.

Now back on topic are you going to argue that India is more advanced in ABMs than China?

All I see is a delusional post where you claim victory on the Chola incident where 4 Indian soldiers died and 1 Chinese killed and 9 wounded. After that your credibilty came to an end, not that there was any to start with.

Now back on topic are you going to argue that India is more advanced in ABMs than China?

i doubt with their funny 'most advanced' theories`` lol, before page 5 there were some constructive posts, but after that when they ran out the knowledge we were discussing some indian went on banana`` :D

Eating keyboard? I know chinese have pretty gruesome eating habit, but keyboard? :|

How about you stop avoiding the thread topic started by an Indian trying to brag by posting in the China section.

You don't want us to bring in Indian drinking habits.

How about you stop avoiding the thread topic started by an Indian trying to brag by posting in the China section.

You don't want us to bring in Indian drinking habits.

I do avoid China threads, just I was bored in office and wanted to pull off some smart-arse comments.

Not as exotic as the cow piss you put in your soda my weaseling friend.

You have been mistaken, here in India we have choice to eat whatever we want. I'm not particularly fond of the animal except for her milk based produc and the awesome biriyani they make of it, but being a democracy we respect everyones choice of poison.

You have been mistaken, here in India we have choice to eat whatever we want. I'm not particularly fond of the animal except for her milk based produc and the awesome biriyani they make of it, but being a democracy we respect everyones choice of poison.

Ah the democracy card.

Just like how I can make a response to your rather false crass insults with some of my own factual ones.e

Is the Chinese government stopping people from eating scorpions and etc............ Then don't falsely accuse them of doing so. As long as it doesn't damage health they don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom