What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.

malllawcha

New Recruit

Reaction score
The technological edge that it is struggling to acquire over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven by the successful ballistic missile defence test it conducted on 6th March 2011.

The technological edge that it is struggling to acquire over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven by the successful ballistic missile defence test it conducted on 6th March 2011. Till now India has conducted six tests out of which four were successful and two failed due to technological reasons. But now India would proudly be a part of the elite club of the ‘BMD haves’ which includes United States, Russia and Israel.

http://www.eurasiareview.com/indian-pursuit-of-ballistic-missile-defence-program-analysis-31032011/

roy-mustang said:
中国2010年1月中段反导
距离:1043公里 (酒泉 库尔勒)
拦截高度:250公里
拦截方式:动能杀伤

靶弹发射,2分钟42秒後拦截弹发射,靶弹发射7分钟31秒後被摧毁

印度今年3月6日反导
距离:70公里 (钱迪普尔试验场 惠勒斯岛导弹综合试验场)
拦截高度:16公里
拦截方式:弹头爆炸杀伤

靶弹发射,靶弹发射後3分钟以内拦截弹发射,(未知)分钟後靶弹摧毁

机龙 said:
70Km外发射3丶5分钟後拦截实在久了点
猜测应是末段拦截,要等目标爬升再进入重返才拦截
而以“大地”导弹的射程,在70Km距离内可利用内部燃料,以高抛弹道爬升
至一般操作高度的数倍,再进入重返

I take that with a grain of salt. India would need more than to challenge China.

The technological edge that it is struggling to acquire over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven by the successful ballistic missile defence test it conducted on 6th March 2011.

Indian Pursuit Of Ballistic Missile Defence Program – Analysis « Eurasia Review

Oh dear.

Again, I say this: " when there is comparsion between india and China, it is ALWAYS written by indians." Proven by the source's author: Rida Zeenat an indian. lol

So I rest my case in this tread too.

Oh dear.

Again, I say this: " when there is comparsion between india and China, it is ALWAYS written by indians." Proven by the source's author: Rida Zeenat an indian. lol

At least do some research, before making a fool out of yourself.

About: Rida Zeenat

Website
Rida Zeenat is working as a Research Fellow at the South Asian Strategic Stability Institute (SASSI). She holds M.Sc. degree in Defence and Diplomatic Studies from Fatima Jinnah Women University, Pakistan. Her M.Sc. dissertation was based on “Pakistan’s Nuclear Doctrine of Credible Minimum Deterrence”. She has also participated at various current affairs television programs.

Rida Zeenat « Eurasia Review

Website
Rida Zeenat is working as a Research Fellow at the South Asian Strategic Stability Institute (SASSI). She holds M.Sc. degree in Defence and Diplomatic Studies from Fatima Jinnah Women University, Pakistan. Her M.Sc. dissertation was based on “Pakistan’s Nuclear Doctrine of Credible Minimum Deterrence”. She has also participated at various current affairs television programs.

Thanx mate for bursting aerospace enggineer. The guy has lot of superiority complex and humility is a strange word to him.

on topic. india is not trying to challenge china. india is just trying to beef up its defensive capabilities with respect to china. challenge is a offensive word. i dont think india is being offensive to china.

An ordinary air defense missile camp could do better than the Indians in March...
70 km? Even a rocket gun ranges further than that.

An ordinary air defense missile camp could do better than the Indians in March...
70 km? Even a rocket gun ranges further than that.

Ordinary air defence missile shooting down a Ballistic missile?..I hope you do know the difference between a Ballistic missile and an aeroplane!!

^^ABMs at high altitudes are never fully successful. The tests are going on in different countires.

^^ABMs at high altitudes are never fully successful. The tests are going on in different countires.

Actually, it's the most effective way to destroy BMs. At its apogee, the velocity of the missile is at its lowest velocity due to the fact that only gravity has effect on the missile now. And since missiles can't maneuver in mid course stage, interception rate is the highest.

Only China and US are testing it.

Other countries are focusing on lower altitude missiles such as the Patriot, etc.

Actually, it's the most effective way to destroy BMs. At its apogee, the velocity of the missile is at its lowest velocity due to the fact that only gravity has effect on the missile now. And since missiles can't maneuver in mid course stage, interception rate is the highest.

Only China and US are testing it.

Other countries are focusing on lower altitude missiles such as the Patriot, etc.

No, India is also in the list, here you go..

AFP: India tests interceptor missile

The DRDO is developing a new Prithvi interceptor missile codenamed PDV. It will be a two-stage missile and both the stages will be powered by solid propellants. It will have an innovative system for controlling the vehicle at an altitude of more than 150 km. “We expect to have trials of this early next year,” the Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister said.

The Hindu : National : DRDO to launch series of missiles

Website

hehe its funny that chinese cant even do google search on this simple thing :) :)

Oh dear.

you and pakistan are BFF then too you cant identify pakistanis from indians :D :D
that made my day dude :)

Chinese people go and have a chat with that Pakistani author , why he or she did not put your nation's name ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom