What's new

Team USA

depleted uranium.

You should open a new thread about that and inform us. Share what you know. But not here in this "Awesomeamericarulesthread". :usflag:

df43ab110122c604937ed24db4bc4a61.jpg

You should open a new thread about that and inform us. Share what you know. But not here in this "Awesomeamericarulesthread". :usflag:

The more you post the more I know I'm hitting a nerve of jealousy with you. Tons of Russians have come here and will NEVER go back...and I'm just opening your sleepy eyes as to some of the reasons why.

I agree 100%.

Beijing is still quite good for historical/traditional stuff, but Shanghai and HK are mostly modernistic. There are a few big exceptions, but apart from those, the buildings are mostly the "modernistic" style, with all the up-and-coming architects trying to prove how futuristic they can make the buildings look, even though they should be going for a more traditional or hybrid style in my opinion.

That was just my personal preference for architecture that retains cultural context.

The architects will want to express their creativity as they see fit, and there might be architectural reasons why pagodas don't scale beyond a certain point.

Oops who can forget crazy sized SUV's

and electric powered cars...

Last edited:
So I went to the local DMV office recently.

There was a line, but it kept moving, "Next one please!", "Next one please!". When I came up to the counter it was a pleasant "Good Morning! How may I help you?". I said, "I need to register a motorcycle trailer". "Sure", the nice lady said and took out two forms and crossed off the parts I needed to fill and handed me a ticket with the words "Estimated Wait Time 12 minutes" printed on it.

I moved to the back of the hall to one of the several empty writing tables to start filling out the forms. As soon as I had finished, my number was called. It was not even five minutes from the time the ticket was issued.

I walked to the window and handed the forms over. The lady checked them and said to fill out one part I had missed. She then look at the paperwork and calculated the Sales Tax. I said "But this invoice is in Canadian Dollars, it was 8% less in value on that day". "Oh, no problem". She crossed out her calculation and redid it with the exchange rate I had told her. I handed over a credit card and my driving licence. She swiped the card and made a photocopy of my licence and handed them back. I signed the paperwork and she handed me the trailer registration plates. Total time elapsed was not even two minutes.

Then I remembered something. I asked her, "the registration plates on my truck are peeling off from the edges, what should I do?" She says, "Oh those plates must be defective. Please bring them in and we will exchange them for free. Have a nice day!"

I was out of there in less than ten minutes.

USA=country against which its immigrants can say all kinds of shit n still get away with it......:p:

@VCheng

nice thread:tup:

USA=country against which its immigrants can say all kinds of shit n still get away with it......:p:

@VCheng

nice thread:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom