What's new

Team USA

Nothing beats USDA Prime steak:

USDA Beef Quality and Yield Grades | Meat Science

20 oz. Ribeye on the bone, smothered in sauteed onions and mushrooms:

10151356_840275892654903_2010700002_n.jpg

I am just waiting for the weather to get better. It finally reached the mid-50s here today, but we have yet another snowstorm beginning tomorrow evening.

Got into the mid 60's here. The weather seems to have been very bi-polar these days.

Got into the mid 60's here. The weather seems to have been very bi-polar these days.

It has been a pretty harsh winter this time around. I can't wait for it to go away. However, I would still take snow over tornadoes or drought.

You mean he was banned?

Quite possibly.. Although can't say for sure. Could also be someone who isn't banned, but chose to create another name to hyper-nationalist troll. Fairly sure I recognize the persons hyper-nationalistic bellicose posting pattern.

Hmm, what can I say about America that is nice. :P

I liked the 1950's and 1960's period in contemporary American culture. I liked the atmosphere, I liked the small towns, and even the dressing style of that period.

I would say that was America's "Golden Era".

You mean he was banned?

Bans on PDF tend to be temporary and somewhat arbitrary. However, the Ignore List is a good feature that is permanent and can be controlled by the members. As Tony the Tiger says, it is :

5074616.jpg

===================================================
Hmm, what can I say about America that is nice. :P

I liked the 1950's and 1960's period in contemporary American culture. I liked the atmosphere, I liked the small towns, and even the dressing style of that period.

I would say that was America's "Golden Era".

There are many small towns spread everywhere that still retain that old-fashioned feel that you describe.

Bans on PDF tend to be temporary and somewhat arbitrary. However, the Ignore List is a good feature that is permanent and can be controlled by the members. As Tony the Tiger says, it is

Sometimes that is a good thing.

Ask @KAL-EL about the "Pelican guy" who keeps coming back to post his hilarious Malthusian theories. :D

There are many small towns spread everywhere that still retain that old-fashioned feel that you describe.

It's not quite the "same" though, is it?

Though honestly any kind of "small towns" tend to shock and impress me, since I grew up in Hong Kong which is pretty much a steel and glass jungle. :P

Ask @KAL-EL about the "Pelican guy" who keeps coming back to post his hilarious Malthusian theories. :D

lol have to admit, the guy is comedy gold. Although technically a troll, at least he doesn't spew hyper-nationalist nonsense. :bounce:

lol have to admit, the guy is comedy gold. Although technically a troll, at least he doesn't spew hyper-nationalist nonsense. :bounce:

He's so funny, I don't think the mods should ban him. They should give him an honorary comedy thread. :woot:

They could call it "The Church of Malthus", where people figure out ways how to reduce the global population to more sustainable levels, to make a better world for all the Pelicans out there. :D

It's not quite the "same" though, is it?

Though honestly any kind of "small towns" tend to shock and impress me, since I grew up in Hong Kong which is pretty much a steel and glass jungle. :P

When I think of Hong Kong (and look at pics) I imagine an almost futuristic kind of city. A "steel and glass jungle" as you say.

Bans on PDF tend to be temporary and somewhat arbitrary. However, the Ignore List is a good feature that is permanent and can be controlled by the members. As Tony the Tiger says, it is :

5074616.jpg

===================================================

Seeing your "Tony the Tiger" reminded me of this.

frosted.jpg

Back
Top Bottom