What's new

Team USA

Is that any good?

By the way congrats to the US on their victory in the world cup.

Thank you! Ghana had beaten us in the last two cup appearances. Glad there was no 3rd time.

As for Penny Dreadful, not quite entirely what I expected. After watching a few episodes though, I came away liking it. it isn't your generic typical type of horror TV show, that much is for sure. Very nuanced and layered with many sub-plot points.

Thank you! Ghana had beaten us in the last two cup appearances. Glad there was no 3rd time.

As for Penny Dreadful, not quite entirely what I expected. After watching a few episodes though, I came away liking it. it isn't your generic typical type of horror TV show, that much is for sure. Very nuanced and layered with many sub-plot points.

Thanks for your input.

You should give "Supernatural" a watch and of course the "Walking Dead".

Thanks for your input.

You should give "Supernatural" a watch and of course the "Walking Dead".

Already a fan of Supernatural and a HUGE fan of the Walking Dead my friend :) Am already going through Walking Dead withdrawal. Hate having to wait until October for new episodes :(

Already a fan of Supernatural and a HUGE fan of the Walking Dead my friend :) Am already going through Walking Dead withdrawal. Hate having to wait until October for new episodes :(

Ah ha! A man of fine tastes like myself. Supernatural's ending for season nine with Dean was just :devil:.

Yes, I too love the "Walking Dead", thankfully I have read the comics so I get my fix.But the series is different and has crazy twists and turns.

Do you watch the alien invasion series "Falling Skies", that to is excellent. First episode of new season next week.

Ah ha! A man of fine tastes like myself. Supernatural's ending for season nine with Dean was just :devil:.

Yes, I too love the "Walking Dead", thankfully I have read the comics so I get my fix.But the series is different and has crazy twists and turns.

Do you watch the alien invasion series "Falling Skies", that to is excellent. First episode of new season next week.

Yes, already set my DVR for Falling Skies next week. I look forward to watching the next season. Also looking forward to the last season of True Blood as well. Very nice to see others out there who enjoy most of these great shows :agree: You have fine tastes sir :tup:

Yes, already set my DVR for Falling Skies next week. I look forward to watching the next season. Also looking forward to the last season of True Blood as well. Very nice to see others out there who enjoy most of these great shows :agree: You have fine tastes sir :tup:

Great, seeing as they are American shows, we shall talk about plot lines here. :-)

Yes, the awesomesss of America cannot be described by a mere mortal.

That's why I have asked people who are international and are currently living here (vs US natives) to express their opinions.
Read them...it can be fascinating.

Last edited:

Hi 5 from a fellow Walking Dead fan.

The graphic, designed by telecommunications firm Broadview Networks, reveals the largest companies in each state based on income.

article-2665679-1F0BA2B600000578-568_964x461.jpg

+3
Revealed: This map, designed by telecommunications firm Broadview Networks, reveals the largest companies in each U.S. state based on revenue. The results were taken from every company's corporate headquarters

Eva green is truly wonderful in it

Quality of supernatural went down steeply after season 5. All the drama, one liners were up to mark during 5 seasons. After that it's tots meh

Halt and catch fire, are you seeing that on amc? Hannibal on nbc is another great show and GoT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom