What's new

Team USA

The geography there is similar indeed, but each has its own unique charms for sure.
There are so many places I wants to visit, the more I learn about places in America the more my buck list grows :D

There are so many places I wants to visit, the more I learn about places in America the more my buck list grows :D

There is a lifetime of places to see and things to do here, undoubtedly.

There is a lifetime of places to see and things to do here, undoubtedly.
no doubt, some of the co-workers went to devils den in gainsville FL, man that place looks amazing. I went to Park & rec in st Pete on Saturday, it was fun place but of course gotta keep it halal :D

no doubt, some of the co-workers went to devils den in gainsville FL, man that place looks amazing. I went to Park & rec in st Pete on Saturday, it was fun place but of course gotta keep it halal :D

There is something for just about everybody here, anywhere one wishes to go.

I think I want to get this engine option in my next truck. :D

ABQ-052023-6691.jpg

Back then since the movie was popular there were signs saying to not waste food by needlessly stacking. But everybody had to try it at least once. :enjoy:

Actually I enjoyed mornings where i had multiple trays along with a long row of different drinks. You just kind of hang out, read your books, and pick at things. Can be better than the usual hanging out at the library for half the day.

Yup used to hang out at the cafe, some of us even brought laptops in there....we watched a good portion of the gladiator the one time. We complained a lot about the food quality at the place (though their breakfasts were actually pretty good), but looking back it was good times all in all.

We partied hard too :D

I am not interested in replying to a thread where the OP deleted the old one and opened a new one because he lost an argument and try to reset it and at least try to show competence.

He opened this thread with this same article about a week ago and then he, of all people, ask people to deal with "facts" where I then reply to him by facts and statistic that US poverty line is for people with lowest standard of living, while Chinese poverty line is for people who barely living (hence no standard at all), and hospital bed, suicide rate and life expectance is not really a parameter for quality of live.

And now he deleted that thread and reopen a new one.

Bro, no one smart here takes ding dong spamwalker seriously.

The forum has very low standards for spam bot types...it is what it is. My eyes glaze over every post he makes tbh....its a whole new scale of cringe now (he/they do this in multiple fora).

Casual chit chat is just gonna be spontaneous, who cares about spamwalker argument losses and CCP style memory hole, retconning and gaslighting lol.

Didn't know an OP could delete own thread, will have to keep that in mind.

I'll peel things off to Team USA thread anyway if you wanna chat about this topic tho.

Back in those days, trainees in hospitals etc. were also given free housing and food too. Those days are long gone.

Well it was all included in the sticker price essentially. Not really "free".

Now demand has surpassed original supply for campus housing in so many places so they have delineated it as extra charges with a priority matrix and then lottery in most places.

But someone was always paying for it in the end....either the student tuition or public subsidy taxpayer... though I guess maybe some unis used their endowments (but again that originally came from students, taxpayer grants, companies etc).

Bro, no one smart here takes ding dong spamwalker seriously.

The forum has very low standards for spam bot types...it is what it is. My eyes glaze over every post he makes tbh....its a whole new scale of cringe now (he/they do this in multiple fora).

Casual chit chat is just gonna be spontaneous, who cares about spamwalker argument losses and CCP style memory hole, retconning and gaslighting lol.

Didn't know an OP could delete own thread, will have to keep that in mind.

I'll peel things off to Team USA thread anyway if you wanna chat about this topic tho.
Bro, this is not against you, I mean I just tired to typing a lot of stuff to counter his point and he don't like it and just deleted them and start over. I mean it was pointless to write anything, even casual chit-chat when he is just going to delete them and start over if he don't like it.

You can start a thread about it, and I will talk about it with you, but not when he is controlling this thread, I mean any input is futile.

And yes, you can delete your own thread, but I don't see anyone here is doing it bar him.

Bro, this is not against you, I mean I just tired to typing a lot of stuff to counter his point and he don't like it and just deleted them and start over. I mean it was pointless to write anything, even casual chit-chat when he is just going to delete them and start over if he don't like it.

You can start a thread about it, and I will talk about it with you, but not when he is controlling this thread, I mean any input is futile.

And yes, you can delete your own thread, but I don't see anyone here is doing it bar him.

Yah I posted that reply (and you are now replying) in Team USA thread. :D

I forget did you study in US yourself?

Back
Top Bottom