What's new

Team USA

I figured that, tax policy seems to be most friendly in the least desirable states to live in. We won't have to live in Wyoming, just maintain a small office there (probably at a Lawyers office) and drop in once a month to have a boardroom meeting. There is an entire industry of Lawyers and Accountants set up in Wyoming to facilitate companies operating out of there, it's actually one of the worlds best tax havens.
A few thing you need to notice.

US have both State and Federal Tax, so it's not just paying that state tax.

You also need to be aware of the out of state resident tax. It may be higher than local resident tax, so you need to watch out for that if you are not going to live in that state.

A few thing you need to notice.

US have both State and Federal Tax, so it's not just paying that state tax.

You also need to be aware of the out of state resident tax. It may be higher than local resident tax, so you need to watch out for that if you are not going to live in that state.
Yeah it's going to be quite complex, I believe that we will actually need to buy an apartment in Wyoming to gain tax residency. My brother and business partner is a public practice accountant but we operate under IFRS not US GAAP, NZ has about 2,000 pages of tax law compared to the 50,000+ pages of US federal tax law, and as you mentioned in addition there are municipal and state tax laws .

So even at the planning stage we need to engage with US accountants, luckily my brother worked for one of the big four firms so he knows someone we can consult with.

Oh boy, you really must hate Alabamans to foist this upon them, but okay. I guess they could use that warm body, since the brain be dead already. :D

Yeah sure. Please deal with the CBP first. Then the FBI. :D
Please make sure to copy such posts by anyone against the US and US Military and report them - let DHS get a full picture.

Otherwise there are always veterans who will be interested in knowing the hate against them from xyz individual

@Gomig-21

Fahrenheit
TempinF.png

Celsius
tempinC.png

Sitting at my desk next to a window and plenty comfy.

temperatureUS.png

Last edited:
We hit -3, the first negative reading in just about one year, which, by itself, is unusual. (The windchills went down to about minus 30. That does get one's attention. :D )

I thought you were in Teeexxxxxaaaas?

So my car was outside and it was so cold the automatic transmission would not engage when I put it in "D" or any other gear. Car started fine though.

This worked:

Last edited:
I thought you were in Teeexxxxxaaaas?

So my car was outside and it was so cold the automatic transmission would not engage when I put it in "D" or any other gear.

This worked:

i wish. My old truck was complaining loudly in many ways when I started it, but start and go it did (the same as me, I suppose). :D

i wish. My old truck was complaining loudly in many ways when I started it, but start and go it did (the same as me, I suppose). :D

Unfathomable cold from polar vortex: New Hampshire sets coldest US wind chill record at -108 degrees​

A national wind chill record was broken Saturday morning as feel-like temperatures bottomed out well below zero at what is considered the highest peak in Northeast United States.

Mount Washington recorded a national wind chill record of 108 degrees below 0 on Saturday, while the actual temperatures were negative 47 degrees with a wind speed of 89 mph.

Unfathomable cold from polar vortex: New Hampshire sets coldest US wind chill record at -108 degrees​

A national wind chill record was broken Saturday morning as feel-like temperatures bottomed out well below zero at what is considered the highest peak in Northeast United States.

Mount Washington recorded a national wind chill record of 108 degrees below 0 on Saturday, while the actual temperatures were negative 47 degrees with a wind speed of 89 mph.

89 mph? PSSSHAW! Mt. Washington held the record for the fastest wind gust recorded at 231 mph since 1934, broken only in 1996 at 253 mph during a typhoon in Australia. The observatory at its top is literally tied down by huge chains.

89 mph? PSSSHAW! Mt. Washington held the record for the fastest wind gust recorded at 231 mph since 1934, broken only in 1996 at 253 mph during a typhoon in Australia. The observatory at its top is literally tied down by huge chains.

Yup. I once rode up to the top on a motorcycle in freezing rain and thick fog, as part of the last group let in before they closed the road to the top. Many other riders who went earlier could not come down and had to wait for trailers to be sent up to bring them down. My group made it back on their own. Fun times! :D

Yup. I once rode up to the top on a motorcycle in freezing rain and thick fog, as part of the last group let in before they closed the road to the top. Many other riders who went earlier could not come down and had to wait for trailers to be sent up to bring them down. My group made it back on their own. Fun times! :D
If I can ask what do you ride, i ride myself so curious😄

If I can ask what do you ride, i ride myself so curious😄
About USA, being so invested in that baloon drama gripping the right nation, finally popped it over myrtle beach.

All the crazy right wildin rn on theories abou foxtrot juliett bravo.😂

Back
Top Bottom