What's new

Team USA

John Bardeen also previous won a Noble Prize in 1956 along with American William Shockley for the invention of the transistor.

William_Shockley%2C_Stanford_University.jpg

John Bardeen / William Shockley

In 1962 American James Watson shared the Noble Prize in Physiology/Medicine for the discovery of the structure of DNA.

James Watson

Last edited:
In 1946 the Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine was awarded to American Hermann Joseph Muller.
For two decades he tried to show the scientific world that x-rays/radiation caused dangerous/lethal genetic mutations and was completely ignored.
Sadly it was the aftermath of the Atomic bombings that proved his research correct. He immediately won the Nobel Prize.

Hermann Joseph Muller

Last edited:
UNIX: Kenneth Thompson and Dennis Ritchie

Linux: Linus Torvalds (Finnish-American)

CP/M (MS-DOS parent) Gary KilDall

Dennis Ritchie also wrote the "C" programming language (and co-authored the manual) which is the basis for many languages.
upload_2014-4-4_14-12-13.png

Last edited:
Clarence L. "Kelly" Johnson designer of the U-2/A-12/YF-12/SR-71
kelly102.jpg

U-2 (First flight 1955) Still in use today after almost 60 years.
AIR_U-2_lg.jpg

A-12 (first flight 1962)

If you consider killing 6 million Iraqis and dropping depleted uranium as 'freedom' then you're correct.
Damned right I do....we don't elect our guys to look after foreigners.

You are opening a Thread called "Team USA" to made propaganda for US imperialism and than you run away like a 5 year old?

No boy. No No NO!

3436205-7911963661-no-no.gif
Bonus number two....we keep un
Nah, to much Work. I am not a bigot. Everybody already knows that Mother Russia is Boss. Putin took Crimea and all Obama did was to be sad about it...:agree: :usflag: :lol:
My mom went to Russia 10 years ago. Said it reminded her of Germany in the 50's. You managed to occupy bases you held for hundreds of years. Yay team! We occupied fort Bliss.

Excuse me, the correct term is "Hand Egg", not egg hand. :D

I have a friend who went off to Guam. Lucky bugger!
Most I know who went to Guam or any of those little islands grows sick of them after a year or so....(the "rock")

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom