What's new

Team LCA gears up for increased orders

On a funnier note, just go to this link and watch it.. Way too Hilariuos.. The Pakistani Nuke part and Modi part were way off the charts...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

-
Done and Done..:smitten::smitten:
Eww he's so full of shiit, but funny nonetheless.
--
Sign:

These idiots still need 45 days to assemble the 2nd SP series.

We have fucked up the production by entrusting it to HAL. Aur saalo ko sharm bhi nahi aata ye bolts hue ki sirf 45 days Aur. Saalo ne ek saal kya kiya.....

LCA do have some flaws like any other aircrafts, combine the AESA, IRST, good missiles and data link this fighter jet is a good interceptor.

We have fucked up the production by entrusting it to HAL. Aualo ko sharm bhi nahi aata ye bolts hue ki sirf 45 days Aur. Saalo ne ek saal kya kiya.....
Buddy why always blame on Hal?? To be frank, weather we like it or not, many sorties on these potent Iaf platforms are possible because of Hal..

I have seen Hal, bel, DRDO etc work and even during exercises.. Hal is commendable for what they can do despite the bad system they are imbibed with due to the Indian system both babus and politicians.

Again, what do cre, cri do in Hal other than be a spoke in the wheel of progress.. They really have no tasks set for them by the mod.

So you ask Hal to produce, design few yet the certifying agency are not taken into the vision and the mission.. What crap...

No it can't theoretically it able to carry BVR but this capability is never.
Tested .And I fully confident on this As my source is a air force Engineer deployed on Srinagar AFS and operates mig-21bison under his command .For principal I can only tell you this much.

Even I was disappointed like you reality seems different what we have on grounds mate

Source: Team LCA gears up for increased orders | Page 2
Suprised me. Regardless the R-73 should be more than enough given that any radar for be small.

My information accurate sir
Eventually I meet my friend class fellow last week of November itself he was on its way to Srinagar AFS where he was posted there he is Air force Engineer and has Mig-21 bison in his command Squadron number 51

We often discuss these things what he said to me is very shocking and disappointing
Brother,

I was part of the team that inherited most of the engineers from bison retrofit, trust me when I say, you need to have this conversation again, and don't be surprised if the the FFB is mated to PRGS21 seeker as well. C-2769 was one of the first two aircrafts sent to russia for the BIS upgrade, it got it's new radar in 98 and fired a RVV-AE to a target drone for it's user trials. The two protos went through almost 180 flight tests.

Below is the image of the Bison holding a RVV AE, as the 51 Sword Arms operate both MF and Bisons, you might want to check with you friend the information again.

mig-21_bison-aztonyx_thru_flickr.jpg

We have fucked up the production by entrusting it to HAL. Aur saalo ko sharm bhi nahi aata ye bolts hue ki sirf 45 days Aur. Saalo ne ek saal kya kiya.....
Dear sir,

You are more than welcome to entrust the production of aircraft to any other agency or produce it by yourself.

Brother,

I was part of the team that inherited most of the engineers from bison retrofit, trust me when I say, you need to have this conversation again, d don't be surprised if the the FFB is mated to PRGS21 seeker as well. C-2769 was one of the first two aircrafts sent to russia for the BIS upgrade, it got it's new radar in 98 and fired a RVV-AE to a target drone for it's user trials. The two protos went through almost 180 flight tests.

Below is the image of the Bison holding a RVV AE, as the 51 Sword Arms operate both MF and Bisons, you might want to check with you friend the information again.

mig-21_bison-aztonyx_thru_flickr.jpg

Dear sir,

You are more than welcome to entrust the production of aircraft to any other agency or produce it by yourself.

My only concern is that what they promised.

20 IOC 2 aircrafts in 3 years.

I am not even talking about FOC. I am asking where are the IOC2 level ones.

And its about 1 years since the SP 1 rolled out,does the aircraft in IOC 2 condition too complex that it is taking yet 45more days?

And they don't even feel ashamed while claiming to produce 120 mk1a aircrafts. It feels ridiculous.

Where is the trainer they promised?

Till now they haven't been able to push up the production of mkis to 16 aircrafts.

And then we talk about why are we losing numbers.

And it will need about atleast 10 years more if I want to undertake its assembly. At 18, I still have to become more competent.

Buddy why always blame on Hal?? To be frank, weather we like it or not, many sorties on these potent Iaf platforms are possible because of Hal..

I have seen Hal, bel, DRDO etc work and even during exercises.. Hal is commendable for what they can do despite the bad system they are imbibed with due to the Indian system both babus and politicians.

Again, what do cre, cri do in Hal other than be a spoke in the wheel of progress.. They really have no tasks set for them by the mod.

So you ask Hal to produce, design few yet the certifying agency are not taken into the vision and the mission.. What crap...

I am not even asking about FOC. What my concern is the 20 IOC 2 aircrafts which they promised to deliver in 3 years.

Even heard of the term "parade"? Atleast saw that term or seen pics of a parade in google images or news items.

Yes its been truck laden in a parade along with lots of other military equipment including missiles ( should be encouraging since you can use the same term saying truck laden missiles).

Anyway since you been here long enough, you should have definitely gone through threads of LCA doing sorties, firing missiles but as always like a pre programmed BOT you repeat what other says ... like its just a truck laden fighter not capable of flying.

Cant blame you, when a lot of them sing the same tune and enjoy it singing/hearing.... you should also repeat whats trending.

Forgive me but I'm giving Indians a taste of their own medicine. Cheers!

I think we need to upgrade MK1 in phase manner. Proposed Aerodynamic improvement should be bought on the plane in next 1 year. It will be a great boost in performance of Tejas MK1. By next one year, landig gear weight reduction and removal of ballast should be carried out. by 2018, all propose changes as promised in MK1+ including AESA and EW must be affected.Next phase will be look into Redesign of plane which includes wing redesign and air intake redesign. Removal of excessive bolting and adding more stealth and possibility of using canard should be looked into.

Extremely poor decision to field a sub-standard aircraft which has no aerial refueling capability, No BVR capability, No EW suite, limited range and payload.

Next phase will be look into Redesign of plane which includes wing redesign and air intake redesign

How long do you think it takes to redesign an aircraft?

Back
Top Bottom