What's new

Team LCA gears up for increased orders

Extremely poor decision to field a sub-standard aircraft which has no aerial refueling capability, No BVR capability, No EW suite, limited range and payload.

How long do you think it takes to redesign an aircraft?

I am not talking of any new plane. your comprehension is very poor. I am talking of redesign of wings, explore the possibility of canard, plug of fuselage etc.

I am not talking of any new plane. your comprehension is very poor. I am talking of redesign of wings, explore the possibility of canard, plug of fuselage etc.

Your understanding of aviation and aeronautics is poor.

This is not your ambassador car in a garage workshop where a mechanic will sort out the flaws using a hammer. Redesigning an aircraft is time consuming and requires great skill which HAL does not have. HAL is an organisation of idiots, period.

Redesigning the wings, do you even understand what you are talking? Do you wonder why Lockheed Martin did not make delta wings for its F-22/F-35 fighter? Wing design affects the overall performance of the aircraft, it is arguably the single most important design on he aircraft body. Payload, range, speed, fuel capacity all will be affected.

Explore the possibility of canard? Did you study physics in school, just curious. You cannot just add or delete appendages in an aircraft.

Aircraft redesign is possible but it is time consuming. It will take many years for HAL to redesign LCA if they redesign.

My only concern is that what they promised.

20 IOC 2 aircrafts in 3 years.

I am not even talking about FOC. I am asking where are the IOC2 level ones.

And its about 1 years since the SP 1 rolled out,does the aircraft in IOC 2 condition too complex that it is taking yet 45more days?

And they don't even feel ashamed while claiming to produce 120 mk1a aircrafts. It feels ridiculous.

Where is the trainer they promised?

Till now they haven't been able to push up the production of mkis to 16 aircrafts.

And then we talk about why are we losing numbers.

And it will need about atleast 10 years more if I want to undertake its assembly. At 18, I still have to become more competent.

I am not even asking about FOC. What my concern is the 20 IOC 2 aircrafts which they promised to deliver in 3 years.
I think the Plan is 2 IOC-2 Plane in 2015, one have been ceremonially delivered, and one is due. 4 unit in 2016, and rest 14 in 2017, that's achievable. Setting of line in HAL assembling facilities, streamlining the suppliers chains, setup jigs, tools, equipment takes times, and when its completely setup full scale production could be achieved.

@MilSpec what is the procedure of setting up the line, after the blue prints, BOM, drawings, and Procurement order is received. And what's your idea of timeline HAL could deliver, taking it in consideration, HAL is already busy in producing MKI, LCH, Dhruv, HACK, and Donier planes and other civilian planes. How much time does the jigs, frames, machining tools are required to setup the line for the production.

I think we need to upgrade MK1 in phase manner. Proposed Aerodynamic improvement should be bought on the plane in next 1 year. It will be a great boost in performance of Tejas MK1. By next one year, landig gear weight reduction and removal of ballast should be carried out. by 2018, all propose changes as promised in MK1+ including AESA and EW must be affected.Next phase will be look into Redesign of plane which includes wing redesign and air intake redesign. Removal of excessive bolting and adding more stealth and possibility of using canard should be looked into.
ADA have done research in improving the aerodynamic improvement, specially in improvement and reshaping in Pylon and fuselarge. Removal of excessive wt even if 5-10% is achieved will show considerable improvement in aerodynamic features. I don't think there is any need for canard in IAF LCA, but adding TVC will improve the STR. There is also a proposal by the russian company which could provide TVC nossle to any existing engine in IAF, but that will require deal with the US GE OEM and permission.

Last edited:
First they ignore you... then they laugh at you.. then they fight you... then you win.....

Reminds me of "Donald Trump"!!:lol:

Hello Sir ji Welcome Back

How could you forget the BISON

At least 50 PAF planes will be taken down by BISONS in a conflict

Another 50 with these, if we can train them!!:D

images
:)

Reminds me of "Donald Trump"!!:lol:

Another 50 with these, if we can train them!!:D

images
:)
Thing is only way to improrve owr LCA and other related techs is to mass produce LCA with active inclusion of private players and take all the help by buying or going the TOT way no matter what chinese or pakistani members and false flaggers have to say as none (china-pakistan) is going to fund it and logic says when your enemy is making fun of your sincear effort means he is terrified about his future

IAF cant any longer play as lone wolf it has to join a pack to survive sooner they join more good for them :coffee:

no matter what chinese or pakistani members and false flaggers have to say as none (china-pakistan) is going to fund it and logic says when your enemy is making fun of your sincear effort means he is terrified about his future

Love that Part LOLZ

@Hafizzz

Back
Top Bottom