What's new

Team LCA gears up for increased orders

Because it is sincd last 8 years we got thunder u still building it
my humble & masoom sa question is since JF-17 is a chinese fighter which PAC assembelles at kamra with a russian engine which will be main fighter of PAF in future why pakistanies are even botherred about it as its the MKI+M2K+Mig29+Jaguar combo that they have to first tackle and then the indian air defnce machenism only then if they clear first two rounds they can test the cpapbilities of LCA.... jarra soch samjh ke jawab dena saeen ji :cheers:

my humble & masoom sa question is since JF-17 is a chinese fighter which PAC assembelles at kamra with a russian engine which will be main fighter of PAF in future why pakistanies are even botherred about it as its the MKI+M2K+Mig29+Jaguar combo that they have to first tackle and then the indian air defnce machenism only then if they clear first two rounds they can test the cpapbilities of LCA.... jarra soch samjh ke jawab dena saeen ji :cheers:

Hello Sir ji Welcome Back

How could you forget the BISON

At least 50 PAF planes will be taken down by BISONS in a conflict

150 upgraded Bisons of IAF are enough for Mirage 5 and F-7 fleet of PAF

BISONS will ALSO take out JF 17 easily in a one on one situation
Bison is a deadly interceptor

While against the F 16 if there is Numerical superiority it can prevail
as we have seen in the EXERCISE with US F 16 s

or else just fire the R 77 and run away so that the F 16 has to take evasive action

BTW F 16 will be taken care of the by the Big boys

BISONS will ALSO take out JF 17 easily in a one on one situation

While against the F 16 if there is Numerical superiority it can prevail
as we have seen in the EXERCISE with US F 16 s

or else just fire the R 77 and run away so that the F 16 has to take evasive action

BTW F 16 will be taken care of the by the Big boys
Bison are cannot fire BVR and that is tragedy

Yes they can fire the R 77

Though the radar has limited range but the IAF Bison carries 2 R 77 and 3 R 73 HOBS
No it can't theoretically it able to carry BVR but this capability is never.
Tested .And I fully confident on this As my source is a air force Engineer deployed on Srinagar AFS and operates mig-21bison under his command .For principal I can only tell you this much.

Even I was disappointed like you reality seems different what we have on grounds mate

Yes they can fire the R 77

Though the radar has limited range but the IAF Bison carries 2 R 77 and 3 R 73 HOBS

The Kopyo radar can track atleast 50 KM

When did Bisons get Elta 2032
it is rumored to get it just like shaheen3 is to get MIRV :pleasantry:

No it can't theoretically it able to carry BVR but this capability is never.
Tested .And I fully confident on this As my source is a air force Engineer deployed on Srinagar AFS and operates mig-21bison under his command .For principal I can only tell you this much.

Even I was disappointed like you reality seems different what we have on grounds mate

So then SU 30 will provide the Target illumination with Bison maintaining Radar silence

Even better ; The whole point of Bison upgrades was to provide more BVR Targetting options

Back
Top Bottom