What's new

Team Anna disbanded, as Khejriwal begs for money to fund his party

Archie

Reaction score
Country
India
Team Anna disbanded, team members taken by surprise

In a decision that took his colleagues by surprise, Anna Hazare today disbanded his team and appeared to be speaking in mixed tones on the political course taken by the anti-corruption movement.

The decision to dissolve the team came as a surprise to some of the Team Anna members, including Justice Santosh Hegde and Devender Sharma, while Kiran Bedi, who was in yesterday's meeting with Hazare, said she did not know what all it means.

Hazare's announcement came in his blog which suggested that he was not fully with Team Anna on its journey into electoral politics. The blog came after a meeting yesterday with some team members here. Hazare did not speak about the future course of action but erstwhile Team Anna came out with a statement saying a "very inclusive" preparatory committee is being constituted to take forward the formation of a political alternative.

"Government is not ready to enact Jan Lokpal Bill. How long and how many times we will go on fast? Now, it's time to leave fast and give the country a political alternative...I think that corruption will not come down during this government tenure because it does not have the intention.

"Today, we are now stopping the activities of Team Anna. Team Anna was formed to fight for Jan Lokpal. We have also decided not to have any more talks with the government. So from today, so what is perceived as Team Anna is not there or Team Anna Core Committee," Hazare said. Hazare appeared to put some conditions for embarking on his nationwide tour to awaken people about his team political alternative, saying he will travel across the country only if resolutions are passed by gram sabhas and similar forums in urban areas for an alternative.

"At Jantar Mantar, the team asked the people whether they are for a political alternative. All of you said yes. But Jantar Mantar is not the whole country. The country is big. It is necessary to take the opinion of people," Hazare said.

At another point, he talked about going back to Maharashtra to continue his work. "I have proposed an alternative of sending good people to Parliament. But I am not going to be part of any party nor will I contest elections. After getting Jan Lokpal, I will go back to Maharashtra where I will continue my activities."

He also said if people continue to support them like in the past 16 months, then they will be able to send good people to Parliament and ensure laws for Jan Lokpal, Right to Reject, Right to Recall and decentralisation of power.

"If the support continues...in next five years, it will be possible to built a corruption-free India with the support of people and without any party.

Reminding that the struggle for Jan Lokpal Bill has not ended with its decision not to engage with the government, he said the 2014 elections is the last chance for making the country corruption-free and it will be difficult for people to get another chance after that.

"Now or never. Because people are awakened. If people do not get together, then the damage is not for Anna but for people," he said. The Team Anna statement said "the committee was formed to negotiate Lokpal Bill with the government. Since the movement for Lokpal has now become a movement for total revolution, the core committee met its focused responsibility," it said.

Describing as "unfortunate" the dissolution of Team Anna, Hegde said he did not think Hazare will be interested in forming a party. "May be, he didn't want starting of political party attributed to team Anna. So, I think he must have disbanded it. Somewhere things have gone wrong. Their thinking to go to Parliament to change the attitude of the House is a good idea but the question is who should go to Parliament.

"May be division in the Team Anna had led Hazare to disband the team. If that is so, it is a sad thing. I would want Team Anna to lead this struggle," Hedge said.

Team Anna disbanded, team members taken by surprise

Khejriwal is now begging the same people to provide 15 crore each to fund his so called clean candidates

this basturd actually expect people to provide him with 6000 crore ,just to provide an alternative that might just manage 5 seats in lok sabha

Man we dont need this guy in Indian parliament. Gtfo Anna hazare.

Team Anna has now become another new headache for the country.I really feel sorry for people like me who thought that this particular association of like minded people was going to root out corruption from within the Indian political class!!

If they are continuing to fight against corruption, why should they dissolve the present team. This proves that they have diluted their stand on corruption and going to concentrate only on political party. So, this is mere drama and escapism. They have come to their real agenda now. All the best.

Anna even your job is over now u can go back to ralegaon and keep telling the lokpal tale there.

IAC' so called social service activist were just using the anna for their narrow gains.what was the reason they always fired from anna's shoulders.They thought ana hazare is a simple village man they can fool him around.whta were the reason IAC members never took to fasts except they put anna hazare on forefront to do fast.And another reason is arvind kejrival's personal professional grudges with aruna roy.he was looking to get into sonia gandhi's kitchen cabinet ie NAC but aruna roy beat hime to that.and since then this rivalry has started between the both.Kejriwal used lokpal bill and anan hazare to get it one up on the aruna roy.

Everybody can't be Mahatma Gandhi or Loknayak Jai Prakash Narayanan. This corruption movement is nothing but a joke and people got cheated.

I thought these were the same guys that pledged that we will better die if the so called jan lokpal bill (which includes everything from PM to puen in itself & really threatening the national security as every decision by PM, HM, DM or FM will come under the ambit of lokpal) & now they are saying since the govt. is not passing jan lokpal it's better to stop the movement & form a party (as if forming a party in India is an easy job in India, there are 700+ parties registered in India but only 50 or so gained atleast 1 seat in LS). I bet they can't get a single assembly seat in any state election forget about a LS seat.

^^ I think they are swayed by PTI and Imran Khan in Pakistan.

The arrogance of the world bank US puppet Khejriwal and anti India pro pakistan prashant bhushan have killed the movement.

Poor anna hazare he was used and left in pain. :cry:

Hip Hip Hurray!!! Team Anna Won 2014 election ...

2014 election Results r Announced & Team Annas Party wins election with Thumping Majority of 252 seats Forming Government named as NGO Collision government ...

NGO has Formed Government in center with the Anna Hazare as the New PM...

Date 21/6/2014 - NGO in the Very First Session of Parliament has Passed the LOCKPAL BILL in both the Houses...

Date 30/6/2015 - After the LOCKPALL bill has been passed Most of the Government r Jailed in Some or the other cases... People r Very Happy about NGO Governments First Term as Corruption is almost Eradicated in India...

Date 15/12/2015 - Home Minister Prashant Bushan & a EX NGO has Said Kashmir is not the integral part of India & it would be returned to Pakistan... He has Ensured the People of Kashmir, that they will be Granted Freedom with in 3 months...

Date 10/6/2016 - Environment Minister Megha Patkar & a EX NGO has ordered all the Dams in India to be Pulled Down as they have Adverse effect on Environment... with in 2 month all the Dams of India has been Pulled Down & now India is Facing a Severe Electricity & Water Crisis...

Date 14/8/2016 - Ministry of Tribal Affairs Swami Agnivesh & a EX NGO has states today the Maoist will be Declared as Freedom Fighters & CPI(moist) government will be formed in Tribal areas...He has also ordered to Punish all army officers who have went in the operation against the Maoist...

Date 29/11/2016 - Ministry of Minority Affairs Teesta Setalvad & a EX NGO has ordered that, MODI should be hanged Next week while Afzal guru will be given Param veer Chakra along with Kasab who will returned to Pakistan inorder to Normalize the relation with the neighbor...

Date 9/12/2016 - Ministry of Textiles Archana Puran Singh & a EX-B grade film actress has asked Women in India to Minimize the Use of sarees instead asked to use Micro Minis to reduce the stress on Textile industry...

Date 5/3/2017 - Defence minister Sanjay Singh has Said in order to remove Gun Culture from India Latis will be given to Indian Army & the money saved can be used to rehabilitating Kashmiri Stone pelters ... He has also announced that Army will be Cut to half the present Size in order save Defence spending ...

Date 19/7/2017 - Ministry of Human Resource Development Arvind Kejriwal Has Said Assam belongs to Bangladeshi illegal settlers & should be Handed over to Bangladesh he Also Said that Bangladeshis r always welcome in India & can settle in any part of the Country ...

Arvind Kejriwal has added Surname Hazare to the Name of his Children so that everyone Remembers the Great Anna even after his Death through his Sons...

Date 25/9/2017 Pakistan along with China has Declared war on India there is a Lot of Confusion in the Government....... Minister Swami Agnivesh has maintained that We Should surrender before the enemy to save innocent citizens ... Defence minsiter Sanjay Singh says he is Helpless as Indian army is less then the half that is required, that too without Guns... Home Minister Prashant Bushan Says Delhi should be Handed over to Pakistan like kashmir & Entire North east India should be Given to China to find a Solution to the War...

Mean while Rahul Gandhi has started a Nation Wide Agitation against Anna led NGO Government which has got a lot of Youth Support across India... every India r today chanting "main Bhi Rahul, Tu bhi Rahul, Ab to sara Desh haii Rahul" ... Rahul said to Media that he has No Political intention at this Stage... But Youth Wants to see him in politics with his old Party Congress...

Date 27/9/2017 - Anna Hazare has asked the whole of India to fast in front of Enemy armies Until they retreat from India... If needed fast Until death but asked to do a Complete Non-Violent agitation ...

30/9/2017 India has Lost the war & Lost half of the Country to Pakistan & China ... mean while Rahul gandhi along with Sonia , Priyanka & Robert vadera has Escaped to Italy...

Do u want This to Happen in India... remember team Anna is Full of Anti-National Pseudo Seculars who doesnt Know how to Run the Country ... the only thing they know is Lockpal Bill ... they know Nothing about Defence , Integrity of nation & Development or Economy ... Name a Single Person who is half the Capable of Modiji in team Anna...

Choose ur leaders wisely Not in the wild Flow of Emotions... Nero the most promising King of Rome has destroyed the Empire in a Single Day... Popularity & politics r two Different Things ... Modiji has Both ... My Vote for BJP Not for a Bunch of Anti-national who Just know 1 thing LOCKPAL & even dont have any Clarity in this issue!!!

Khejriwal is now begging the same people to provide 15 crore each to fund his so called clean candidates

this basturd actually expect people to provide him with 6000 crore ,just to provide an alternative that might just manage 5 seats in lok sabha

Please provide the source else it is just spreading rumors.

Team Anna was a committee whose sole purpose was for Janlokpal and that is now with Rajya Sabha and the different path is chosen. I agree somewhat this time their "Anshan" was aimless and hollow as there were all sort of demands but intentions can't be choice.

Suddenly a lot of people become against of India Against Corruption team when they proposed to float new party. People started seeing this as political ambition of Few like kejriwal, Sisodia and Kiran Bedi but please do tell me one thing. Are you expecting Congress or BJP going to do anything against corruption.. Never!!.

I never gave vote in my 30 years of Life as I never found any suitable candidate in my election area. A political alternative is must else political idiots like Sonia/Manmohan/Lalu/Mulayam/Mamta/Jayalalita/Mayawati etc will be sucking our as well as nation's blood regularly and will make mockery of us everyday.

Hip Hip Hurray!!! Team Anna Won 2014 election ...

2014 election Results r Announced & Team Annas Party wins election with Thumping Majority of 252 seats Forming Government named as NGO Collision government ...

NGO has Formed Government in center with the Anna Hazare as the New PM...

Date 21/6/2014 - NGO in the Very First Session of Parliament has Passed the LOCKPAL BILL in both the Houses...

Date 30/6/2015 - After the LOCKPALL bill has been passed Most of the Government r Jailed in Some or the other cases... People r Very Happy about NGO Governments First Term as Corruption is almost Eradicated in India...

Date 15/12/2015 - Home Minister Prashant Bushan & a EX NGO has Said Kashmir is not the integral part of India & it would be returned to Pakistan... He has Ensured the People of Kashmir, that they will be Granted Freedom with in 3 months...

Date 10/6/2016 - Environment Minister Megha Patkar & a EX NGO has ordered all the Dams in India to be Pulled Down as they have Adverse effect on Environment... with in 2 month all the Dams of India has been Pulled Down & now India is Facing a Severe Electricity & Water Crisis...

Date 14/8/2016 - Ministry of Tribal Affairs Swami Agnivesh & a EX NGO has states today the Maoist will be Declared as Freedom Fighters & CPI(moist) government will be formed in Tribal areas...He has also ordered to Punish all army officers who have went in the operation against the Maoist...

Date 29/11/2016 - Ministry of Minority Affairs Teesta Setalvad & a EX NGO has ordered that, MODI should be hanged Next week while Afzal guru will be given Param veer Chakra along with Kasab who will returned to Pakistan inorder to Normalize the relation with the neighbor...

Date 9/12/2016 - Ministry of Textiles Archana Puran Singh & a EX-B grade film actress has asked Women in India to Minimize the Use of sarees instead asked to use Micro Minis to reduce the stress on Textile industry...

Date 5/3/2017 - Defence minister Sanjay Singh has Said in order to remove Gun Culture from India Latis will be given to Indian Army & the money saved can be used to rehabilitating Kashmiri Stone pelters ... He has also announced that Army will be Cut to half the present Size in order save Defence spending ...

Date 19/7/2017 - Ministry of Human Resource Development Arvind Kejriwal Has Said Assam belongs to Bangladeshi illegal settlers & should be Handed over to Bangladesh he Also Said that Bangladeshis r always welcome in India & can settle in any part of the Country ...

Arvind Kejriwal has added Surname Hazare to the Name of his Children so that everyone Remembers the Great Anna even after his Death through his Sons...

Date 25/9/2017 Pakistan along with China has Declared war on India there is a Lot of Confusion in the Government....... Minister Swami Agnivesh has maintained that We Should surrender before the enemy to save innocent citizens ... Defence minsiter Sanjay Singh says he is Helpless as Indian army is less then the half that is required, that too without Guns... Home Minister Prashant Bushan Says Delhi should be Handed over to Pakistan like kashmir & Entire North east India should be Given to China to find a Solution to the War...

Mean while Rahul Gandhi has started a Nation Wide Agitation against Anna led NGO Government which has got a lot of Youth Support across India... every India r today chanting "main Bhi Rahul, Tu bhi Rahul, Ab to sara Desh haii Rahul" ... Rahul said to Media that he has No Political intention at this Stage... But Youth Wants to see him in politics with his old Party Congress...

Date 27/9/2017 - Anna Hazare has asked the whole of India to fast in front of Enemy armies Until they retreat from India... If needed fast Until death but asked to do a Complete Non-Violent agitation ...

30/9/2017 India has Lost the war & Lost half of the Country to Pakistan & China ... mean while Rahul gandhi along with Sonia , Priyanka & Robert vadera has Escaped to Italy...

Do u want This to Happen in India... remember team Anna is Full of Anti-National Pseudo Seculars who doesnt Know how to Run the Country ... the only thing they know is Lockpal Bill ... they know Nothing about Defence , Integrity of nation & Development or Economy ... Name a Single Person who is half the Capable of Modiji in team Anna...

Choose ur leaders wisely Not in the wild Flow of Emotions... Nero the most promising King of Rome has destroyed the Empire in a Single Day... Popularity & politics r two Different Things ... Modiji has Both ... My Vote for BJP Not for a Bunch of Anti-national who Just know 1 thing LOCKPAL & even dont have any Clarity in this issue!!!

Thanks for entertaining us now some serious talks. Modi for Prime Minister, Please ask other communities if they agree and what about many of BJP Idiots like Vasundhara Raje Sindhiya and BS Yedurappa. Keshubhai Patel (Dont forget he had good hold in few areas of Gujrat) has also left and Finally what about their supporter JD(U) Nitish. Modi for PM is not possible

Man we dont need this guy in Indian parliament. Gtfo Anna hazare.

Mind ur words. It is easy for any idiots to say anything on internet. Have you done anything(at least thought of doing) remotely what Anna is doing!

Good, now let them learn to play the game, till now they were standing outside and abusing the players.
I hope people (most of them are innocent and over enthusiastaic but no idea about democracy or respect to others opinion) who were involved dont lose hope.

Also they should stop talking about gandhi and jaiprakash narayan while describing an intellectually challenged but otherwise well meaning person.

Back
Top Bottom