What's new

Team Anna disbanded, as Khejriwal begs for money to fund his party

Neither I am glorifying Modi's heinous act nor I am justifying terrorist activities. I am just quoting a plain and simple Physic's Law of Action-reaction one.

Ironic that you seem to be a big fan of "Action-Reaction" theory and yet blame the Guj riots on Modi. Massively ironic.

OIC is not the case. That organization is lame one but I was talking about the countries which belong to them. They hold Oil and money and I want that for my country's development.

If you have the money you will get oil. Period.

If you are not interested in India being a superpower then You are not nationalist or aligned.

The point is OIC does not decide who our Prime Minister would be. It will be the Indians who will be deciding it. If OIC is not comfortable with it they can go and sulk in a corner. I repeat, who becomes the PM of India would be decided by Indians and Indians alone depending and not influenced by what some desert dwellers think of him.

I am amazed you believe on judiciary for politicians. No wonder all corrupt/goon/rapist are sitting in Parliament.

Yes I believe in Indian judiciary and we have one of the best in the world staffed by many of the best legal minds in the world.. It may be slow, but it delivers and it works on proof not on hearsay.

If you are not interested in India being a superpower then You are not nationalist or aligned.

Sorry I didn't know that supporting India for superpowerdom is a pre requisite for proving ones's patriotism.

Ironic that you seem to be a big fan of "Action-Reaction" theory and yet blame the Guj riots on Modi. Massively ironic.

A sponsored terror by chief of the state Vs bunch of Lunatics can't be compared. If you think so, I can't help.

If you have the money you will get oil. Period.

That does not happen always, if it so then we are economically stronger than Pakistan then why can't we finish this Kashmir, Rann of Kutch etc other issue. Diplomatic relations are the most important.

The point is OIC does not decide who our Prime Minister would be. It will be the Indians who will be deciding it. If OIC is not comfortable with it they can go and sulk in a corner. I repeat, who becomes the PM of India would be decided by Indians and Indians alone depending and not influenced by what some desert dwellers think of him.

Of course OIC or any one else will not dictate terms about our PM and neither i can impose my choice on you nor you on me. The point is what is the acceptance of him in India and what is acceptance of him on worldwide. Dont know why you stuck on Middle east, there are other many countries which have his least acceptance. Take a case of US, why he never got a visa for US??

A sponsored terror by chief of the state Vs bunch of Lunatics can't be compared. If you think so, I can't help.

"A sponsored terror by chief of state". Remember mate, Opinions are like a##h#####.Everybody has one. Facts are all that matter. And till today there is no absolutely no proof of any involvement of Modi in riots. You are welcome to prove me wrong though.

Second, again since you are a big fan of Action-Reaction theory, pray tell me, if those ******* lunatics had not burnt that bogey full of Hindu pilgrims , would Gujarat have erupted ?

That does not happen always, if it so then we are economically stronger than Pakistan then why can't we finish this Kashmir, Rann of Kutch etc other issue. Diplomatic relations are the most important.

Because Kashmir issue is a matter of prestige,honor and all those related concepts. While oil from Gulf is not. Ummah concept is BS. The Arabs could hardly shed a tear for those ajlafs in India. Have you seen how they treat Indian muslims there ? Worse than the second hand BMWs they own.

Of course OIC or any one else will not dictate terms about our PM and neither i can impose my choice on you nor you on me. The point is what is the acceptance of him in India and what is acceptance of him on worldwide. Dont know why you stuck on Middle east, there are other many countries which have his least acceptance. Take a case of US, why he never got a visa for US??

Again, why should we care what other countries think of our PM candidates ? Does a average Joe from Louisiana think what India thinks of Obama before he votes for him. Stop this looking up for approval from others. If you dont like Modi for your personal faith/principles or even prejudice you have all the rights not to vote for him. I respect that. But saying you would not vote for Modi because OIC will not like or US does not give a visa is a sign of a colonized mind. Nothing more.And I have only contempt for that.

Yes I believe in Indian judiciary and we have one of the best in the world staffed by many of the best legal minds in the world.. It may be slow, but it delivers and it works on proof not on hearsay.

Best legal minds.. Right and accepted and that is why these minds screw our judiciary in much better way. Since Nehru ate money Jeep scandal to Rajiv Gandhi's boforse scandal to Laloo's Chara scam to enormous scams. I never got my money back as a tax payer. Justice delayed is Justice denied.

Kalmadi is free asking for going in London to attend meeting. What a Shame! For me it is no good atleast for politicians.

Sorry I didn't know that supporting India for superpowerdom is a pre requisite for proving ones's patriotism.

I think you dont understand the meaning of "Superpower". This is not some term from Marvel's comics but it represent Economic/Cultural/infrastructural/Defense growth and its presence on the world. One who does not advocate this for India is not understanding the power which I get. In Today's scenario when someone meet me they refer me an Indian who is the next "BIG" thing in the world rather than "Land of snake charmer" or "Poor/beggar India" or "Slumdog". This is the power i cater when i travel abroad now. You may refuse this heroic term but I am arch supporter of it.

"A sponsored terror by chief of state". Remember mate, Opinions are like a8h8888.Everybody has one. Facts are all that matter. And till today there is no absolutely no proof of any involvement of Modi in riots. You are welcome to prove me wrong though.
See opinions and perspective are difficult to change and Neither you nor i am going to change. What is this proof thing?? Did CBI found anything against Rajeev Gandhi on Bofors? Did corruption happened in Congress Regime, No they never said ? Did 1984 riots happened?? No.

So lets keep it till what you and i know and believe.
Second, again since you are a bog fan of Action-Reaction theory, pray tell me, if those ******* lunatics had not burnt that bogey full of Hindu pilgrims , would Gujarat have erupted ?

Absolute right! it might never have happened but again the proper reaction would be hung them all with Judicial process (as you are ardent believer of the same for Modi) but not kill them with CMs support. His job is to stop killing and not to promote. but again few people have personal grudges and teaching a lessons above to precious human lives.

Because Kashmir issue is a matter of prestige,honor and all those related concepts. While oil from Gulf is not. Ummah concept is BS. The Arabs could hardly shed a tear for those ajlafs in India. Have you see how they treat Indian muslims there ? Worse than the second hand BMWs they own.
The matter of pride gets subdued when other side is powerful with economy and Defense. They dont bother about what others think.. right? US did not bother about Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya or its people. Then what stops us. Rest point is not my focus of discussion here.
Again, why should we care what other countries think of our PM candidates ? Does a average Joe from Louisiana think what India thinks of Obama before he votes for him. Stop this looking up for approval from others. If you dont like Modi for your personal faith/principles or even prejudice you have all the rights not to vote for him. I respect that. But saying you would not vote for Modi because OIC will not like or US does not give a visa is a sign of a colonized mind. Nothing more.And I have only contempt for that.

I would not give my vote for Modi is not because he is from BJP but he is not widely accepted. I want my PM who is widely accepted and make my country better worldwide and not become a case of home war to sanctions across the world.

Anyways, lets not deviate from the topic. lets discuss over the points related to Team Anna and alternate Political choice.

have not read it any where that arvind has asked for 15 cr for each candidate. If true , let me tell you guys , as i have been in a political party for more than 15 yrs , in todays day it takes 5-8 cr per candidate.

it takes less if the candidate is a sitting MP , if not then it takes more. :)

wonder where the balance money is going?:D

Khejriwal is the real thug

Read what Anna said before disbanding the team

The activist also wondered how funds would be garnered for providing an alternative, when Rs 10-15 crore is required for each constituency. "After election, if these people go corrupt, what will happen to the alternative," Hazare asked.

Hazare disbands Team Anna, repeats will not join party or contest polls - The Economic Times

Khejrichor wants 10-15 crore to put a canditate in each constituency for 2014 ,
He his not happy with the 30 Lakh Donation he received from each protest

Here is link of Anna Hazare's blog. Read right, Think right. These lunatic media person prints according to their vested interest. They are running behind Prashant Bhushan/Kejriwal/Kiran Bedi/Santosh hegde/Kumar Vishwas/Manish Sisodia.

And you surely dont know how much an IRS officer earns from right way and negative way. They get so much money from big fishes from IT raids that you cant even imagine. he left such a lucrative job not to build party but for being an activist he was the one standing next to Anna Hazare for RTI act and you suddenly made him "Thug".

Fine, this is my last reply about this in this thread.

See opinions and perspective are difficult to change and Neither you nor i am going to change. What is this proof thing?? Did CBI found anything against Rajeev Gandhi on Bofors? Did corruption happened in Congress Regime, No they never said ? Did 1984 riots happened?? No.

So lets keep it till what you and i know and believe.

See this is problem with Modi haters. They dont have one bit of proof, yet they go about riding the moral horse based on their perceptions/opinions. Let's be honest. They aint worth the bandwidth we are using here.

I would understood your point had NDA been in power all these years. But the Congress had the CBI/NIA/ATS all under its thumb for 8 full years. Still they could not unearth one bit of evidence against their arch-rival ?

Maybe if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its indeed a duck ?

Absolute right! it might never have happened but again the proper reaction would be hung them all with Judicial process (as you are ardent believer of the same for Modi) but not kill them with CMs support. His job is to stop killing and not to promote. but again few people have personal grudges and teaching a lessons above to precious human lives.

Yes the convicted are undergoing their sentence and so are those accused in post-Godhra riots. A recent sentence for 21 accused just came weeks before. The wheels of justice spin.

His job was to stop the killing and he stopped in 3 days. I read an info by a poster in the Gujarat riots thread (you can refer to that) that there were about 6000 cops in Ahmedabad and only 1500 of them were armed - with those vintage .303s while the mob in Naroda Patiya alone numbered greater than 20,000. How do you propose stop them ? Talk with logic. Modi did not have a magic wand which he could use and stop the riots in a flash. Wake up, this is India where the counter-terror force from Delhi to Mumbai took about a day to arrive when the financial capital of the country was under siege.

The matter of pride gets subdued when other side is powerful with economy and Defense. They dont bother about what others think.. right? US did not bother about Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya or its people. Then what stops us. Rest point is not my focus of discussion here.

Nuclear bombs. Isnt that self-evident ?

I would not give my vote for Modi is not because he is from BJP but he is not widely accepted. I want my PM who is widely accepted and make my country better worldwide and not become a case of home war to sanctions across the world.

Its unfortunate that still many Indians look upto the white man's approval for casting their own vote. Believe me the US has dealth with much worse people than Modi. Infact Modi may look like a saint compared to people the US have dealt with when it suits their interests, and working with India is in US interest.

have not read it any where that arvind has asked for 15 cr for each candidate. If true , let me tell you guys , as i have been in a political party for more than 15 yrs , in todays day it takes 5-8 cr per candidate.

it takes less if the candidate is a sitting MP , if not then it takes more. :)

wonder where the balance money is going?:D

Exactly, It takes money for elections. You know when I first time went Jantar mantar (before Ramlila Maidan) and gave them Donation they properly noted down name/address/phone number and amount to track that so they never face any issue in IT. They later on published Balance sheet report as well.

The point is what you believe and I seriously dont believe anyone is asking for 15 crore. Anna mentioned it as he felt the same is required for every candidate.

Fine, this is my last reply about this in this thread.

See this is problem with Modi haters. They dont have one bit of proof, yet they go about riding the moral horse based on their perceptions/opinions. Let's be honest. They aint worth the bandwidth we are using here.

I would understood your point had NDA been in power all these years. But the Congress had the CBI/NIA/ATS all under its thumb for 8 full years. Still they could not unearth one bit of evidence against their arch-rival ?

Maybe if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its indeed a duck ?

Yes the convicted are undergoing their sentence and so are those accused in post-Godhra riots. A recent sentence for 21 accused just came weeks before. The wheels of justice spin.

His job was to stop the killing and he stopped in 3 days. I read an info by a poster in the Gujarat riots thread (you can refer to that) that there were about 6000 cops in Ahmedabad and only 1500 of them were armed - with those vintage .303s while the mob in Naroda Patiya alone numbered greater than 20,000. How do you propose stop them ? Talk with logic. Modi did not have a magic wand which he could use and stop the riots in a flash. Wake up, this is India where the counter-terror force from Delhi to Mumbai took about a day to arrive when the financial capital of the country was under siege.

Nuclear bombs. Isnt that self-evident ?

Its unfortunate that still many Indians look upto the white man's approval for casting their own vote. Believe me the US has dealth with much worse people than Modi. Infact Modi may look like a saint compared to people the US have dealt with when it suits their interests, and working with India is in US interest.

For sake of this thread, I will not reply on the points but just to give a hint if it is Nitish kumar or Arun Jaitely for PM candidate. I still have approval for NDA. Rest we will discuss in different thread, Gujrat ghost is not going anywhere and will comeback to us in some other thread. :)

Best legal minds.. Right and accepted and that is why these minds screw our judiciary in much better way. Since Nehru ate money Jeep scandal to Rajiv Gandhi's boforse scandal to Laloo's Chara scam to enormous scams. I never got my money back as a tax payer. Justice delayed is Justice denied.

Kalmadi is free asking for going in London to attend meeting. What a Shame! For me it is no good atleast for politicians.

Again ..our courts gives verdict based on proofs presented in front of them, not on hearsay and not based on prejudices that one have against the accused or the defendant. Its not the court's job to come up with proof either.

I think you dont understand the meaning of "Superpower". This is not some term from Marvel's comics but it represent Economic/Cultural/infrastructural/Defense growth and its presence on the world. One who does not advocate this for India is not understanding the power which I get. In Today's scenario when someone meet me they refer me an Indian who is the next "BIG" thing in the world rather than "Land of snake charmer" or "Poor/beggar India" or "Slumdog". This is the power i cater when i travel abroad now. You may refuse this heroic term but I am arch supporter of it.

You should have explained what you mean by your version of 'Superpower' earlier...but I will not support India applying for the post of the internationally accepted version of Super power.

As for the Western perception, one day they will call us the next big thing and the grid fails for 6 hours and they will call us a third world dump. So don't get carried away by them.

Everybody can't be Mahatma Gandhi or Loknayak Jai Prakash Narayanan. This corruption movement is nothing but a joke and people got cheated.
Thats the point!,JP's movement brought some result,but see where we stand today!A great move by Hazare to go the legal way.
One has to go in the drain to clean the drain!

I am amazed how people are hating them,use your mind,they were fasting for 10 days,there was not even a hint of a lokpall bill being passed,the government gives the bill to this committee and then that,and the fking bill has been stuck for 42 years!What do you want them to do?A diabetic person to sit on a hunger strike and die uselessly?With government not giving a sh!t to what they have been doing for 16 months?
It'd be okay for them to die,but not if they form a party with a good mindset,what are we gonna do then?Keep campaigning for lokpall bill and go into the drain,just like it has been for the past 42 years?
I'd say a great move and i m all in support!

if lokpal what the issues this time , more people would have supported it . but this time it was a SIT they wanted.

and if team anna was serious about getting the lokpal passed. why did they do ever thing in their power not to have it passed?

consider this . the bill had to be passed by parliament . team anna called them all sort of names including murders , rapists and thieves. is that the language you use if you wish to have someone do something for you?
politicians are people (egoistical people) they would be dammed if they did what anna asked . ..

no in my opinion team anna did ever thing to see the lokpal was not passed. if they wanted it they would have compromised . (met the govt halfway)but they were more interested in calling names , getting headlines , and entering politics in the shortest time possible. and when they stopped getting coverage by the media they started to blame the media.

take on the govt if you want mate but never take on the media . they made them and they broke them too.

Nair Saab, you are the one having communist government but still saying about others. Anyways, back on logical discussion. We are not talking about congress's rule-and-divide politics here so Prajarajyam, Raj Thakre and Likes are not to be discussed here. Though Keshubhai Patel's case need to be discussed as it is commonly said that BJP never loses from opposition but by insiders.
Take a case of BSY who is deep $hit of corruption and still doing chest thumping for CM ship.

Regarding Team Anna is a congress ploy is as delusional as it could be. As much as it has damaged congress recently their corruption charges even did not harm them. So point need not to be discussed as it is pure delusion.

Now Modi, Yes I am fan of his development but still there is some hitches from my side to accept him as PM. He was behind Gujrat riot and that was a cause for 100s of terrorist attack by Muslim terrorist organization like SIMI, IM etc. Now think it in bigger aspect, when he will be PM, how much there will be multi folds riots/attacks. Again when he will me PM atleast 50+ OIC countries will not come to us which is not good when a country think of being superpower in next 20 years or so.

Anna's party is still not born hence commenting on Political aspect is very pre-mature and my gut feel is even if they do good they will not get more than 5-10 seats.
I Think There is no Need fro me to Answer u ... Since My bro KS has Elaborated it in way which even i couldn't have Managed...

Ya now Kitty Part organizations like OIC will Decide PM of India... Next what... should we also get a Approval from our Dear neighbors Pakistan & China ...

PM of a Country Should not be elected for Appeasement of Minority , Majority or World Organization ... But a Person with Proven Track Record of Governance... No Riots in Gujarat Since 10 years ...is there any CM in India that can claim this .. not even minor religious Spark now thats called a achievement ... No No that should be called Modi...

When its Comes to MODI Sickularist dont even believe in Judicial system which they always harp about ...

Nair did you write it by yourself ?... I LMAOed...:lol:

Ya I wrote it for my FB Group When many Members requested me to give my Opinion on Team Anna Going Political... had to write it in a Hurry so couldn't Give it the Punch which it required ...

Hindu Keralam is my FB group name everyone is Free to Join & get in Touch with Some of the most Active Hindu Nationalist on Internet ...

For Kejriwal Fans ... Joker No1 ... :lol:

kejriwaal - me aaj se anshan pe baitha hu desh balidaan maang raha hai jab tak janlokpal pass nahi hota me anshan nahi todunga

day 2: kejriwaal - me bilkul thik hu me balidaan dene ke liye hi baitha hu..

day 3: kejriwal - me balidaa
n dekar
rahunga

day 4: kejriwal - janta aap mere saath hai na me balidaan dekar rahunga

day 5: kejriwal - chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye me sarkar ki baato me nahi aaunga me balidaan dekar rahunga

day 6: khujliwal - (overacting) bhagat singh ,rajguru ,udham singh ne bhi balidaan diya tha me bhi pakka balidaan dunga

day 7: khujliwal - (extra overacting ) me bilkul thik hu muje sarkari doctor pe bharosa nahi me unse checkup nahi karwaunga me thik hu me balidan dekar rahunga

day 8: kajrewala - (complete overacting) agar muje jabardasti hospital le jaane ki kosish ki aur glucose chadane ki kosish ki to me saari naliya nikaal ke phek dunga ..me balidaan dekar rahunga

day 9: khujliwal : chalo bhai packup drama khatam bhad me jaaye lokpal me balidaan nahi dunga nahi to bhushan aur kumar bakwas mera saara chande ka paisa khaa jaayenge ....chalo bhai maidaan khaali karo

day 10 : khujwaal - aaj me imaam bukhari ka pair pakad kar apna anshan todunga aur bukhari ko hi apne party ka adhyakhsh banaunga ..
to ye thi mahan santh khujliwaal ki balidaan ki gaata jise kejriwal pichle 8 din se gaa raha tha par aakhir me apna asli congressi roop dikha hi diya....

Back
Top Bottom