What's new

Team Anna disbanded, as Khejriwal begs for money to fund his party

I am deeply disappointed with Team Anna. They could have gone in for something like American Tea Party movement and should have formed a political movement and endorse capable candidates in various parties. That would have been a credible approach. Instead they come across as ambitious power hungry individuals shooting off the poor man's shoulders.

I am deeply disappointed with Team Anna. They could have gone in for something like American Tea Party movement and should have formed a political movement and endorse capable candidates in various parties. That would have been a credible approach. Instead they come across as ambitious power hungry individuals shooting off the poor man's shoulders.
I agree with your initial few points that they should take better way of doing it but the problem is this is not feasible in our country's political scenario. I dont have single "Best Example" which fits in all scenario. Launching a political scenario seems a frustrated as well as abrupt scenario but if I see it in longer aspects this is in betterment of the people.

I read somewhere that nothing can happen in the India as " Fools are enjoying the power & foolishness and intellectuals are confused. "

Political party is more saner approach than the stupidity which was going on. Not sure why they had to disband the team at their first step towards right direction.

In politics you will have to deliver, you are answerable to the public. Just being honest and having end of corruption in your agenda won't cut it. Three are honest folks in politics, but they are not always a good leader.

Thanks for entertaining us now some serious talks. Modi for Prime Minister, Please ask other communities if they agree and what about many of BJP Idiots like Vasundhara Raje Sindhiya and BS Yedurappa. Keshubhai Patel (Dont forget he had good hold in few areas of Gujrat) has also left and Finally what about their supporter JD(U) Nitish. Modi for PM is not possible
Who Cares About Comminties ... U people r Still Stuck in Age Old Community Politics Which Ruined the Country ... All of them r Supporters of MODIji... accept Keshubhai... As he has Personal Grudge against Modi for loosing his CMs post ... & Everyone knows there is Nothing Personal as such in Politics ...

Keshubhai Before Leaving BJP had a Meeting with Congress ... That Shows his Mentality ... Congress Adviced him if he Joins Congress that wont help Congress in any way in terms of Vote gain... so be better form a New Party & Eat away few BJP Vote Like what Congress did in Andra when they asked Chriangivi to form Prajarajyam party to eat away TDP votes where TDP victory was Sure... & Congress came back in Power... & PRP later merged with congress...

Same tactics is now tried in Gujarat & India (using Anna Party)... They will 100% Fail in Gujarat ... But in India that we would have to wait & Watch ...

Who Cares About Comminties ... U people r Still Stuck in Age Old Community Politics Which Ruined the Country ... All of them r Supporters of MODIji... accept Keshubhai... As he has Personal Grudge against Modi for loosing his CMs post ... & Everyone knows there is Nothing Personal as such in Politics ...

Keshubhai Before Leaving BJP had a Meeting with Congress ... That Shows his Mentality ... Congress Adviced him if he Joins Congress that wont help Congress in any way in terms of Vote gain... so be better form a New Party & Eat away few BJP Vote Like what Congress did in Andra when they asked Chriangivi to form Prajarajyam party to eat away TDP votes where TDP victory was Sure... & Congress came back in Power... & PRP later merged with congress...

Same tactics is now tried in Gujarat & India (using Anna Party)... They will 100% Fail in Gujarat ... But in India that we would have to wait & Watch ...

Nair Saab, you are the one having communist government but still saying about others. Anyways, back on logical discussion. We are not talking about congress's rule-and-divide politics here so Prajarajyam, Raj Thakre and Likes are not to be discussed here. Though Keshubhai Patel's case need to be discussed as it is commonly said that BJP never loses from opposition but by insiders.
Take a case of BSY who is deep $hit of corruption and still doing chest thumping for CM ship.

Regarding Team Anna is a congress ploy is as delusional as it could be. As much as it has damaged congress recently their corruption charges even did not harm them. So point need not to be discussed as it is pure delusion.

Now Modi, Yes I am fan of his development but still there is some hitches from my side to accept him as PM. He was behind Gujrat riot and that was a cause for 100s of terrorist attack by Muslim terrorist organization like SIMI, IM etc. Now think it in bigger aspect, when he will be PM, how much there will be multi folds riots/attacks. Again when he will me PM atleast 50+ OIC countries will not come to us which is not good when a country think of being superpower in next 20 years or so.

Anna's party is still not born hence commenting on Political aspect is very pre-mature and my gut feel is even if they do good they will not get more than 5-10 seats.

Now Modi, Yes I am fan of his development but still there is some hitches from my side to accept him as PM. He was behind Gujrat riot

Was this proved in any court of law.

and that was a cause for 100s of terrorist attack by Muslim terrorist organization like SIMI, IM etc. Now think it in bigger aspect, when he will be PM, how much there will be multi folds riots/attacks. Again when he will me PM atleast 50+ OIC countries will not come to us which is not good when a country think of being superpower in next 20 years or so.

Pls don't try to justify attacks by terrorists..and FYI most of these attacks happened in states ruled by Congress and the people killed or maimed has nothing to do with Gujurat or its riots. Also if not for Gujurat riots, there will be some other reasons. Jihadis just need a reason or no reason at all to unleash terror.

As for OIC countries, they better fix their problems first. We choose leader for India, not for OIC.

And NO..I don't want India to become a superpower.

I don't understand why the saffronists are against Kejriwal. He is a practical man and has so far did not do any shameful dances like Kiran Bedi. I think he is the best of Anna's team, even more reasonable than Anna himself. Unfortunately there are also show-stealers among the intellectuals getting attracted to Anna's team. These are the names I have noticed so far: Ramdev(he has not been subtle about his intentions and aspirations from the beginning.), Kiran Bedi(I was shocked that one of India's icons as the first female IPS office was putting up a dance show waving national flag), Kuldeep Nayyar(I don't know much about his achievements, but his 'research' about PVN does not appear genuine), General Deepak Kapoor(He felt his one year extension is more important than airing the countries dirty laundry in public).

Other than this I think the team is pretty fine. Anna is not educated in many matters and he admits it, lending support only with the movement. In fact he gave it away many times, like when he disbanded the team without consulting anyone. I think Kejriwal is better than most in Team Anna by process of elimination. Kiran Bedi proved to be a loud mouth throwing tantrums at ministers when the talks were going on. Except Kejriwal and the Bhushans the rest(given their backgrounds) seem to be ill-equipped to negotiate with the government.

Now Bhushans are smeared as traitors because of pro-Kashmiri remarks. And Kejriwal, I don't know why these people hate him, but I haven't seen anything against him.

But as Nair Saab has explained, may be the saffronists are afraid that Anna party will cut into their vote. Earlier they had the moral authority to back Anna and claim they are against corruption. But now Karnataka has Yeddy's chamcha as CM. People are observing all this. May be the time is right for a new party without the baggage of both sides.

Forming a political party makes more sense than these movements. People of India have lives. They have been living with corruption for decades. They cannot be expected to stop working until Lokpal is passed. Especially when they have parties with people like Lalu and Maya as heads(who are supposed to pass the bill).

^^ I think they are swayed by PTI and Imran Khan in Pakistan.

17 years! It has took Imran Khan 17 long years to come in a position where he can challenge the two traditional political parties of the country. Most people would have just given it away..

One thing I have learnt from his example - There is no short cut in politics.

Nair did you write it by yourself ?... I LMAOed...:lol:

But I agree with the jist of it. This Team Anna political party will at most be spoilers for BJP, cutting into the anti-Congress vote -- which is exactly the Congress wanted from day one. They played their cards perfectly and now I think they have assured themselves of the third term starting 2014.

political idiots like Sonia/Manmohan/Lalu/Mulayam/Mamta/Jayalalita/Mayawati etc will be sucking our as well as nation's blood regularly and will make mockery of us everyday.

That's wrong. Jaya is 10X better an administrator than any of the other names you have provided.

Nair did you write it by yourself ?... I LMAOed...:lol:

But I agree with the jist of it. This Team Anna political party will at most be spoilers for BJP, cutting into the anti-Congress vote -- which is exactly the Congress wanted from day one. They played their cards perfectly and now I think they have assured themselves of the third term starting 2014.

That's wrong. Jaya is 10X better an administrator than any of the other names you have provided.

:rofl: get life man.

He was behind Gujrat riot and that was a cause for 100s of terrorist attack by Muslim terrorist organization like SIMI, IM etc. Now think it in bigger aspect, when he will be PM, how much there will be multi folds riots/attacks.

Again when he will me PM atleast 50+ OIC countries will not come to us which is not good when a country think of being superpower in next 20 years or so.

1) Rationalizing a terrorist acts. If not Gujarat, then Kashmir. Do the jihadis actually need reasons to go kaboom. No. they dont. Their twisted mind which sees in binaries - believer and kaffir is enough reason to do those acts.

2)Why the heck should we care about a impotent, chai-biskoot organization like OIC ? What relevance has it got in today's world. I find this particular part entirely ridiculous. How is Obama dealing with OIC knowing fully well his country has killed lakhs of Muslims all over world ? Grow a pair man.

get life man.

Compare her to the names he gave. Surely she is better than them all. And even MK is better administrator than them all.

Please provide the source else it is just spreading rumors.

Team Anna was a committee whose sole purpose was for Janlokpal and that is now with Rajya Sabha and the different path is chosen. I agree somewhat this time their "Anshan" was aimless and hollow as there were all sort of demands but intentions can't be choice.

Suddenly a lot of people become against of India Against Corruption team when they proposed to float new party. People started seeing this as political ambition of Few like kejriwal, Sisodia and Kiran Bedi but please do tell me one thing. Are you expecting Congress or BJP going to do anything against corruption.. Never!!.

I never gave vote in my 30 years of Life as I never found any suitable candidate in my election area. A political alternative is must else political idiots like Sonia/Manmohan/Lalu/Mulayam/Mamta/Jayalalita/Mayawati etc will be sucking our as well as nation's blood regularly and will make mockery of us everyday.

Thanks for entertaining us now some serious talks. Modi for Prime Minister, Please ask other communities if they agree and what about many of BJP Idiots like Vasundhara Raje Sindhiya and BS Yedurappa. Keshubhai Patel (Dont forget he had good hold in few areas of Gujrat) has also left and Finally what about their supporter JD(U) Nitish. Modi for PM is not possible

Khejriwal is the real thug

Read what Anna said before disbanding the team

The activist also wondered how funds would be garnered for providing an alternative, when Rs 10-15 crore is required for each constituency. "After election, if these people go corrupt, what will happen to the alternative," Hazare asked.

Hazare disbands Team Anna, repeats will not join party or contest polls - The Economic Times

Khejrichor wants 10-15 crore to put a canditate in each constituency for 2014 ,
He his not happy with the 30 Lakh Donation he received from each protest

Was this proved in any court of law.
I am amazed you believe on judiciary for politicians. No wonder all corrupt/goon/rapist are sitting in Parliament.

Pls don't try to justify attacks by terrorists..and FYI most of these attacks happened in states ruled by Congress and the people killed or maimed has nothing to do with Gujurat or its riots. Also if not for Gujurat riots, there will be some other reasons. Jihadis just need a reason or no reason at all to unleash terror.

As for OIC countries, they better fix their problems first. We choose leader for India, not for OIC.

And NO..I don't want India to become a superpower.

Neither I am glorifying Modi's heinous act nor I am justifying terrorist activities. I am just quoting a plain and simple Physic's Law of Action-reaction one.

OIC is not the case. That organization is lame one but I was talking about the countries which belong to them. They hold Oil and money and I want that for my country's development.

If you are not interested in India being a superpower then You are not nationalist or aligned.

Anna and his Team has become a liability on our democracy

Please backup the comment with your enriched thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom