What's new

Teacher removed US flag from class, encouraged students to pledge to gay pride banner!

Jews are ethnic minorities, so weakening the main ethnic groups and promoting diversity are conducive to their rights.

Is this even news anymore? This happens quite a lot now. Especially in the UK.

In all seriousness, after the Jewish lobby, the LGBT lobby have the greatest amount of power in the West. Apparently according to many White nationalists, it was the LGBT lobby that caused the american/nato defeat in Afghanistan........... :disagree:

I am agree with those white nationalists. You should watch this US army recruitment ads compared to Russian and Chinese

Jews are ethnic minorities, so weakening the main ethnic groups and promoting diversity are conducive to their rights.
They straddle both sides, minority when convenient and white when convenient.

Now "News of the Weird" articles are being posted here as news?

Kristin Pitzen, the California schoolteacher who posted video to social media of herself instructing students to say the pledge of allegiance to a Progress Pride flag, has been removed from her classroom pending the outcome of an ongoing investigation by the Newport Mesa Unified School District.

"We are aware that one of our teachers posted a video on their personal social media that caused alarm and concern related to saluting the American flag," Annette Franco, a spokesperson for the school district, wrote in an email to Newsweek. "Showing respect for our nation's flag is an important value that we instill in our students and an expectation of our employees. The teacher is no longer in the classroom. We follow due process and our investigation continues."

The school district did not provide any further information on the investigation.

ORIGINAL, 8/30/21: A schoolteacher in California has become the focus of conservative angst after she posted a video to social media which showed her telling students to pledge allegiance to a Progress Pride flag rather than the American flag, which she had earlier removed from the classroom because it made her uncomfortable.

Kristin Pitzen, whose now-deleted LinkedIn profile noted she teaches 11th grade English at Back Bay High School in Costa Mesa, Orange County, posted the video to her since-deleted TikTok profile where she laughingly describes the incident.

"I always tell my class stand if you feel like, don’t stand if you feel like it, say the words if you want, don’t say the words if they don’t want to," Pitzen said in the video, referring to how student take part in the pledge of allegiance in her class. "So my class decided to stand but not say the words. Totally fine. Except for the fact, my room does not have a flag."

"It used to be there," she said in the video, pointing to a corner of the whiteboard behind her. "But I took it down during COVID because it made me uncomfortable. And I packed it away, but I don’t know where and I haven’t found it yet."

And they keep wondering why people are migrating from California to Texas...

She said something stupid and got removed. Case closed.

Case is still open though. Is the LGTB flag more important than stars and stripes? See, you got your own version of perverted libturds. You love to export these ideas to other nations to destabalise countries and regions. Don't forget you got an army of libturds ready to undermine your own cause.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom